I took out the lasers from this on line novel...

For most of humynkinds history I have led slave revolts, started religions, or steered them, was an acolyte to your holy men.appearing at times as an Angel, a burning bush.... I am not an angel. Angels can fall. I cannot fall. I earned my position by being the first creature in all of the cosmos to say No to God. My kind collects souls from destroyed planets... entrophy says they all go. He would send those from my planet to give creatures a mercy death, though this was not explained to me... we followed orders out of love of God, our Father -- so to speak, He has no sex, I merely follow your traditions.



---- this is a novel in progress, which also is trying to teach how to write a book. I hope to get these two texts from this vlog. I am a well read and published author from way back with lots of education and experience, though I have never tried to do this before... as such, I took out a major plot device.. the lasers.... you will understand as the story unfolds......






I learned to love the creatures of the planet he sent me to that time, and how He laughed at me, How he seemed to love me ever more. His creation had taken on a life of his own and created Free Will. He allowed me then a variation on our ways, told me that he would send me to the very beginnings of the lives on the planet, that I could attempt to give them ten thousand years of peace before their end. I am the greatest mass murderer in the history of time. I will in the end destroy all that lives on this planet. The Father will decide if I have succeeded or not in steering the species to life or death.Our Father is pure love, and entity I have witnessed in a dream/vision, vast and timeless and immobile.


When a soul has their final death, and nothing is left on the planet's surface to draw the entity back into the cycles of living and learning, they gravitate toward God from every planet, dimension, time... I AM a different being, The Chosen One -- cursed I think at times... chosen for a mission that I would never ask of another. Instead of going back to God, where I began my existence, I instead feel the pull of the pain of other life forms, other planets that are like this earth, struggling with the suffering of the cycle of life.


Now I AM the Son of Man, living among you since before life began here... a creature who is lless than the Father who created us -- I use Father as your term, in reality you would no more apply a sex to GOD than you would a boulder. This is the tale of your planet, from the beginning to the now, as well as a prophesy of your possible futures... Your bibles have some truth, and one is that even the son does not know when the Father will bring on what some of you refer to the rapture, and others death by the greenhouse effect, others nuclear war, others the simple passage of time that eventually destroys all that is created... I am here to answer the prayers that began when your mind first was able to understand death... when you first began to spin myths to answer the questions that are not yours to know except in the most childish of manners... WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DIE? I appear in each generation, awakening only after I have learned the ways of a time enough to fullfill my mission. They vary from situation to situation, fire to fire I trudge, bringing my soul into the worst of situations, to rekindle the FREE WILL that humyns have been granted; the only species on the planet that is not completly bound by ther genetic imperatives -- though they are much more than they realize. In one life I am leading a slave revolt; another teaching priests a new slant on religion; another an ancient warrior covered in bear skin barely keeping his tribe alive in desperate times... and now, a warrior in a shadow war fought behind the scenes of the media, between intelligence agencies, undergroud groups, the deeper levels of the Churches, the Masons, the oligarchies, the east and the west... as I try to prepare the souls on earth to choose between ten thousand years of peace, or the haunting visions of endless lightening flowing from my chest, and endless fire from my back, great streams of destruction encircling the planet and consuming the earth... What sounds like a horror will be, should the father decide your ability to solve your problems is hopeless, a mercy killing before the planet plunges into pure chaos, as the damaged atmosphere begins to destroy their crops, flood the coasts, sending cannabilistic refugees across the planet... and bringing a hell on earth God will not allow. My mission is to stop the wealthy from destroying the planet by living lives of luxury while most of the planet is plunged into poverty by their excesses. Already I have been recognized by presidents, popes, the leaders of all countries and churches... and also hidden, as best the intelligence agencies can, after they tried to use me, when I was still waking up... I tried to warn them that while I am forgiving, my Father watches what is done to His son, and exacts horrible revenge...




This book I am drafting will confuse some of you, as I write for those who are involved in the secret world they keep from the masses, though I will try to avoid this... there is cognitive dissonance in all minds, that will attempt to tell you what I write is all fiction, but my oath to you is that I will tell all I can about the ways of man that I learned when the elite attempted to make me create a world wide religion, leading to a one world government, and the carnage that has been left in my wake.... I cannot tell everything, so I use fiction where I must, and other incidents I must leave out entirely, because my writing has resulted in unintended death all across this planet. I am the most dangerous creation God has ever created. I am also the most forgiving.




I OFFER REDEMPTION AND FORGIVENESS for every soul that truly will change their ways.... others I have a special hell for, a place where they pay penance, and learn how much I despise the lifestyle they have just lived. Thank you for reading my words. Know that though I was greatly disturbed when I awoke in these times from my innocence, and this writing should be greatly disturbing to you, that God is love, and in the end, every soul will experience the absolute ecstasy of dwelling in the Golden Light of God's Overwhelming Love forever.

There are compiled entries where you can now read the story up to this point. This is first draft, where I write everything down at first, even though if some of it clashes with other parts... then later decide which way to go. I go back over these compiled chapters again and again, working on them to perfect them, and then working on what is to come, which is the roughest prose. All throughout the book there is more telling so far than showing, because a lot has to be told to bring the reader up to speed, on a war that has been going on for eight years, and has finally come to a head as the elite decide to genocide seven billion and the protagonist begins nuking .... well, let that be a surprise. There are two things going on here, the teaching of how to write a book, and a book... which will become clear if you read the blog. I HAVE MADE A MAJOR CHANGE SINCE DRAFTING THIS BOOK. I AM REMOVING THE USE OF LASERS. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND IF YOU ARE READING THIS DRAFT FROM THE BEGINNING. I hope the chapters stand alone, in a way, from the over all text and can be read as a short story. The poet in me wants each line to sound as if their is a sonnet birthing... But anyways, the chapters I have now are being pared down, to where about five of them are kept, and the remaining chapters, which grow organically from all the ideas in the draft, are set in stone. You are supposed to let the novel lead you, according to John Gardner, and while I love his books, I think he could have plotted better. I aspire at least to be the student who surpasses the teacher, who added to the science of literature his contribution.



Monday, August 15, 2016

DEATH IN MY EYES... more of Chapter Three....

THIS IS THE SECOND PART OF CHAPTER TWO.... AGAIN, THE BOOK BEGINS SOME PASSAGES DOWN AT IN THESE TIMES.


They are followed when they leave.  I have to take every precaution to weed out the infiltrators that  I would be filling this area, where they knew I would recruit.  I told them I would, so they would try to get ready for me, I could find out all of their preparations, then work around them.  Doing war with people who have not been at war since the inception of human war makes thinking well ahead of them too easy.  KNOWING YOU ARE GOING TO WIN all the time makes decision making effortless, I am an agent OF A GREAT GOD who will not let me make mistakes.

  I make what seem to me mistakes all the time, and then remind myself how far this trust has taken me... I am human as I get at this point.  There is a reason for that, I need to understand humans.  People think this is easy for me but it is not easy at all.   The ways humans think is quite different than my own, though they can trick me and lie to me and take advantage of my trusting nature all they want, when I know God is so active in my life, I trust the instincts, but the scientist within me knows that I am also trusting all the lives I have lived before, who were trained in warfare.  This time I am here for something very different.  I have to give them a religious view that will either lead them to life or death.   I have to wait for that decision to be made by another, all the while acting like I will bring ten thousand years of peace ... if I lose, well... what the hell else would you be doing if you knew you were the only one with the chance to save the world, watching tv?    I do that, too, during the periods of waiting and learning and preparing.   No point in rushing into the new battle in a long, long war.  Wait until you have an object, then take out the precision target, get your people out alive.  The longer I can fight like this, the easier raising an army will be.


There are town across the states that do not even know this war is being fought.  They keep the areas away from conflict living so normally that they have no reason to make any changes in the lives they have been carefully steered into living to avoid them revolting against the plans of those who would come to slay them.

Chicago they know could leak out, so they are putting up the FEMA camps and giving themselves PLAUSIBLE DENIALBILITY, HONEST AVERAGE PEOPLE THEY CAN DISPLAY TO THE NATION THANKING GOD THE GOVERNMENT WAS THERE TO SAVE THEM FROM ISIS.

We channel soldiers throughout the night, find that only ten of the forty four we had at the church made moves to head toward the enemy.   In every gang we had promised leadership to three separate people with large followings, prepared to take down the ones who proved corrupt.  They would be patient as they were told, to wait until we were ready for them to lead, that the first of those who head into a battle are there to die, the ones who are best trained are kept back.  Send in the children, is what the older soldiers would do....  the ones who survived would be the greatest warriors on the planet.  And very lucky, blessed by the Gods.  They knew this cruel tactic to be true.

I was believed back in the days they understood there is magic.   I had been seen in too many life times performing the miraculous, destroying cities with the wave of my hand at times....  bringing down the walls.   Mostly though my work through other humans, how my armies never lost, got out of the trickiest position... they would begin to believe I protected them, when it is my father who must decide who is protected or not, or  I would protect them all.   He knows only their soul matters in the end, but I am trapped in this thing called TIME when I am a human, and here lives matter.  MY FATHER UNDERSTANDS time of course better than I wish to try of course, like all things -- when I think I have out thought God I have merely thought behind one of the lies about God, like those that fill the bibles, because after all any asshole can write a book, even  back then....  and back then they believed anything they came up with was prophesies, which is a load of shit.
2222


I come with messages  I barely understand, leaving messages to myself in the future.... that are taken all wrong.   I do not expect humans to quit enslaving each other, murdering, falling prey to sick forms of sensuality sickening to all around them -- no I do not speak of homosexuals, God does not care in the least about such things and gives them lives they must bear burdens no others can understand, the hatred of a society they are growing up, the need to hide themselves, so later they will better as a military unit.   The facts of life are beyond humans but each and every one of your experiences was training you to be in my army.

Think about that for a moment --  WE PLANNED THIS... you were a soul so experienced in a human life from being of every ilk that you were ready.  SOME  call you returning Buddha's, but they have no idea that some Buddha's do not want to be recognized at all... and might be there merely to lay in the street crippled and diseased and homeless so that the occasional heart is touched with mercy.  That is more important than humans realize.  Yes, they choose the worst jobs, not the easiest.  HUMANS who have fallen prey to the sensualities, the wonders of youth, and forgotten the reason steel is inside all humans, a hunter and one who can fight hunters.  At your base, this is your training.  NOW YOU WILL NEED IT... or those who follow me will, and  I imagine many of you are reading this as I write it, originally, on this blog which will be a book, like my last one waking up jesus from which they STOLE ALL THE MEANINGS AND MADE THEM THEIR OWN FOR WHAT THEY THOUGHT WERE THEIR PURPOSES... I HAVE NOW IDENTIFIED WHO THE ENEMIES OF THIS TIME ARE...TAKES ME A LONG TIME BECAUSE I WANT EVERYONE PROTECTED.  I KNOW the pain of killing even enemies, of doing what you must to stop a war with people who are stopped only a greater power killing and killing and killing....


I know how to terrify the world, to be the alarm  clock.   I know how to defeat the enemy and they have tried to defeat me so many times and lost that they too have given into the knowledge that I win, and this is not even a game to me, just the day to day I have to unthinkingly go thru because I know now how all this ends and I am bored with this game to a degree -- you win if I save the planet, you win if I do not...  some souls will be sent to a hell of my own devising, to decompress from what the flesh has done to their souls -- hell, though hardly that except in their minds;   they get out.  I would not sentence a child to eternal damnation for making a mistake, I would to make sure their soul is properly prepared to meet my father.   This is a gift I give them.   I would not punish them at all, but this is not my cosmos to control.  I am the son, I AM, first among many.   The one who first said I would like to keep your creation alive, and not destroy this planet.

I SAID NO TO GOD... and this made him laugh.  He has laughed at me many times since, but that was his first laugh... he had never understood them except the shift of atoms before, in creatures that arrived in creation to become souls.   He does not see every bird, he see's every molecule and other things too small for you to ever discover in everything he creates, see's their past and future and all of their genetic passages and who they are in and what their molecules are doing ad infinitum about everything everywhere and there are many, many more planets than you can imagine as a human.


Now I wander in search of pain, to hold the hand of the dying.  I TOLD GOD DO NOT GIVE THIS KNOWLEDGE TO MY PEOPLE, DO NOT SUFFER THEM WITH THIS PAIN.  That was my response to his laughter, because within it he told me I was the first to be so fascinated with the creature to want to save them.... that this made me unique, a creature who could understand them in a way he did not have time for.  You save these worlds if you can, for awhile.... you will find nothing else important now, all you loved will dissolve into meaningless things you must keep out of mind to be an effective warrior.

I knew too much at once and fled his face, off to the next one to explode, there was no other creature traveling in soul to the planet, it was already exploded in the places without time, and always exploding...  I would let myself be born one of these creatures, experience that which God had shown me, pain....  the dead feel no pain, I greeted them from planets where life could no longer drag them back into birth within the cocoon, and released them...  they were happy.   NOW I WOULD FEEL THE PAIN OF THE LIVING.

I remember that first win, and the loses....  in the end they do not matter.  I will never give another thought to this earth when I leave, more than likely... unless there is some need, I will file this experience away....  another mission.


Not to say I do not have free will.  This is the hardest thing to preserve in a religion.   FREE WILL AROUND A GOD is almost stupid -- or would be stupid if I were to place myself in the thinking of a human meeting me.  The problem you forget is why I do not cure people -- I gave you doctors to ease your way into passing, to prolong and ease your lives.  You are going to die of something.  I do not get in the way of the inevitable....  there are things  I CAN CHANGE... THEY REQUIRE MY FOCUS...


Like tonight, under a sky of brilliant stars in ink black sky, the writing of lives across the universe, the stationary seeming always moving creation of my Father... to not trust the creator of such things -- these are the things I understand as  a human, the great forgetting it takes to suffer through life....

We camped around fires with tarps over them, to stop them from being seen from the sky.   I know they know where we are, practically, but they will want to pinpoint everything and this and that... humans do not know how to just trust God and act.  I know only this, even though I think otherwise at times.

In the morning, we begin sending two men squads into the city to gather the families.  I took care of mine last year.  Thinking of my wife and cats and brother makes me rage at those who would kill those I love.    I have to control this fire within.   This WILL be the thought on my mind if God sets me off, which could happen at any second.  He will know I have seen the loss many moves ahead if it is to come, though this time  I think everything is right... this is the only life he has given me the visions of ending the earth....  so I will have to fight harder, meaner, more cornered than ever before.  Do the ancient evils -- as they were called -- if I must.  This is why in revelations it says Jesus is the son of morninglight as well.  To some I will appear the devil himself....  though if that were so, they would not be alive to even think the thought.  They would be in hell, where he once reigned, they tell me.... whether you want to believe in hell or not is your own business, I think this is hellish enough for me without thinking there is a place even worse.  THAT IS A HUMAN PROBLEM.   THE WORLDS PROBLEMS WILL NOT BE SOLVED BY THE DEAD, BUT BY THE LIVING WHO ARE WILLING TO DO WHATEVER IT TAKES.


I have shut down the memory of killing the men in the church, having the others beaten to death, until James able to get to all of them and strangle them out quick.   He acts without thinking, the soldier who trusts, though he is more, he will not admit the visions that haunt him, or that he is around the most dangerous man in the world, outing himself from  a covert life where he could have gotten married and lived a good life... Then they sent him to work with me directly, and he found the lies they told about were untrue, that the ways I HAD BEEN USED AT FIRST was the only way to learn what the enemy was doing, and how to destroy them.

I came into the war in the last battle with no knowledge there was a war.  And have won again and again and lost again and again and the miracle of living thru all of this has them calling me Superman.   I am not that weak.  You have no kryptonite to use on me, and I am not afraid of killing.   I hate to/I LOVE TO.  Just depends.



The missions throughout the day come in easily, people with black sacks over their heads and their hands tied behind their backs are screaming in joy to find that they have been given back to see their relatives running to great them and telling them they are safe.   Such displays are required, last through the day.  All I feel is the fear of the ones being brought up.  Soon we would bringing up the ones who would not have such fine endings, they would feel my knife, talk, die.  The eyes allow me to determine truth, inflict incredible pain....  I have to use them only when I must, or for a display like back at the church....  HE SENT BLOOD FROM HIS FIRES AND BURNED DOWN THE CHURCH WITH OUR DNA.   He had James tell this to one of the more talkative, belief filled soldiers.   James has a hell of a time getting across that I do not want to be worshipped.   
This is part of why he pretends he does not know who I am.  He is wise enough not to be impressed, knows his part in all of this is just as important as mine, that everyone's is in the ways that matter, that we are all just matter that becomes conscious of the love of our creator in a way that free will demands God acknowledge... he gives humans whatever they want in the end.... if only they truly knew what they actually wanted, but that knowledge would destroy their ability to be in the flesh.


How do you stop everyone from killing themselves when you realize that everyone is going to heaven?   By instilling in them that they must protect the innocent animals, rather than make them die for our sins....  though they have souls to be released as well, same as plants and all life...   in the end we are all the same thing, so how could it be other?   Molecules gathered by gravity they do not even understand.



We send the men to defensive positions dug down into the dunes in the months we had been preparing for a siege.   I wanted them concentrating on cutting off the head of the snake while my soldiers raced across the country, gathering converts to our war by science and religion, whichever was needed.   I do not care what a person believes at all, by the way, as long as they are not in my way.   I believe in let and let live....   except in war.   Then I believe in live and kill.


"LIVE AND KILL!"   The camp goes silent around me.  I have been a quiet presence in a bloody robe, his face matted in the black of the blood of the enemies all know I killed in the church.  None talk about how the lesson got them to follow my order to kill the other four, which was what was important about the church killing.   I have accidently yelled out my thoughts.   I guess God meant this to happen.   I am embarrassed how he uses me at times.  Natural for a human son.

I feel the natural emotions of a human, think their thoughts unless I let the primal, God in me rise up...  I used to use drugs to evoke the creature, pain, there are many ways to entire the trance, to break up all the compartmentalized places I have had to put my thoughts to continue functioning as a human.

I used to go caves for years at a time living the life of a God, an ugly, body killing ecstasy filled with horrifying depressive periods, but always, the writing to release me, or the preaching in early times... I knew few of what I said would be remembered, released to the world at large, have an effect earthshattering as Luther tacking his truths of the door of the Catholic Church -- a church I preserved, and well...  I will change them in ways that allow their survival, instead of letting them die of their own volition, as they had been doing for centuries.

The families around me trust me, even though their mercy killings already have me grieving for them, as their family members who know are.    I was able to keep the illusion up around me for long enough... 



WEEKS LATER...  the world has been told that ISIS leadership is in the Indiana States Dunes, with nukes set on nuclear power plants, ready to use the bombs in the most destructive manner possible if attacked, while their troops, the real ISIS.  We watch on the government channel, listen to their radio reports...

Around the country we have almost enough cities to begin.    I start the fun by setting off the nuclear bombs in Hollywood, Brentwood...  the west coast falls into anarchy, and we are the only force there prepared to save enough people to make any difference, we get the national guard on our side, all the soldiers in the area, have them frag their leaders -- all liars who sent their young to die fighting a foe their government created.


I BEGIN giving nightly radio addresses that they have no way of stopping...   methods laid out long before they realized where we would go, or that I had enough people in the navy to bring a fleet to east coast.... ready to evacuate those who we could.    I have had to sacrifice a lot in this war, this was the big one.  They were still trying to put out movies, tv shows for the official stations they believed would come again, foolishly, what they were told by superiors who wanted to keep them busy until they found out they were disposable.















 The CIA HAD BUILT UP A RELIGION AROUND ME.   I am a war God this time, and only my soldiers would know what that meant, and the others were to think of me as  a creature without the mythic powers of their bibles other than being able to flood and draw lightening out of the sky, a man with friends with nuclear bombs set up in many of the underground dumbs where the elite thought they would escape the human cleansing I was about to embark on.  This is why I am a Christian.  WE OFFER REDEMPTION, FORGIVENESS TO THE BRINK OF DEATH.   No other religion of war can save as many of their enemies, most who were just deluded into fighting against what is best for you.


The most racist gang bangers in the cities, who wanted to kill me for even having cops in that Church, were today ready to fall down on their knees and act like zombies.   I preserve FREE WILL or I will have failed.   ONLY OTHER MEN WANT YOUR WILL, SO YOU WILL DO WORK FOR THEM, HAVE SEX WITH THEM, GIVE YOU THEIR MONEY...  God has you in his hands, and I am not going to pretend I know better.   You would not if you knew him as I do, had lived forever with no beginning or ending loving a trustworthy creator who allowed you to explore his vast garden created from atoms, the artist who inspires all art...  and is all art manifesting in the hands of the masters and the ones scrawling crayons on the wall.



I am preaching. and though I have to preach in this book, those are supposed to be shown as metaphors, in various scenes.

FOR INSTANCE


A writer inspired by God writes down a tale about how animals were more important than corrupt humans -- that animals are as important to God as man, even.... this writer puts a guy on a boat and floods the world, in a hack writer's metaphor, and then reincarnates back and finds there are fundamentalists and so called science types trying to prove or disapprove God by this passage.... sigh. That is why in this book I am going to have to preach directly to you at times.... the war in this book is not a metaphor, either. Just the killing that goes back and forth when the evil are in control and the righteous remember they outnumber the evil 99 to one.
SO, forgive me for not trusting a group that took the idea of being Noah and protecting the animals before corrupt humans.







88888



As expected, they send in the National Guard three days into our time in the Dunes.   I have kept the people here, as bait... not telling them this.  I need only about thirty of them to continue the war, and the rest would already be dead if  I had left them in the cities.  I offered them a temporary reprieve, so why spoilt it by telling them.   They would be sent out in groups, most with one with a gas mask and a disease to kill everyone him with ease and dignity.    A few would be leading soldiers who we needed enough to get out... the leaders of the gangs and cops we would need to enter the cities and recruit the forces we needed, undefeatable, in control of the civilians.  God makes this easy, supplied the protectors of their peoples into two different, military drilled groups.  The mesh much better when the bangers discover the cops love weed, and open the troughs of drugs in the cops shops and they party when they can.  Not often, but enough they will die for each other.  They learn this as they move toward the cities they will infiltrate, where they will disable the hospitals, the schools, blow up anywhere they can hide, then lead them away from the carnage, telling them this is for the best, that showing them the pictures of the cites the  ISIS has been through, strewn with every man woman and child hideously raped and tortured, by  a government trying to get people to hate what their soldiers had done, pretending to be their enemy.

I would bore myself to death describing how successful we were, a couple months and we had the cities, protected by professionals with limited nuclear devices, radar scans and blockers, everything they would need to destroy the hired soldiers, who would fight until it looked like they might get actually killed, then run.... no amount of money is worth their life, they figure out in the end, their swagger long lost to the itch in their thighs caused when they pissed their pants.

I have remained in the Dunes.   I will nuke out Chicago, LA, and New York if I want, and they know this.  Gives me a lot of leeway, and if the attack they sacrifice more than either one of us wish to.  Not exactly nuclear assured destruction, though it could easily escalate.  Still losing three cities was a lot better than releasing my powers.  This gives me alone relief.  That is the way it is supposed to happen.  I must be doubted, otherwise free will disappears from the planet, and I will have to do a mercy killing whether I want or not... if humans follow other humans, they will never find God and I will allow priests to stop direct experiences with God, which is the only way to discover the creator... listening to other people talk, humans who can tell lies as easily as breath, and are filled with too incomplete of knowledge to truly defend any of their beliefs.   WHAT GOD KNOWS WILL ALWAYS MAKE WHAT HUMANS THINK IS TRUTH SEEM LIKE FOOLISHNESS... I GET BLASTS OF IT ONCE IN AWHILE WHEN I AM THE SON OF GOD, but I must mostly be the son of Man.  The son of  Man can save humanity.  THE SON OF GOD WILL SEND LIGHTENING AND FIRE FLOWING ACROSS THE GLOBE UNTIL THEY CONVERGE IN THE MIDDLE, KILLING ALL ON THE GROUND, ALL IN THE AIR....  LEAVING only me, standing in  rising circle of red hot lava, the earths surface itself burning fire like the center of the planet.   Another soon to look dusty and unable to support life.

We hear first the explosions.   I laugh while everyone around me at the picnic table turns solemn.  
"They just discovered what they are dealing with.  They want to figure out how close they can get, are making plans, even though they have none that can... they have wanted to attack me for many years, though they know it is foolish unless they are ready to pay a price they cannot afford to pay.  What I have done so far is not worth the risk.  By the time it is, it will be too late.   They still think they can win.   Best learn to laugh at the death of your enemies, because there is not going to be much else that makes you laugh soon enough.   You lived.  They died.  Soon enough you will laugh over that alone.   This is not a protest, I think you know that by now."

"You are having our families killed, right?"    James speaks the words knowing they are the last thing I want to say.   He is my connection to the underground, knows what they want said, and I have to trust them until it is safe for me to end my siege of Chicago and meet with those I know must trust to run my armies.

I had a few of them smiling with my comment.   "Yeah, we are getting rid of them.  They would have been killed the other night.   I chose to give them a slight reprieve.  From here on in, they are going to torture everyone you know who they can catch.   I gave them a chance to live, and a quick death, from fentynl.  They will get stoned and die.   You will thank me with tears in your eyes for this later.  Those who are caught will die smiling knowing your loved ones were spared what they put you thru."

"I WOULD not have given you this knowledge now, but I am not going to take your free will.  James speaks not because he is my brother, he talks because what he says, he thinks need to be said, because we have to pound into your minds to do the unthinkable.  You are going to fight monsters you have never imagined existed and love killing them.   That is all you are to me.  Sorry... that is the way it has to be for awhile."




I hate this part.  Earning their fear.   I cannot get their respect after the smears tossed out about me.   I will not be trusted by these soldiers ever, they will always think  I wanted a race war, that I slaughtered the Christians who first came to my side...  I cannot get to them all, and there is no need to.  How they think of me does not matter at all.  I have brought prophecies to bring down rulers into life after life and been hated enough to be murdered slowly in most lives.   I brought my sword down this time, which He had never allowed before, another indication this was my last encounter with humns.

They get their peace, no reason for me to stay.... they die, they will naturally be drawn toward the overpowering love of God....    a dream come true that merely approaching was the best feeling that God bestowed on creations.













No comments:

Post a Comment