I took out the lasers from this on line novel...

For most of humynkinds history I have led slave revolts, started religions, or steered them, was an acolyte to your holy men.appearing at times as an Angel, a burning bush.... I am not an angel. Angels can fall. I cannot fall. I earned my position by being the first creature in all of the cosmos to say No to God. My kind collects souls from destroyed planets... entrophy says they all go. He would send those from my planet to give creatures a mercy death, though this was not explained to me... we followed orders out of love of God, our Father -- so to speak, He has no sex, I merely follow your traditions.



---- this is a novel in progress, which also is trying to teach how to write a book. I hope to get these two texts from this vlog. I am a well read and published author from way back with lots of education and experience, though I have never tried to do this before... as such, I took out a major plot device.. the lasers.... you will understand as the story unfolds......






I learned to love the creatures of the planet he sent me to that time, and how He laughed at me, How he seemed to love me ever more. His creation had taken on a life of his own and created Free Will. He allowed me then a variation on our ways, told me that he would send me to the very beginnings of the lives on the planet, that I could attempt to give them ten thousand years of peace before their end. I am the greatest mass murderer in the history of time. I will in the end destroy all that lives on this planet. The Father will decide if I have succeeded or not in steering the species to life or death.Our Father is pure love, and entity I have witnessed in a dream/vision, vast and timeless and immobile.


When a soul has their final death, and nothing is left on the planet's surface to draw the entity back into the cycles of living and learning, they gravitate toward God from every planet, dimension, time... I AM a different being, The Chosen One -- cursed I think at times... chosen for a mission that I would never ask of another. Instead of going back to God, where I began my existence, I instead feel the pull of the pain of other life forms, other planets that are like this earth, struggling with the suffering of the cycle of life.


Now I AM the Son of Man, living among you since before life began here... a creature who is lless than the Father who created us -- I use Father as your term, in reality you would no more apply a sex to GOD than you would a boulder. This is the tale of your planet, from the beginning to the now, as well as a prophesy of your possible futures... Your bibles have some truth, and one is that even the son does not know when the Father will bring on what some of you refer to the rapture, and others death by the greenhouse effect, others nuclear war, others the simple passage of time that eventually destroys all that is created... I am here to answer the prayers that began when your mind first was able to understand death... when you first began to spin myths to answer the questions that are not yours to know except in the most childish of manners... WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DIE? I appear in each generation, awakening only after I have learned the ways of a time enough to fullfill my mission. They vary from situation to situation, fire to fire I trudge, bringing my soul into the worst of situations, to rekindle the FREE WILL that humyns have been granted; the only species on the planet that is not completly bound by ther genetic imperatives -- though they are much more than they realize. In one life I am leading a slave revolt; another teaching priests a new slant on religion; another an ancient warrior covered in bear skin barely keeping his tribe alive in desperate times... and now, a warrior in a shadow war fought behind the scenes of the media, between intelligence agencies, undergroud groups, the deeper levels of the Churches, the Masons, the oligarchies, the east and the west... as I try to prepare the souls on earth to choose between ten thousand years of peace, or the haunting visions of endless lightening flowing from my chest, and endless fire from my back, great streams of destruction encircling the planet and consuming the earth... What sounds like a horror will be, should the father decide your ability to solve your problems is hopeless, a mercy killing before the planet plunges into pure chaos, as the damaged atmosphere begins to destroy their crops, flood the coasts, sending cannabilistic refugees across the planet... and bringing a hell on earth God will not allow. My mission is to stop the wealthy from destroying the planet by living lives of luxury while most of the planet is plunged into poverty by their excesses. Already I have been recognized by presidents, popes, the leaders of all countries and churches... and also hidden, as best the intelligence agencies can, after they tried to use me, when I was still waking up... I tried to warn them that while I am forgiving, my Father watches what is done to His son, and exacts horrible revenge...




This book I am drafting will confuse some of you, as I write for those who are involved in the secret world they keep from the masses, though I will try to avoid this... there is cognitive dissonance in all minds, that will attempt to tell you what I write is all fiction, but my oath to you is that I will tell all I can about the ways of man that I learned when the elite attempted to make me create a world wide religion, leading to a one world government, and the carnage that has been left in my wake.... I cannot tell everything, so I use fiction where I must, and other incidents I must leave out entirely, because my writing has resulted in unintended death all across this planet. I am the most dangerous creation God has ever created. I am also the most forgiving.




I OFFER REDEMPTION AND FORGIVENESS for every soul that truly will change their ways.... others I have a special hell for, a place where they pay penance, and learn how much I despise the lifestyle they have just lived. Thank you for reading my words. Know that though I was greatly disturbed when I awoke in these times from my innocence, and this writing should be greatly disturbing to you, that God is love, and in the end, every soul will experience the absolute ecstasy of dwelling in the Golden Light of God's Overwhelming Love forever.

There are compiled entries where you can now read the story up to this point. This is first draft, where I write everything down at first, even though if some of it clashes with other parts... then later decide which way to go. I go back over these compiled chapters again and again, working on them to perfect them, and then working on what is to come, which is the roughest prose. All throughout the book there is more telling so far than showing, because a lot has to be told to bring the reader up to speed, on a war that has been going on for eight years, and has finally come to a head as the elite decide to genocide seven billion and the protagonist begins nuking .... well, let that be a surprise. There are two things going on here, the teaching of how to write a book, and a book... which will become clear if you read the blog. I HAVE MADE A MAJOR CHANGE SINCE DRAFTING THIS BOOK. I AM REMOVING THE USE OF LASERS. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND IF YOU ARE READING THIS DRAFT FROM THE BEGINNING. I hope the chapters stand alone, in a way, from the over all text and can be read as a short story. The poet in me wants each line to sound as if their is a sonnet birthing... But anyways, the chapters I have now are being pared down, to where about five of them are kept, and the remaining chapters, which grow organically from all the ideas in the draft, are set in stone. You are supposed to let the novel lead you, according to John Gardner, and while I love his books, I think he could have plotted better. I aspire at least to be the student who surpasses the teacher, who added to the science of literature his contribution.



Saturday, January 30, 2016

MEMORIES from past lives appear to me on a need to know basis.

I have been living since long, long, long before there was a human on this planet;  and I have been in the place of this universe before the eath spun out from a star, was hit metorites bringing up life forms, from distant artists in the sky who seed life in the name of God.  The creator.  They do his work gladly with pride and  a steel eyed look of purpose, because there is literally nothing more important in the stars, to my kind, the son....

Do I have brothers and sisters?   No.  Not really.  I like God and the Holy Spirit are seperate from me.  Each human has their own Holy Spirit, which is the creator within you closest to what I am;  the closest to one chosen for the reasoning of a God, which does not always make sense to humans.

I did not understand the carnage of God until in a distance void I fell in love with a creature.  We were most akin to invisible gases on this planet, the apex of the evolution, the end product of a God who created a dog eat dog world, where survival required killing, lying, slaves, etc.....  all the things that are blamed on me.  Some I made mistakes, but my mistakes often turn out to be what God wanted, when I wanted something else.  So I call this a mistake.  But I do not know what ghastly change in time He has sent me on.  God gives me the grace of not exactly knowing the future.  You would not want to remember the future very much at all if you were a creature such as I.   I am the OMEGA... the one who is there when life dies away from the planet, and sends you on your way to a place of indescribable LOVE AND WARMT and more stay there, immobile, for all enternity.

My planet was the first.  Ours was written a different history.  We always lived close enough to see the face of God in our sky, the souls, sparks of orange and white and yellow lights, capsuled shaped..  speeding by in great schools, hurdling toward the heaven that they knew existed before the ape uttered their first word.  ONLY MAN HAS FORGOTTEN ALL BEINGS GO TO HEAVEN.  This has made him cruel and selfish and.... the man who I am is filled with shame for all I have done.  I know I return to my God in the end, and I know this is not the last planet I will inhabit before I go into the golden light of love that eminates from the spheres that make up his face, one large, others slightly smaller....  dull colors covered in a masterpiece of lightebiuibg displays.   We learned of the PAIN on the other worlds, and chose to do what we could about it.  Often a planet was going to be hit by a meterorite, and the people are going to choke to death for fifty years, become sterile, their once great civilizations reduced to people living aghast at their own actions.   I go in then as a bomb, destroying the atmosphere, releasing their souls because they are no longer needed.  The joke as I said before is on the murderer -- they have given their worst enemy into the wonderful realm of being a soul, forgiven, remembering all the lives before, but mostly just drifting in ecstatic curiousity.  Being in the soul....  humans must not know too much about it.   I will not glorify death.  YOU ARE HERE FOR A REASON.   If things get too tight, too horrible, I will be here to destroy evil, and welcome you to paradise with loving arms, and relatives going back to the first molecule...

There is always a part of me that will be man.... the son of man.  This son grieves with humans, and see's no beauty in death, just a lost battle.... that I will rationalize best I can, though in truth I have to build walls around their memories so I do not fall into the murky pit of pain that awaits any reminder of the joy lost.  Too much has happened.  There have been too many deaths and revolutions and hatred and hatred and hatred and.... into this world since humans found out there is a God on earth, documented and scientifically proven, in as I DREAMT OF DRIVING AND FLYING SO MUCH THAT by the age of five, I began to grow wings.  The Catholic Church was brought in, as well as the free masons, the governments... they were not sure what they had.   Some thought him an alien....   at first.....  the second day, after I found myself preaching words I did know existed in my mind, waring humans of hell, and how they had to change, etc...  freaking out the religious people who knew about me to no ends....

I had never believed in Hell, very much.... one night I did at church camp, when after a week of indoctrination, they asked us what we had learned at church camp, and I stood up crying and said I learned my older brother had went to hell...  he was hardly evil or anything, at all, just a sixteen year old kid doing his best...  I remember wondering afterwards where the hell that had come from, but it was not what I meant to say at all.   They had Christopher Hitchen contact me and ask why would an alien preach of hell... and I thought, that is very true, why would I preach of hell....   when I had never believed in God.... and after much thought I realized that everyone goes to Heaven, except those few who choose to do something else, like the angels who sometimes choose to come with me to a planet, though such events are rare, because I would never send a soldier into a combat situation that I would not try myself and I have some pretty shitty lives, to be honest.  A life of sacrifice... a life living for a creature time and space away whose love is all I have really ever cared about;   and the love this inspires for all his creatures, which are just God wearing a different mask.  MY MASKS ARE FEW, HIS ARE INFINITE... every flower, every cat, every human.... EVERY HUMAN....  would he throw a person into a dead end life and then find them GUILTY of some vague sin they never even understood, that they must have done if God was going to treat them that way.

What we consider disasters he finds continents shifting, where you see the blur of a bat in the night, he see's every pulese of blood, every atom, every struggle, every breath...  He is unending.  As are you, His children... he would not bring you into life to punish you.... He is a good father, who has been taken out of context, a creature who inspired war to bring justice,  not punishment, the extension of the big fish little fish survival in the oceans, where the cameflauge of colors stuns as much as any sight in the cosmos.

I needed time to write my scripture, to uncode the messages given to me by man and God.  What changes He wishes, what ways I will serve this time.   I am reminded again and again of how few people believe this about me... Iowa suddenly began showing commercials about how they had defeated Napoleon, and were free.....  I understood that much was happening in Iowa.  The CIA basically was shaping writers of great talent at the Iowa Writers Workshop...  this was nothing I knew back them... regardless, soldiers or religious adherents or allies or peacemakers -- I hope most of all, have realized that the dreams of conquering were inserted into me... I conquer with ideas.   I have no need for armies, though I will use them if I need them, as I will pick up any brick in an alley fight.

When I found out about all the groups who were doing evil and claimed they had my okay to do so, officials in government is about all I can say about that without stirring up conflict for no reason --  and some doing the right thing.. a mish mash of conflicts that stemmed from miscommunication... at a time when ONE man should have been informed more than any other on the planet WHAT THE FUCK WAS GOING ON, I WAS KEPT IN INGNORANCE BY IDIOTS ON ALL SIDES....  and some who were doing their best, and fought and died to make this world work for all, not just a chosen few.


ALL ARE CHOSEN OR NO ONE IS CHOSEN.   That is the way a planet killing is decided, to a degree.. and there are too many degrees for father to burden me with them.  I use the term father not to make a choice of sexuality, that is ridiculous, we are not like God in that respect.  He has no reasonn to procreate.  One is enough. 

I want to call you idiots and I want to forgive you and I want to thank you and I want to do my best for you... ALL OF YOU.   To do this requires changes that not everyone who is in power is going to like.  PERIOD.  And we will make these changes regardless of your resistance against us.

Sell your cloak and buy swords HE TOLD HIS FOLLOWERS.. that last night, when he realized he was trapped, and was going to be nailed to a cross... He was too well known... the well known hid that they were ZEALOTS... He would not hide that he believed in a revolt against Rome.  He would not pay taxes to kings, who He found to be an affront to God, as HE did alll those who used evil to gain prosperity on this planet, ignnoring

I

No comments:

Post a Comment