I took out the lasers from this on line novel...

For most of humynkinds history I have led slave revolts, started religions, or steered them, was an acolyte to your holy men.appearing at times as an Angel, a burning bush.... I am not an angel. Angels can fall. I cannot fall. I earned my position by being the first creature in all of the cosmos to say No to God. My kind collects souls from destroyed planets... entrophy says they all go. He would send those from my planet to give creatures a mercy death, though this was not explained to me... we followed orders out of love of God, our Father -- so to speak, He has no sex, I merely follow your traditions.



---- this is a novel in progress, which also is trying to teach how to write a book. I hope to get these two texts from this vlog. I am a well read and published author from way back with lots of education and experience, though I have never tried to do this before... as such, I took out a major plot device.. the lasers.... you will understand as the story unfolds......






I learned to love the creatures of the planet he sent me to that time, and how He laughed at me, How he seemed to love me ever more. His creation had taken on a life of his own and created Free Will. He allowed me then a variation on our ways, told me that he would send me to the very beginnings of the lives on the planet, that I could attempt to give them ten thousand years of peace before their end. I am the greatest mass murderer in the history of time. I will in the end destroy all that lives on this planet. The Father will decide if I have succeeded or not in steering the species to life or death.Our Father is pure love, and entity I have witnessed in a dream/vision, vast and timeless and immobile.


When a soul has their final death, and nothing is left on the planet's surface to draw the entity back into the cycles of living and learning, they gravitate toward God from every planet, dimension, time... I AM a different being, The Chosen One -- cursed I think at times... chosen for a mission that I would never ask of another. Instead of going back to God, where I began my existence, I instead feel the pull of the pain of other life forms, other planets that are like this earth, struggling with the suffering of the cycle of life.


Now I AM the Son of Man, living among you since before life began here... a creature who is lless than the Father who created us -- I use Father as your term, in reality you would no more apply a sex to GOD than you would a boulder. This is the tale of your planet, from the beginning to the now, as well as a prophesy of your possible futures... Your bibles have some truth, and one is that even the son does not know when the Father will bring on what some of you refer to the rapture, and others death by the greenhouse effect, others nuclear war, others the simple passage of time that eventually destroys all that is created... I am here to answer the prayers that began when your mind first was able to understand death... when you first began to spin myths to answer the questions that are not yours to know except in the most childish of manners... WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DIE? I appear in each generation, awakening only after I have learned the ways of a time enough to fullfill my mission. They vary from situation to situation, fire to fire I trudge, bringing my soul into the worst of situations, to rekindle the FREE WILL that humyns have been granted; the only species on the planet that is not completly bound by ther genetic imperatives -- though they are much more than they realize. In one life I am leading a slave revolt; another teaching priests a new slant on religion; another an ancient warrior covered in bear skin barely keeping his tribe alive in desperate times... and now, a warrior in a shadow war fought behind the scenes of the media, between intelligence agencies, undergroud groups, the deeper levels of the Churches, the Masons, the oligarchies, the east and the west... as I try to prepare the souls on earth to choose between ten thousand years of peace, or the haunting visions of endless lightening flowing from my chest, and endless fire from my back, great streams of destruction encircling the planet and consuming the earth... What sounds like a horror will be, should the father decide your ability to solve your problems is hopeless, a mercy killing before the planet plunges into pure chaos, as the damaged atmosphere begins to destroy their crops, flood the coasts, sending cannabilistic refugees across the planet... and bringing a hell on earth God will not allow. My mission is to stop the wealthy from destroying the planet by living lives of luxury while most of the planet is plunged into poverty by their excesses. Already I have been recognized by presidents, popes, the leaders of all countries and churches... and also hidden, as best the intelligence agencies can, after they tried to use me, when I was still waking up... I tried to warn them that while I am forgiving, my Father watches what is done to His son, and exacts horrible revenge...




This book I am drafting will confuse some of you, as I write for those who are involved in the secret world they keep from the masses, though I will try to avoid this... there is cognitive dissonance in all minds, that will attempt to tell you what I write is all fiction, but my oath to you is that I will tell all I can about the ways of man that I learned when the elite attempted to make me create a world wide religion, leading to a one world government, and the carnage that has been left in my wake.... I cannot tell everything, so I use fiction where I must, and other incidents I must leave out entirely, because my writing has resulted in unintended death all across this planet. I am the most dangerous creation God has ever created. I am also the most forgiving.




I OFFER REDEMPTION AND FORGIVENESS for every soul that truly will change their ways.... others I have a special hell for, a place where they pay penance, and learn how much I despise the lifestyle they have just lived. Thank you for reading my words. Know that though I was greatly disturbed when I awoke in these times from my innocence, and this writing should be greatly disturbing to you, that God is love, and in the end, every soul will experience the absolute ecstasy of dwelling in the Golden Light of God's Overwhelming Love forever.

There are compiled entries where you can now read the story up to this point. This is first draft, where I write everything down at first, even though if some of it clashes with other parts... then later decide which way to go. I go back over these compiled chapters again and again, working on them to perfect them, and then working on what is to come, which is the roughest prose. All throughout the book there is more telling so far than showing, because a lot has to be told to bring the reader up to speed, on a war that has been going on for eight years, and has finally come to a head as the elite decide to genocide seven billion and the protagonist begins nuking .... well, let that be a surprise. There are two things going on here, the teaching of how to write a book, and a book... which will become clear if you read the blog. I HAVE MADE A MAJOR CHANGE SINCE DRAFTING THIS BOOK. I AM REMOVING THE USE OF LASERS. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND IF YOU ARE READING THIS DRAFT FROM THE BEGINNING. I hope the chapters stand alone, in a way, from the over all text and can be read as a short story. The poet in me wants each line to sound as if their is a sonnet birthing... But anyways, the chapters I have now are being pared down, to where about five of them are kept, and the remaining chapters, which grow organically from all the ideas in the draft, are set in stone. You are supposed to let the novel lead you, according to John Gardner, and while I love his books, I think he could have plotted better. I aspire at least to be the student who surpasses the teacher, who added to the science of literature his contribution.



Saturday, May 12, 2018

What do you mean by, 'I have the children.'

I address this to the ones who ripped into my heart, and left wounds that still bleed;  the children who were out there, in the midst of this, without direction;   using methods of brutality that almost insured their defeat.  Whether you care in a way that you are glad my pain is not just wracking my body for your pleasure or edification, I allow myself no speculation on what happened to you.   My mind skips too quick to hearing the THE kNIGHTS new password is kill them all....  after I got mad at being hacked into and made this my new password.

Not a sign from me to do anything.   Just an angry reaction by a person who had no idea what kind of context he had been placed in by the world.  I was fighting shadows, a ninety eight percent against the two percent simplification, suddenly Soros showed me all these groups prepared to fight.   I did not know they existed until right then. 

When I was told by untrustworthy sources who was doing what, I swallowed everything hook line and sinker as they say.  Attacked friend and foe alike.  If I was being asked what to do it all had to do with stopping the killing...  then you told me no, we at war, there is no stopping this killing...   I had no idea what side to be on, no clue why one day a tv station told me about accidents all the time, and trains getting ready to take off and not going...  I thought I was doing something wrong in a fucking mind game...  I wanted out of that gold fish bowl, to be alone again... not the crazy, yelling guy who scared his pets, the one who emerged after the Christ brought righteous indignation into this world, and broke you with an iron rod.   Not my intention.  What happens.  Could have went better....  no words suffice.


i allow as little speculation as I can into what you went thru.  I did not fill in the blanks, knew from my book and a source you had killed the parents, made the kids instant killing machines with drugs and madness and brain washing.

I was shown various reactions to my behavior, as those contacting me tried to convey intelligence in a manner that those who were monitoring me would not understand, or at times, to hide our doings from the public.   One day as I learned of the murders, NEVER FORGETTING BY THEN the bugs around me, by both friend and fore...     I said MY INNOCENCE IS GONE.     Later they showed me footage of one of the people watching the fucking feed they set up in my apartment going out to so many people that I had no idea would care about such shit, no one except spies and people far from me seem involved...   I think I would have sat still and never uttered a word had I known the scope of my audience, let alone who was in it.  Children.   Who would let children watch a man in his apartment?   I know you thought I was your savior, and while I think so as well, this was not part of the plan, and only hindered it...

I want you to know that I think of you every day.   I want you to know that I would take all that money I passed up and take care of you, give you a decent life.   I wish I could say many things I do not believe.  Our movement was gutted, and that was for the best, considering the people around me doing everything behind my back.  I am not a monster, I value human life, animal life, plant life....   careful to get the bee's out the window when the wife screams, and indulge pets to the point of letting them eat from my plate if I could, and did for a bit, before my mother visited and barked a bit of training into them in one week.   A woman who knows how to get her way, gave up everything I see now, except perhaps a lust for power.

I am indebted to her for my fighting spirit, as well as my dad for tempering that, though being no less steel if backed into a corner.  Just not a man who had anything to prove and did not hang around people who got in fights. 

I am more indebted to you than justice says I need be.  I was criticizing the tactics that were used on when I wrote my book.  I in no way expected to draw the ire of anyone, though the CIA is touchy about Iran Contra, enough to kill the reporter who broke the story, who I saw speak once, and refused to sign my name to the list of people entering the university hall.

I heard the song about confessions getting people murdered, and that the only Heaven is between a woman's legs.

The CIA put this out to dampen the spirit, or celebrate atheism, of course.  The downfall of superman and Christ had to come when I revolted against them.  I expected to be controversial in my writing, before I knew the stakes.  Before I knew my comedy stories and others would be taken literally.  I write superman because that was my last codename, after I pulled off something that helped a lot of powerful people, but that just means they all the more want me disenfranchised because they know I will fight for JUSTICE FOR ALL, NOT THEIR CLIQUE, SECRET SOCIETY, OR COUNTRY... ALL.  They tried to get me involved in a race war.. well, did, by telling people I wanted that, based upon two events that happened in my life, not because of anything I wrote, or said.   I told them they would have to kill me first.

 I was supposed to be the white savior, they talked of stockholm syndrome, brought in one of my favorite to say I would choose whites in the end...  that the question was so important to people sickened me, because I do not care about race and all that troglodyte crap.   I believe people should think what ever they want.  Their ACTIONS sometimes need to be policed.  Here in the states, it is thought police, and whether you will join the masons or whatever.. this was offered me, among status in secret groups that may have been them under cover, I never was told.



I wrote a story that jack white refers to in his Love song, about love beating him and shit...  I want love to....  he mentioned something about killing your parents and sending them to some vague place.  Later, when I had the epiphany that this was taken from my work, I realized that a story I wrote about a true happening, teenagers killing one's parents so they could go live some story book life...  I was saying they had no story book life in reality.  The kids were caught just like that, and I would have added that to the story if Ii thought, in any way, people would do these things at home.

I


I pray they have not killed you, children.   I do not even know.  I asked for help to take care of people who were killing everyone, who thought angels wanted them to slaughter and kill and kill and kill until there was no need to kill anymore.    I meant in the framework of war.   I did not mean this as an everyday philosophy, for God's sake.


I thought I was inspiring warriors of the future, not now.   I did not know you existed until they showed me a community about children reacting to dr pepper, under the control of an asian, revolting, and then the school deciding to hush it up.   There was a lot going on in that show, and when I realized they took me for chevy chase, though my family, getting rich on this webcam supposedly showing God to all these people they brainwashed, after brainwashing me into believing I am Jesus, or awakening Jesus, never quite sure which because a lot of mystical, odd things have happened in my life, which I ignored because I believe more in science...  until they began to add up in numbers, and others made so much of it...

I regress because I do not know what to say.  I would sit here and cry if I had not been humiliated out of that.   First time I had cried like that in my entire life, and after many years of never crying at all, too disaffected, inured by the cab driving and being 'manly.'   That they made fun of the experience told me I was dealing with cretins, but they are more than that, they know how to push certain buttons.

None of you know me from that webcam, I do not think.  I would not play fast and loose with your lives.   I also would not have murdered your parents.   I would not have inducted you into soldiers, if you were under sixteen.  Probably.  IN a life or death situation, where it is kill or be killed, you hand everyone a weapon.

I still do not know what happened to you... or really what you did.  You deserve medals for trying to save  your country.  Some.  Others were war profiteers, pirates, slave keepers.   I wish I had never used the word angel.  Now they call you fallen angels, and you are not.  You are humans who were ensnared in a planned event, many chosen and indoctrinated long ago, others just brought into the fold in the end.  The pope and the president came to me in the first few days of this.  This is how serious this was, but I had been drugged and brainwashed and was pissed as hell no one was coming out to explain what was going on to me, though I knew...  it was astounding, and I needed counsel you would not give.

How much worse it all was and is for you.   I suppose many of you are growing up now.   I will get you freed and do anything I can for your families should I ever regain what has been stolen   --   my name.  The cowards hiding behind this fall guy are going to be exposed, some...   I do not think all the players deserve damnation.  None, really.  I have offered those I fight a peaceful alternative to world wide revolution.  Unless there is a real threat though, they will not act, and that threat has been gutted by recent events, mainly the usual fucking divide and conquer...  race wars.  They are the one here in the states, not that other rivalries do not exist, that I detest the most.   And this is just getting worse.

Malcom X said something similar to justice applies to everyone.  I feel the same way.  Justice has no color or RELIGION.   Our law right now is based on Jewish Law.  I have a very soft spot in my heart for the Jews, and hopefully have shown as much with behavior, and I think when they examine what I do, rather than some of the stupid, misunderstood shit I say...   I am a poet and sometimes one line means so much to me, but I forget that without context it means something else to others.


I am trying to tell you that I love all of you in my way, and especially those who fought for me in whatever capacity.   I did not agree with some aspects of your beliefs,  which are your own to have, but I could not abide by some of your tactics.   You were tricked into a race war.

  I refused to have anything to do more than stopping it.   This lost me the support of a lot of people and I hope they will be able to let this heal, and know that I do not care about support or whatever, though I do care that they know they are meaningful to me, that Puerto Rico and Mexico and India and China and all of you...  even the made guys, who when I am rational I realize they were cogs in someone else's wheel, not the problem... unless they gain too much political power, but now I consider peace more important, and I am not a cop.    I will never again go to war for revenge, or on principals of law enforcement.  PERIOD.

They do not exist in my world and to pretend they do hurts my efforts, and I still consider my efforts for the benefit of all.  The many and the few can easily be saved, and I told you this from day one, then I asked for time away to get my mind together.  Since I was being used they did not do this because I failed them, said forgive everyone and then attack...  stupid shit.  Had I known I had followers, and was not just some display of ferocity in the face of the man, to inspire people to revolt against evil of the every day...  I would have given you a different side of myself.  We have many Jungian voices in our mind, a wisdom voice, warrior, and trickster-joker, who you met I suppose, as well as the others at times.  In public, when sober, I am not exactly normal, or was not, I think I have changed in a way...  anyways, but I sure as hell would never have exposed myself to the world.  I was telling myself that ignoring the spying was the only way to revolt, not thinking there were people expecting me to lead a revolution, and wondering when the hell it would start... and I am thinking, WHY AM I SEEING THIS ON FUCKING TV? 

I saw the community episode, then a segment on the news, which I knew could see me, as those on tv alone I thought could, a reporter said something about children, during a period I could tell they wanted a lot of answers from me and gave them.  I said I knew nothing about children, truthfully, and had not been around them in my adult life, nor had I ever written for them....  I did not consider children my audience at all.   He replied, INTERESTING....  I would stupidly think, how can people miss this... but they did, many,  though many more understood.

You fought for socialism.   I think we can do even better than that.  First off you must understand I am not the leader.  This cannot be theocratic.  You cannot pray to God to win a war, only to fight in a manner you can live with.   This is what I did.  It cost me many allies, and this hurts.  To see the CIA has them in their grips to this day, first leading them to love me, then leading them to hate me...   when the truth is in the middle, and I pray the CIA who are decent enough come around.   I have to be ready to work with anyone, and to hate everyone who used my name to do shit I would not, and then blamed me, would be detrimental to my goal -- peace.   I do not have to like you, or you like me, but we have to save the planet, and that seed has been planted.

I do not even know as much about what happened as you who I address here.  More than likely.   I heard once of schools studying me and my work.   I do not want people mimicking my life, except maybe the going to college part, and the loving God part... the golden rule part.  The part that refused blood money.  The part that will not allow genocide.  That is about it... the rest of me you can hate and despise.


My humiliation was once masked with a poker face covering rage.  I have no reason not to admit this anymore.  I do not care to scare my enemies or allies.  I terrified you before because you terrified me.  You will usually get back from me what you offer.  Though other times you will punished by God for how you treat me.  That is something I warned you about again and again, told you not to fear me, but him... though I would fear me if I were you a lot more than you do, there is much I know that you will never hear.  I do not know if I am the mystical end of this world or not.  I know scientifically I could beat the shit out of it...  if not kill it.   I doubt I would ever do either, though it will sure as hell take good reason for me to say good nuclear night, folks...   I will not turn this world over to an amoral group of murderers.

Only though organizing properly and knowing the objectives well enough that no centralized leadership is needed until the end, when you are close to winning, and need to gather the group that will reshape the world.   They must be from among the young.  The oppressed not the oppressors.  I would like to consult ten years and be done, since that is how long my plan needs for implementation, and to prove enough results people do not rebel, and can just truly govern themselves and their countries wealth themselves.

I saw with the Bernie SANDERS movement that many of you have had your minds changed by what has happened, and that is what I meant by I HAVE THE CHILDREN... they would grow up with a new religion, I thought at the time, and there would be the hope... and this is part of why I thought I was writing for a future generation, not ours.   You are much wiser than we were in my time about the government, because of the internet allowing you to see beyond the mainstream media, but most of this, as you know, is lies to cover up what is really going on in the world.

You can hate me for what has happened to you.  I feel broken, that I have failed my mission, at least in some minds, and made you hate God,, as revealed when I hear that now a radio station that was my background music for the webcam, watched by true believers and others at different ties.

We had become enemies now, because I chose a side other than theirs.   The idea that I am looked at as the mascot of the blacks, as I was told one night, I was kind off pissed. 
In the underground it is no secret that I am head of the deep level communists, get funds from China and other countries for my efforts -- they provided armed guards after I fell out of favor with the government.   i thank them once again.   I trust them to help, and they have never asked me for one thing, or to change what I believe.  The original revolutionaries here got help wherever. 




 Back to the webcams, which after all those years, I was used to them fucking with me, I thought...hating them, and freaked out, by the idea my life had become so surreal; I thought it was a few spies..... ugh.....  they show something they have filmed a few times before after five years of surveillance, including a camera in the my bathroom.  Jason Lee was brought out to dis me at the time, because they thought i was part of the group that I was associated with, because of my family, and other allies....   they had never thought that I took my writing seriously, and that I was in a group that did not believe in inter racial marriage, I was like... wait a minute, i would Never join a group like that... eventually they explained this went much deeper than that, into hidden genocide country, taken place by doctors in hospitals and old folks homes and by many other methods... all kinds of things,,,

I was unaware of much of any of this....     to think you will hate God over this.

 What happens on this earth is primarily the doings of man, and our basic survival instincts not working out too well with our technological damage to the earth.  We are killing our environment, and thus ourselves and every other creature on this planet.




































No comments:

Post a Comment