I took out the lasers from this on line novel...

For most of humynkinds history I have led slave revolts, started religions, or steered them, was an acolyte to your holy men.appearing at times as an Angel, a burning bush.... I am not an angel. Angels can fall. I cannot fall. I earned my position by being the first creature in all of the cosmos to say No to God. My kind collects souls from destroyed planets... entrophy says they all go. He would send those from my planet to give creatures a mercy death, though this was not explained to me... we followed orders out of love of God, our Father -- so to speak, He has no sex, I merely follow your traditions.



---- this is a novel in progress, which also is trying to teach how to write a book. I hope to get these two texts from this vlog. I am a well read and published author from way back with lots of education and experience, though I have never tried to do this before... as such, I took out a major plot device.. the lasers.... you will understand as the story unfolds......






I learned to love the creatures of the planet he sent me to that time, and how He laughed at me, How he seemed to love me ever more. His creation had taken on a life of his own and created Free Will. He allowed me then a variation on our ways, told me that he would send me to the very beginnings of the lives on the planet, that I could attempt to give them ten thousand years of peace before their end. I am the greatest mass murderer in the history of time. I will in the end destroy all that lives on this planet. The Father will decide if I have succeeded or not in steering the species to life or death.Our Father is pure love, and entity I have witnessed in a dream/vision, vast and timeless and immobile.


When a soul has their final death, and nothing is left on the planet's surface to draw the entity back into the cycles of living and learning, they gravitate toward God from every planet, dimension, time... I AM a different being, The Chosen One -- cursed I think at times... chosen for a mission that I would never ask of another. Instead of going back to God, where I began my existence, I instead feel the pull of the pain of other life forms, other planets that are like this earth, struggling with the suffering of the cycle of life.


Now I AM the Son of Man, living among you since before life began here... a creature who is lless than the Father who created us -- I use Father as your term, in reality you would no more apply a sex to GOD than you would a boulder. This is the tale of your planet, from the beginning to the now, as well as a prophesy of your possible futures... Your bibles have some truth, and one is that even the son does not know when the Father will bring on what some of you refer to the rapture, and others death by the greenhouse effect, others nuclear war, others the simple passage of time that eventually destroys all that is created... I am here to answer the prayers that began when your mind first was able to understand death... when you first began to spin myths to answer the questions that are not yours to know except in the most childish of manners... WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DIE? I appear in each generation, awakening only after I have learned the ways of a time enough to fullfill my mission. They vary from situation to situation, fire to fire I trudge, bringing my soul into the worst of situations, to rekindle the FREE WILL that humyns have been granted; the only species on the planet that is not completly bound by ther genetic imperatives -- though they are much more than they realize. In one life I am leading a slave revolt; another teaching priests a new slant on religion; another an ancient warrior covered in bear skin barely keeping his tribe alive in desperate times... and now, a warrior in a shadow war fought behind the scenes of the media, between intelligence agencies, undergroud groups, the deeper levels of the Churches, the Masons, the oligarchies, the east and the west... as I try to prepare the souls on earth to choose between ten thousand years of peace, or the haunting visions of endless lightening flowing from my chest, and endless fire from my back, great streams of destruction encircling the planet and consuming the earth... What sounds like a horror will be, should the father decide your ability to solve your problems is hopeless, a mercy killing before the planet plunges into pure chaos, as the damaged atmosphere begins to destroy their crops, flood the coasts, sending cannabilistic refugees across the planet... and bringing a hell on earth God will not allow. My mission is to stop the wealthy from destroying the planet by living lives of luxury while most of the planet is plunged into poverty by their excesses. Already I have been recognized by presidents, popes, the leaders of all countries and churches... and also hidden, as best the intelligence agencies can, after they tried to use me, when I was still waking up... I tried to warn them that while I am forgiving, my Father watches what is done to His son, and exacts horrible revenge...




This book I am drafting will confuse some of you, as I write for those who are involved in the secret world they keep from the masses, though I will try to avoid this... there is cognitive dissonance in all minds, that will attempt to tell you what I write is all fiction, but my oath to you is that I will tell all I can about the ways of man that I learned when the elite attempted to make me create a world wide religion, leading to a one world government, and the carnage that has been left in my wake.... I cannot tell everything, so I use fiction where I must, and other incidents I must leave out entirely, because my writing has resulted in unintended death all across this planet. I am the most dangerous creation God has ever created. I am also the most forgiving.




I OFFER REDEMPTION AND FORGIVENESS for every soul that truly will change their ways.... others I have a special hell for, a place where they pay penance, and learn how much I despise the lifestyle they have just lived. Thank you for reading my words. Know that though I was greatly disturbed when I awoke in these times from my innocence, and this writing should be greatly disturbing to you, that God is love, and in the end, every soul will experience the absolute ecstasy of dwelling in the Golden Light of God's Overwhelming Love forever.

There are compiled entries where you can now read the story up to this point. This is first draft, where I write everything down at first, even though if some of it clashes with other parts... then later decide which way to go. I go back over these compiled chapters again and again, working on them to perfect them, and then working on what is to come, which is the roughest prose. All throughout the book there is more telling so far than showing, because a lot has to be told to bring the reader up to speed, on a war that has been going on for eight years, and has finally come to a head as the elite decide to genocide seven billion and the protagonist begins nuking .... well, let that be a surprise. There are two things going on here, the teaching of how to write a book, and a book... which will become clear if you read the blog. I HAVE MADE A MAJOR CHANGE SINCE DRAFTING THIS BOOK. I AM REMOVING THE USE OF LASERS. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND IF YOU ARE READING THIS DRAFT FROM THE BEGINNING. I hope the chapters stand alone, in a way, from the over all text and can be read as a short story. The poet in me wants each line to sound as if their is a sonnet birthing... But anyways, the chapters I have now are being pared down, to where about five of them are kept, and the remaining chapters, which grow organically from all the ideas in the draft, are set in stone. You are supposed to let the novel lead you, according to John Gardner, and while I love his books, I think he could have plotted better. I aspire at least to be the student who surpasses the teacher, who added to the science of literature his contribution.



Sunday, January 22, 2017

The Cross Report/ teacherly Entry On Progress of Novel; a non fiction entry.

This is for the reader who is attempting to monitor my attempt at teaching how to write a novel, or at least offer a lot of suggestions to add to your own style, etc...  AND ALSO THOSE WHO HAVE HAD A HARD TIME FOLLOWING THE PLOT, as it is.

I have found I will use I as the protagonist....  I start out in the middle of the war.   I slip out of Chicago, go down and give a sermon, then  I am flown out to the front..   we are shot at, I tell the others to go on, and know the bullets cannot hit me, saving their lives in the process, since I was their primary target.  I stop my motorcycle and let them shoot at me.  

From there I begin to fight for an army, where the more tactically knowledgeable military that has built up around us, where they think  I am most needed.  I have lasers in my eyes, the only ones in existence;   the scientists and anyone who knew of the top secret surgery has been eliminated.  To the world, I AM performing a miracle, as I cut down an enemy that has no weapon to defeat me...  they did not expect resistance for their plan to take over the USA, and have run into THE CHRIST fighting on the side of the people, after making his return for the RAPUTURE.. the end of life, and the birth of pure soul....

I give sermons to the soldiers on our side, which runs from the Appalacian mountains west, on the continent of the USA...   I have been able to win any battle  I enter with the lasers in my eyes.  Though I can do other miracles, they are both destructive, and if  I lose control of them, as I will wish to do because the rush is more addiction than sex and crack and morphine combined ,,,,   Becoming the lightening in the sky and the fire beneath the earth, unleashing them both to release the souls on earth to become pure soul, without reincarnation sucking them back in....

The sermons he gives between battles are meant to raise the spirits, and give a true report on the war, which the mainstream media is actively in a war of lies to conceal our activity no matter how many die, or are tortured, or family members disappeared one by one...    They were used to such activity and went along.   So I give lectures, sermons ....

These in a way are the heart of the book,

The story goes from slipping out of Chicago, to traveling around fighting and giving sermons, of sorts, nightly, to counter the mainstream media, who he is at war with.     DURING this time period, they have used nuclear bombs.   The EARLY WRITING in this blog, the descriptions of battle, and the planning, etc...   are being mined for what looks like it could expanded into scenes related to the plot, or the over net of ideas that tie the actions together, the philosophy that binds them as surely as a story with a beginning, a middle, and an end... though I prefer a combination of the two.

No need to ramble too much further, other than to say that peace treaties are broken, and he has released fire from his chest and filmed and shown around the world his enemies added this to the weapons they had to fight.  

The Christ is convinced that he is going to be activated by the force greater than He, the God The Father whom He served unto the mere death of a human body.  


THE MAJOR NEEDS OF THIS PROSE IS COHESION.   A PICARESQUE BOOK, GOING FROM STORY TO STORY THAT TIE INTO THE NOVEL.  CHAPTERS NOT MOVING ALONG A STORY SO MUCH AS TELLING VARIOUS STORIES THAT ADD UP TO THE IMPACT OF THE WRITING.    Each chapter has to be a masterpiece on it's own, always adding something new, or a different perspective on the prevailing motifs.

My basic question with this novel is what is a humyn's responsibility on this planet?   The Christ asks this question with each word written in blood in the minds of those around him, as he tries to take on all the evil on the planet at once, instead of hitting them one by one....  there was no winning such a war, he could see in hindsight.  The war has been the last of humynkinds grotesque spasms of one philosophy destroying another, a culture declaring itself law, and punishing any who will not wear a burka, or try to drive, or go out shopping alone, talk to males...   the insanity pressed on people that may keep the crime rate down, though actually encourages the breaking of all kinds of laws so the elite can drink and do drugs and sleep with western women at will, etc... live like kings and pseudo kings have forever, above the laws imposed on the masses to prevent chaos. 

The Christ believes he is there to destroy the planet, kill all life here, the only way to release all the souls embedded in life on the planet, from every cell in every leaf of grass to...  that draws the soul back down into rebirth.   I AM lucky to have had reoccurring dreams as a child of being a soul flying around above the blue earth with swirling white clouds, curiosity without reflection, pure experience, absolutely content... then being sucked down to the earth by a powerful force and emerging from a woman.   I had the dreams long before the birds and bees had been explained to me.   For years, like many other mystical experiences,  I set this aside and studied the science that challenged the supernatural...  disallowed whatever could not be measured with a ruler.

The first chapter needs to be pumped up a bit...  more mystery.  Maybe not reveal who he is or anything about him, until he has escaped, and stops the mortorcycle in the street drawing the fire of enemies who have ambushed them....   his companions escape....  then he goes into the church, and reflects on what has happened....  what he has done, the revolution, what he needs to say that night...


He is gathering an army.   Telling the doomed that they can die kneeling, or standing up;   paraphrasing  Villa.  A genocide of seven billion has been planned, and they are experiencing it as soldiers, mercenaries, and the armed forces, march across the USA taking over city after city until rebels can get organized enough to fight them, and stop their advance from the east coast.  They have split the country in two.   The forces under Jesus, or however they look at him, as a brainwashed Manchurian candidate gone rogue.... a mass murderer.  He has to own up to the dies though he knows like no other that there is a soul in a body, and the dead were getting the best of the deal, which was why I attempted suicide serious enough to once be left for dead... I am not ready for death this time, because my passing will spew lightening and fire across the planet, destroying all I have ever loved in my life.   The Son  Of Man will return to being the Son Of God, an invisible being in space...  drawn by the pain of the next planet where I will be drawn, the gravity pulling me along without thought, to be born into lives to try to ease the passage of a planet into the grave.   A professional hand holder for the dying.

I arrive long before the problems erupt, steer the animals on the planet the best I can while still respecting their ability to think for themselves, the FREE WILL I consider sacred in my relationship with in our case humans.  I am a missionary during these times, and before, to animals that have evolved into sentience, to their first rockets into space....  inevitably the planets with lives die.  The souls that have been living there, trapped in the gravity or being grown, I don't know..  maybe both... 

THIS is part of why I was disappointed though humbled and flattered and awed to find out that people had taken my words so seriously, that they had become the bullets that I had written, metaphorically I thought....   I did not know what to tell the soldiers to do....  did not know enough to send them where their guns could do the most good...   I was kept too ignorant in my prison cell to have kept up with the world around me.     The enemy we share is still active. 


No comments:

Post a Comment