I took out the lasers from this on line novel...

For most of humynkinds history I have led slave revolts, started religions, or steered them, was an acolyte to your holy men.appearing at times as an Angel, a burning bush.... I am not an angel. Angels can fall. I cannot fall. I earned my position by being the first creature in all of the cosmos to say No to God. My kind collects souls from destroyed planets... entrophy says they all go. He would send those from my planet to give creatures a mercy death, though this was not explained to me... we followed orders out of love of God, our Father -- so to speak, He has no sex, I merely follow your traditions.



---- this is a novel in progress, which also is trying to teach how to write a book. I hope to get these two texts from this vlog. I am a well read and published author from way back with lots of education and experience, though I have never tried to do this before... as such, I took out a major plot device.. the lasers.... you will understand as the story unfolds......






I learned to love the creatures of the planet he sent me to that time, and how He laughed at me, How he seemed to love me ever more. His creation had taken on a life of his own and created Free Will. He allowed me then a variation on our ways, told me that he would send me to the very beginnings of the lives on the planet, that I could attempt to give them ten thousand years of peace before their end. I am the greatest mass murderer in the history of time. I will in the end destroy all that lives on this planet. The Father will decide if I have succeeded or not in steering the species to life or death.Our Father is pure love, and entity I have witnessed in a dream/vision, vast and timeless and immobile.


When a soul has their final death, and nothing is left on the planet's surface to draw the entity back into the cycles of living and learning, they gravitate toward God from every planet, dimension, time... I AM a different being, The Chosen One -- cursed I think at times... chosen for a mission that I would never ask of another. Instead of going back to God, where I began my existence, I instead feel the pull of the pain of other life forms, other planets that are like this earth, struggling with the suffering of the cycle of life.


Now I AM the Son of Man, living among you since before life began here... a creature who is lless than the Father who created us -- I use Father as your term, in reality you would no more apply a sex to GOD than you would a boulder. This is the tale of your planet, from the beginning to the now, as well as a prophesy of your possible futures... Your bibles have some truth, and one is that even the son does not know when the Father will bring on what some of you refer to the rapture, and others death by the greenhouse effect, others nuclear war, others the simple passage of time that eventually destroys all that is created... I am here to answer the prayers that began when your mind first was able to understand death... when you first began to spin myths to answer the questions that are not yours to know except in the most childish of manners... WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DIE? I appear in each generation, awakening only after I have learned the ways of a time enough to fullfill my mission. They vary from situation to situation, fire to fire I trudge, bringing my soul into the worst of situations, to rekindle the FREE WILL that humyns have been granted; the only species on the planet that is not completly bound by ther genetic imperatives -- though they are much more than they realize. In one life I am leading a slave revolt; another teaching priests a new slant on religion; another an ancient warrior covered in bear skin barely keeping his tribe alive in desperate times... and now, a warrior in a shadow war fought behind the scenes of the media, between intelligence agencies, undergroud groups, the deeper levels of the Churches, the Masons, the oligarchies, the east and the west... as I try to prepare the souls on earth to choose between ten thousand years of peace, or the haunting visions of endless lightening flowing from my chest, and endless fire from my back, great streams of destruction encircling the planet and consuming the earth... What sounds like a horror will be, should the father decide your ability to solve your problems is hopeless, a mercy killing before the planet plunges into pure chaos, as the damaged atmosphere begins to destroy their crops, flood the coasts, sending cannabilistic refugees across the planet... and bringing a hell on earth God will not allow. My mission is to stop the wealthy from destroying the planet by living lives of luxury while most of the planet is plunged into poverty by their excesses. Already I have been recognized by presidents, popes, the leaders of all countries and churches... and also hidden, as best the intelligence agencies can, after they tried to use me, when I was still waking up... I tried to warn them that while I am forgiving, my Father watches what is done to His son, and exacts horrible revenge...




This book I am drafting will confuse some of you, as I write for those who are involved in the secret world they keep from the masses, though I will try to avoid this... there is cognitive dissonance in all minds, that will attempt to tell you what I write is all fiction, but my oath to you is that I will tell all I can about the ways of man that I learned when the elite attempted to make me create a world wide religion, leading to a one world government, and the carnage that has been left in my wake.... I cannot tell everything, so I use fiction where I must, and other incidents I must leave out entirely, because my writing has resulted in unintended death all across this planet. I am the most dangerous creation God has ever created. I am also the most forgiving.




I OFFER REDEMPTION AND FORGIVENESS for every soul that truly will change their ways.... others I have a special hell for, a place where they pay penance, and learn how much I despise the lifestyle they have just lived. Thank you for reading my words. Know that though I was greatly disturbed when I awoke in these times from my innocence, and this writing should be greatly disturbing to you, that God is love, and in the end, every soul will experience the absolute ecstasy of dwelling in the Golden Light of God's Overwhelming Love forever.

There are compiled entries where you can now read the story up to this point. This is first draft, where I write everything down at first, even though if some of it clashes with other parts... then later decide which way to go. I go back over these compiled chapters again and again, working on them to perfect them, and then working on what is to come, which is the roughest prose. All throughout the book there is more telling so far than showing, because a lot has to be told to bring the reader up to speed, on a war that has been going on for eight years, and has finally come to a head as the elite decide to genocide seven billion and the protagonist begins nuking .... well, let that be a surprise. There are two things going on here, the teaching of how to write a book, and a book... which will become clear if you read the blog. I HAVE MADE A MAJOR CHANGE SINCE DRAFTING THIS BOOK. I AM REMOVING THE USE OF LASERS. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND IF YOU ARE READING THIS DRAFT FROM THE BEGINNING. I hope the chapters stand alone, in a way, from the over all text and can be read as a short story. The poet in me wants each line to sound as if their is a sonnet birthing... But anyways, the chapters I have now are being pared down, to where about five of them are kept, and the remaining chapters, which grow organically from all the ideas in the draft, are set in stone. You are supposed to let the novel lead you, according to John Gardner, and while I love his books, I think he could have plotted better. I aspire at least to be the student who surpasses the teacher, who added to the science of literature his contribution.



Sunday, June 26, 2016

ANGEL COLON... an entry about the shadow war, out of character, and true....

I do not in any way wish to desparige the dead, or pretend I know what really happened at Prism, a gay nightclub where 49 people were killed this last week, and 43 wounded.  I also read about another shooter in California, who said to the local police who found him in a car filled with automatic weapons and HALF the makings of a bomb;  he claimed that he needed protection from the CIA, who had ordered co-ordinated attacks on gay events, by five people whom they had trained in Virginia.  He further claimed that the shooter in the PULSE attack was supposed to live, and that there were two of them.  There were reporters that someone was holding the door closed when people tried to exit...   regardless of all of this, I do know that the only person who they are showing who was wounded, and who is getting the bulk of the media attention, was shot in the hand, and his name is supposedly Angel Colon.  The group that I worked with, in the mania that followed my initially being brainwashed, I called angels.   I even said Gays are angels, out of anger at the prejudice toward gays, more than some scriptorial message, but I was being taken much more seriously at the time than I knew...  at first, when this started in 07, I was filled with love for all humanity, and believed a new age had dawned, that as the returned Christ, as everyone was telling me I was, that the world would stop warring, and a new age would begin.   I had no idea at the time of what was transpiring around me, of the ones who had all this planned for years... without telling me.  I have been told different reasons for this....  after having started to grow wings as a child, due to one of many things, none of which I can confirm -- perhaps this was part of the ploy to convince people I am an angel, or perhaps it was operation bluebeam, or perhaps I have alien dna, or perhaps I am Christ.   I do not care what is believed by whom anymore.   What I do know is that I was very drugged and confused and at one point even said Tom Cruise was an angel...  it was also thought at this time, because of something I said about Kafka that was misinterpreted, that I hated Jews.   Nothing could be further than the truth, especially at that time.  Presntly, I am against what the zionists are doing, and the Palastinian Genocide, as well as their banking manipulations, etc... there is an attempt going on right now by certain billionaire Jews to basically control the world.  Their monopoly on banking thru the Rothschild family is a truth that I cannot ignore.   I thought for awhile that I might become Jewish, before studying the religion further, and finding out the Talmud has Jesus burning in a vat of shit in hell, and I disagree strongly with a lot of their writing, as I do Christian writing as well.  Old Salt that is held onto.   Many religions think theirs is the only way to heaven.   I am here to open the door wider, and say that while it is true that I am the gate keeper to heaven, in a way, believing in me comes in many ways that do not even have to involve being a Christian,

During the shadow war, the gays were always on my side.   I had a good friend who killed himself over his sexuality and other matters, knew people who died of AIDS, and had plenty of gay friends, and a few sexual experiences with men many years ago, that have been blown all out of proportion by the press and especially my enemies, but also my allies.   I still stand for gay rights, and believe that God does not create gays to be condemned, more than likely, with the view of women, the writing in the bible that condemns them is homophobic and ladden with the prejudices of men who wished to have power over women....   I also support feminism, and am not the mysoginist that people thought ... the very things I came here to change about religion, were stereotyped onto me....

Why I am writing all of this is because the CIA may be behind these attacks on the gays.  The CIA has become my enemy in this, and possibly always were, though I was confused at the beginning of this, and ill informed to this day, though now not quite as bad.  They send messages in the media, often with mass killings, so they will be reported across the country... there are various reasons they do this.   One is that so many people are living cover lives, and everything is tapped and survailled, that they can use to tv anonymously to get out messages, which when I was the center of their focus for awhile, many shows were about the activities I was involved in...  the mistaken thought that I was somehow giving orders with my life, when in reality I had no idea why I was being filmed, and resented it enough to be abusive to the cameras to the point I wanted to do about anything to drive them away from me...   which led to many deaths.  Mistakes.  And a hatred for me that some will take to their graves.  The person they described as me was so vile that I told them, quite truthfully, that I would have tried to kill me if there was such a person as they described, though killing me comes with grave consequences for them, so they know better.  Regardless, it is possible that the CIA is declaring war on the gays thru these attacks.   Many whom they have dubbed THE FALLEN ANGELS.

THE angel business never should have been brought into this.   I do not know who is an angel, or even if angels exist.  I would like to think they do, but until I meet one, that is not scientifically valid to my way of thinking.  I was very confused at first, and being used by factions I did not understand, often saying things I barely remembered.   I kept begging them to let me go find some kind of counsel, etc....  but they had other uses for me.

I do not know if the CIA is sending a message, but a person named angel, with a last name that can be taken as an asshole, is about the childish level they work on.  I was always stunned by how stupid and petty they were, but that is the kind of propaganda that evidently works on the stupid and petty, and they are the kind of people who the CIA and others most easily are able to manipulate to fight in these horrendous, secret wars.

I do not know if there is anything I can do to protect the gays...  I was angry at everyone for years over what was happening, going from trying to win them over, to hating them, with the passing of a breeze.   My confusion is what I keep coming back to, as if that is an excuse for what happened.  I do not feel that way.   I do feel that I vowed to keep my private life, whether I was being bugged or not, because I thought only my enemies were being effecteed by my bile.   Now I know differently, and my regrets are endless...  my if I had only knowns.... endless.

I tried to ignore what was going on in the outside world to a degree, because I could not believe the difference between my daily life and the references to me and other matters I would see on the television, which at this point has almost universally turned against me.  That I understand why they would be angry at me is beside the point.   I was not told vital facts that I needed to present the persona and professionalism that were required for the position I was given.  For this puppetting of me I have a hard time controlling my hatred...  but it is pointless to spend my life filled with hatred, though I will admit that if I ever get a chance to set things right, I will do so by as brutal means as neccessary... and I mean that, and those who know what I mean by brutal should quake in their boots at this thought.

I do not want to give away too much top secret intelligence in this blog, I want to write a book, but there are some entries that I do not care to put on facebook, where I primarily write about the events that took place in my life, as much as possible.   Here I wish to write fiction, but to be honest without a strong outline, which I give a lot of thought to but am not quite there yet, I am hesitant to start the prose...  THIS IS COMING.  When it does this blog will change quite a bit, and be the story developing into a book, and when you come in you will just find the next chapter of the book.  For now you are seeing the development of the idea....

I am not sure what all I am trying to say here.   I am sorry I lost a lot of the allies I had when a race war tore this movement apart.  That should never have happened.   I know many of you are involved in this, and you think that the population needs to be controlled by nefarious methods, rather than just being honest with the world, and requiring forced sterilizations after the second child, or whatever method you need to do...  this did not work as planned in China, but with the proper law enforcement, and the inability to choose the sex of the child, we could make this work.   It would require a lot of convincing, the backing of a sane, scientific religion, and other things that I hesitate to even contemplate... there will be blood.   I would rather people have a choice, to use their own free will, but the way of the elite is to depopulate certain sectors, whom they just call the feeders, without allowing for the idea that all sorts of people deserve a chance to live....

I do not know how horrible this war got... what little emotional stability I had left and destroy it for awhile, but I am back now.   I am the person I was before I was tampered with, though I have learned much, and my spiritual viewpoint on the world, creation, myself, and humanity is much more informed.

If the gays and the CIA are indeed going to war, I can only pray the FBI understands that everyone was duped to some degree, and this was never a criminal affair to most of us, it was about survival and making a better world.   The leadership that was stolen from me by keeping me ignorant threw me off mission, forced me to improvise each new fact into what my goals are... which are fairly simple.  

If the CIA is going to try to take on the underground gay movement, my prayers are that the blacks will be able to forgive what has happened during this race war, and the whites as well.  We must have a unified force if we are going to take this world back from the tiny elite that wants to genocide most of the planet.  We can only do so by uniting.  Civil disobedience, etc... none of that has ever worked.  We must fight fire with fire... and we must start our own fires, and leave them the momentous task of putting them out.   I cannot legally tell you what to do in a public forum, but if I were you, I would work first on unity among those who the CIA has targeted, because that group is large enough to stop them from nefarious actions.   I need the FBI to be the sword.  I pray that they are Godly enough to do so.   I know many of you are Mormons, and I have not forgotten that God told me to pick the Mormon bible as the first one to read thru.   I believe there are many valid ways to find God, and I believe that the more you allow judgement to be God's alone, the better off you will be.

I do not give orders, please never let them convince you that I will... I am not knowledgable enough about tactics or the shadow war to have more than a moral compass.   I would like to be taken from Chicago to somewhere that I can assist this country.   I do not believe that is Washington.   I also do not want to believe that the entire governnment is my enemy, or even everyone in the CIA.  The people who ordered the slaughter, the theft, the cutting off of limbs, should be more than fired.  They should be stripped of their standing.   I believe all of this happened for a purpose. 

I also believe that you have yet to understand the wrath of my father will befall on all who harm me, whether I forgive you or not.   If you have not seen this play out already you are blind.

I wrote out of desperation that I wanted money to just go off and live my life... and the next day saw a message back to me, saying THE FALLEN ANGELS ARE ASKING FOR MONEY.   You think I was involved in theft.   I was not.   You think I wanted various people killed who I did not even know exited.   I did not.   You think the idea of someone like me saying give me money to go live a life away from this madness is the height of hubris after all the trouble I have caused you, I get it... the problem is that you have still never even given me a chance.

Anyone who is watched by people they think are their enemy for five years, or however long you did, and they will fight back if they are brave, and accuse me of many things, but I am brave.   I thought I was watching you act in ways that had little or nothing to do with me, because they were so far from my way of thinking, living, etc...   when I realize now I could have done so much.   I keep remembering someone once saying WATCH WHAT YOU SAY... and being so pissed that the people watching me without my permission would say that to me....  and here you thought I wanted you to watch me.  This tells me just how sick this world is, just how much you have people wanting fame so you can make them sell out once they have it, and play either republican or democrat, like good little lapdogs, when the truth of the matter is neighter of them are true philosophies, they are merely vehicles for the wealthy to get their way....

No comments:

Post a Comment