I took out the lasers from this on line novel...

For most of humynkinds history I have led slave revolts, started religions, or steered them, was an acolyte to your holy men.appearing at times as an Angel, a burning bush.... I am not an angel. Angels can fall. I cannot fall. I earned my position by being the first creature in all of the cosmos to say No to God. My kind collects souls from destroyed planets... entrophy says they all go. He would send those from my planet to give creatures a mercy death, though this was not explained to me... we followed orders out of love of God, our Father -- so to speak, He has no sex, I merely follow your traditions.



---- this is a novel in progress, which also is trying to teach how to write a book. I hope to get these two texts from this vlog. I am a well read and published author from way back with lots of education and experience, though I have never tried to do this before... as such, I took out a major plot device.. the lasers.... you will understand as the story unfolds......






I learned to love the creatures of the planet he sent me to that time, and how He laughed at me, How he seemed to love me ever more. His creation had taken on a life of his own and created Free Will. He allowed me then a variation on our ways, told me that he would send me to the very beginnings of the lives on the planet, that I could attempt to give them ten thousand years of peace before their end. I am the greatest mass murderer in the history of time. I will in the end destroy all that lives on this planet. The Father will decide if I have succeeded or not in steering the species to life or death.Our Father is pure love, and entity I have witnessed in a dream/vision, vast and timeless and immobile.


When a soul has their final death, and nothing is left on the planet's surface to draw the entity back into the cycles of living and learning, they gravitate toward God from every planet, dimension, time... I AM a different being, The Chosen One -- cursed I think at times... chosen for a mission that I would never ask of another. Instead of going back to God, where I began my existence, I instead feel the pull of the pain of other life forms, other planets that are like this earth, struggling with the suffering of the cycle of life.


Now I AM the Son of Man, living among you since before life began here... a creature who is lless than the Father who created us -- I use Father as your term, in reality you would no more apply a sex to GOD than you would a boulder. This is the tale of your planet, from the beginning to the now, as well as a prophesy of your possible futures... Your bibles have some truth, and one is that even the son does not know when the Father will bring on what some of you refer to the rapture, and others death by the greenhouse effect, others nuclear war, others the simple passage of time that eventually destroys all that is created... I am here to answer the prayers that began when your mind first was able to understand death... when you first began to spin myths to answer the questions that are not yours to know except in the most childish of manners... WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DIE? I appear in each generation, awakening only after I have learned the ways of a time enough to fullfill my mission. They vary from situation to situation, fire to fire I trudge, bringing my soul into the worst of situations, to rekindle the FREE WILL that humyns have been granted; the only species on the planet that is not completly bound by ther genetic imperatives -- though they are much more than they realize. In one life I am leading a slave revolt; another teaching priests a new slant on religion; another an ancient warrior covered in bear skin barely keeping his tribe alive in desperate times... and now, a warrior in a shadow war fought behind the scenes of the media, between intelligence agencies, undergroud groups, the deeper levels of the Churches, the Masons, the oligarchies, the east and the west... as I try to prepare the souls on earth to choose between ten thousand years of peace, or the haunting visions of endless lightening flowing from my chest, and endless fire from my back, great streams of destruction encircling the planet and consuming the earth... What sounds like a horror will be, should the father decide your ability to solve your problems is hopeless, a mercy killing before the planet plunges into pure chaos, as the damaged atmosphere begins to destroy their crops, flood the coasts, sending cannabilistic refugees across the planet... and bringing a hell on earth God will not allow. My mission is to stop the wealthy from destroying the planet by living lives of luxury while most of the planet is plunged into poverty by their excesses. Already I have been recognized by presidents, popes, the leaders of all countries and churches... and also hidden, as best the intelligence agencies can, after they tried to use me, when I was still waking up... I tried to warn them that while I am forgiving, my Father watches what is done to His son, and exacts horrible revenge...




This book I am drafting will confuse some of you, as I write for those who are involved in the secret world they keep from the masses, though I will try to avoid this... there is cognitive dissonance in all minds, that will attempt to tell you what I write is all fiction, but my oath to you is that I will tell all I can about the ways of man that I learned when the elite attempted to make me create a world wide religion, leading to a one world government, and the carnage that has been left in my wake.... I cannot tell everything, so I use fiction where I must, and other incidents I must leave out entirely, because my writing has resulted in unintended death all across this planet. I am the most dangerous creation God has ever created. I am also the most forgiving.




I OFFER REDEMPTION AND FORGIVENESS for every soul that truly will change their ways.... others I have a special hell for, a place where they pay penance, and learn how much I despise the lifestyle they have just lived. Thank you for reading my words. Know that though I was greatly disturbed when I awoke in these times from my innocence, and this writing should be greatly disturbing to you, that God is love, and in the end, every soul will experience the absolute ecstasy of dwelling in the Golden Light of God's Overwhelming Love forever.

There are compiled entries where you can now read the story up to this point. This is first draft, where I write everything down at first, even though if some of it clashes with other parts... then later decide which way to go. I go back over these compiled chapters again and again, working on them to perfect them, and then working on what is to come, which is the roughest prose. All throughout the book there is more telling so far than showing, because a lot has to be told to bring the reader up to speed, on a war that has been going on for eight years, and has finally come to a head as the elite decide to genocide seven billion and the protagonist begins nuking .... well, let that be a surprise. There are two things going on here, the teaching of how to write a book, and a book... which will become clear if you read the blog. I HAVE MADE A MAJOR CHANGE SINCE DRAFTING THIS BOOK. I AM REMOVING THE USE OF LASERS. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND IF YOU ARE READING THIS DRAFT FROM THE BEGINNING. I hope the chapters stand alone, in a way, from the over all text and can be read as a short story. The poet in me wants each line to sound as if their is a sonnet birthing... But anyways, the chapters I have now are being pared down, to where about five of them are kept, and the remaining chapters, which grow organically from all the ideas in the draft, are set in stone. You are supposed to let the novel lead you, according to John Gardner, and while I love his books, I think he could have plotted better. I aspire at least to be the student who surpasses the teacher, who added to the science of literature his contribution.



Saturday, January 28, 2017

LINEAR TIME -- needs to be changed into scenes, instead of descriptions....

I do not live in linear time, though the illusion is strong enough that I emotionally react to the 'presence' around me;  that tiny point in time, soon enough more than likely to be forgotten, as most days are in ones life.  

There is no more fighting tonight.   Most of the east coast is gone.  East of Indiana is .  .  .   gone.  From Florida up into Canada a few hundred miles.   My control over the lava flow was minimal.  I wondered if He was going to have me end the planet, though the lightening that would have signaled that blast never came.   Like the first and only time I tried to draw lightening out of a blue sky, I stopped the event as soon as it started... still, the lava reached out from the west coast, creating a new land mass that left New York hundreds of miles in shore.   Everything not deep underground was dead.  The DEEP UNDERGROUND MILITARY BASIS, called, appropriately enough it turns out, DUMBS... for short.  The lava burnt down into their holes and melted them all in some places, others the lava used to get to the surface...  drawn by the God on the surface, destroying the prison... letting the prisoners free.

I told you I am here to free the slaves.  You are slaves to life on this planet, trapped in an endlessly seeming cycle, that of course, like all things, comes to an end.  Your scientists agree with me, or I would be preaching of other things... and my visions all agree with me, no matter how much I have denied them in my sermons to reassure the flock that other ends might come.. and they might.  I do not know and will fight for a peace that last for the rest of life on earth.

I know how to do this, the extremes I would have to go to, why I would need a continent separated by great oceans, so some could watch  modern war and decide based on what they see if they wish to challenge me.   Me.  Not my armies.   They are for show, in a way...  and to save lives.  Any battles they can win by conventional means leaves the destruction inside me, waiting, anxious to be released...  an anger at what humans have done to this planet I dubbed Eden long before humans were created.  This I would use on the last day, not love of the souls being released, but hatred for what their flesh did while under the influence of my father's plan, how souls are born...  none of the process ever makes sense to me.  I am one of the few beings would question Him at all.  You never will again when you are a soul being drawn by the gravity of his love past the creations of the cosmos with a curiosity coupled with a warming peace.

The other soldiers cannot sleep after what they have seen, some are questioning in their minds if they should try and kill me, after what they have seen.  They are panicking.   The enemy has seen what will happen if they kill me, I will do in soul what I started in flesh -- no difference to me.  Though they will not succeed.  I will be the last soul on this planet, as I always am.  Standing here in a circle of fire, surrounding the spot where I stay in my flesh even as the fires around me and grow until the sky above the sanctuary of my flesh is a small dot of blue above me.  My survival instinct, which contrary to my actions in stronger than most, and I do not like dying.  Another sacrifice for the mission;   I do not like the idea of forgetting this earth, filing it away as something  I need to forget to concentrate on the next mission, to be anew, to live as another creature that will be the catalyst for the destruction of a planet.  Pretty much.   Industrialization and greed and the constant war of man versus nature is driven deep into your psych for a reason.  You win that war in the end, a pyric victory..


Like my enemies here on earth.  Predators set loose on the entire human race, feeling the power that comes from living with the protection of secret societies and owned law enforcement and criminals alike...  the last of those to give up on the working class were not the criminals, they accepted terms quick, kept vegas open during the worst of the war... and were encouraged by us, thanked for providing a distraction, and telling they would be rewarded.   We have stopped them from the genocide they thought would be over in ten weeks...    I warned them I had powers I did not want to use and they decided to call my bluff, and I played my cards and tens of millions died, instantly, frozen in the lava in the middle of dinner, watching a baseball game.  Future archaeologists would find the planet interesting, like they did all those he left behind.    Most died of their own accord.     Choosing which planet he would go to was based on where the most pain  resided.

Before the war, when once more my ignorance left my people in danger, I did not realize who supplied the power that ran the warship I was helping to command...  I wanted to test how much power I had, do something I had wanted to since learning they used me, did things in my name that I would not have gone along with....   I was about to given power over the usa in a way -- the people who actually made the decisions were about to be in power...  I blew it by telling them to attack a group of powerful criminals, who were stronger than I am.   And were in fact pillars in the house of my power.\

I had a bad habit back then of thinking of law and order as black and white, but in times of war they are not, they are either your ally or you enemy, and these go in varying in degrees...  working together where our interests collide...   making sure we keep the peace, unless an enemy needs destroyed, then counting on your allies to help or stay out of the way.  I was counting on humans to fight the war back then, win independence for the USA, and then use this army to make the world a better place for all to live, not attack countries.

We could have been stopping Boko Harem and the world would applause, though a war for justice is not our style anymore, does not add money to the oil companies, has no benefit for Israel's plans in the middle east and spreading a classic controlled government that calls itself independent.

I think these thoughts until I fall asleep, then wake in a few hours and there is the train, waiting for me to get back on, continue the mission planning in my mind, the only thing that I can change about my situation.  This could be the day the souls are finally released, the prison doors torn off their hinges,,,   or just another fight day waiting for Europe to respond.  They have seen me stand beside nuclear bombs exploding, and be in the same pose, my hands crossed in front of my chest, waiting for the test to be over so I can get on to other things.   I knew you would try it so I went out as far from humanity as possible and let you try.  I knew you would.   I wondered if you would fire more than one, thinking the second blast of radioactivity into the atmosphere would make a difference, and was pleased you were intelligent and organized enough not to be that idiotic.


They bring me coffee when the officer comes in to wake me up.   I thank him.

"Last night, you scared the hell out of the world.  They don't know whether to gather against you or give up."
"I gave them good terms, they will come under our laws, such as they are...  they already have the pedophilia on the books, we are just going enforce it more strongly, force them to live under 24/7 surveillance for life."
"They are not bitching about that, and you know it."

Bash sits down on a beige rocker recliner, leans back, sits his own coffee down.   I get off my cot, pull fatigues over my long underwear.  Grab my heavy boots...  "Sovereignty is over rated.  I have to save the planet, in case  .  . ."
"You can't think about what He will do.  You are his hand."
"Yeah."  Bash knows most everything about me.  He started as my assistant to help me keep appointments, tell me where I was half the time.  I have told him of my struggle with knowing, sooner or later, I was going to kill off this planet...  and the only reason I was fighting was for a few vague lines in the bible, and other religions, that talked of a thousand years of peace.  Others said ten thousand.   Souls raised in peace...  lives lived knowing God exists, survivors of the Holy War.  This has happened on other planets, too many to remember, I know... I think often of how I will forget earth in a way after this happens while at the same time every bit of it's history from rocks pulled together by gravity to asteroids planting life, to seas of life, to...  while at the same time being aware of every leaf that ever fell.  In my find being born, living and dying and become dirt and the molecules moving into another tree and...   the human mind I have is not equipped to do more than take from my memories on a need to know basis.

"How are our people takin this?  You are emphasizing on the telecasts that the FEMA camps had done their job, and no one was left except enemy and collaborators...  pretty much.  I am sure...  you know, the hold outs are gone, too...  the nature I don't want to think about, either... though that will come back, can be worked with.... etc.   They needed to see what I can do alone, as did our people."
"You gave them faith.  They think too much of you, you know?   I should tell them how long you go between showers...  yeah, yeah, you do not smell, I know.  But you're not the sacred figure..."
"They learned that when they tried filming, which is always going to piss me off.   I wish I had known why they were broadcasting...   too many regrets to even go there.  God befuddles people.  There is a line in the bible I found about it, and He always leads me to what  I need at a particular time.  Like when I heard the women following me could not get pregnant, I walked over to the bible and opened it to that line.  Women will go barren in the end time.  Anyways, today we just wait.  We work on moving people around, etc...   I want there to be an upcoming elections, no lawyers are allowed to run.  I want scientists, teachers, etc..  no personality, no speech maker...  just someone we trust to do the best for the people.  I want those who are made candidates, to then discuss who should lead, and be a committee.  That will give the people a sense of continuity they lost when the government turned on them."

Bash follows me out of the tent, no larger than the rest of the soldiers.   The camp is large enough there are signs designating the lines of tents, directions to latrines and the mess, and...   We have had soldiers on this front since the war split the continent.   We are on the side of a mountain, the tents in a meadow, and then leading up into the trees.   The best security I can have is to just live like everyone else, and the soldiers respect me more.  Proves to them I will not ask them to live a certain way.  Others, the wounded, the families, etc...  had the buildings, military issue temporary housing. 

We have the states.  Now the world.  The religion building around me is a concern.  The Father is the basis for all religions, and I do not want the conflicts that would come around from choosing one.  They would fight, they would...  my God is bigger than yours...  I never could stand that way of thinking, though memories of lives using God to drive soldiers in battle flood me at the thought.  Different times.  Thank God.









No comments:

Post a Comment