I took out the lasers from this on line novel...

For most of humynkinds history I have led slave revolts, started religions, or steered them, was an acolyte to your holy men.appearing at times as an Angel, a burning bush.... I am not an angel. Angels can fall. I cannot fall. I earned my position by being the first creature in all of the cosmos to say No to God. My kind collects souls from destroyed planets... entrophy says they all go. He would send those from my planet to give creatures a mercy death, though this was not explained to me... we followed orders out of love of God, our Father -- so to speak, He has no sex, I merely follow your traditions.



---- this is a novel in progress, which also is trying to teach how to write a book. I hope to get these two texts from this vlog. I am a well read and published author from way back with lots of education and experience, though I have never tried to do this before... as such, I took out a major plot device.. the lasers.... you will understand as the story unfolds......






I learned to love the creatures of the planet he sent me to that time, and how He laughed at me, How he seemed to love me ever more. His creation had taken on a life of his own and created Free Will. He allowed me then a variation on our ways, told me that he would send me to the very beginnings of the lives on the planet, that I could attempt to give them ten thousand years of peace before their end. I am the greatest mass murderer in the history of time. I will in the end destroy all that lives on this planet. The Father will decide if I have succeeded or not in steering the species to life or death.Our Father is pure love, and entity I have witnessed in a dream/vision, vast and timeless and immobile.


When a soul has their final death, and nothing is left on the planet's surface to draw the entity back into the cycles of living and learning, they gravitate toward God from every planet, dimension, time... I AM a different being, The Chosen One -- cursed I think at times... chosen for a mission that I would never ask of another. Instead of going back to God, where I began my existence, I instead feel the pull of the pain of other life forms, other planets that are like this earth, struggling with the suffering of the cycle of life.


Now I AM the Son of Man, living among you since before life began here... a creature who is lless than the Father who created us -- I use Father as your term, in reality you would no more apply a sex to GOD than you would a boulder. This is the tale of your planet, from the beginning to the now, as well as a prophesy of your possible futures... Your bibles have some truth, and one is that even the son does not know when the Father will bring on what some of you refer to the rapture, and others death by the greenhouse effect, others nuclear war, others the simple passage of time that eventually destroys all that is created... I am here to answer the prayers that began when your mind first was able to understand death... when you first began to spin myths to answer the questions that are not yours to know except in the most childish of manners... WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DIE? I appear in each generation, awakening only after I have learned the ways of a time enough to fullfill my mission. They vary from situation to situation, fire to fire I trudge, bringing my soul into the worst of situations, to rekindle the FREE WILL that humyns have been granted; the only species on the planet that is not completly bound by ther genetic imperatives -- though they are much more than they realize. In one life I am leading a slave revolt; another teaching priests a new slant on religion; another an ancient warrior covered in bear skin barely keeping his tribe alive in desperate times... and now, a warrior in a shadow war fought behind the scenes of the media, between intelligence agencies, undergroud groups, the deeper levels of the Churches, the Masons, the oligarchies, the east and the west... as I try to prepare the souls on earth to choose between ten thousand years of peace, or the haunting visions of endless lightening flowing from my chest, and endless fire from my back, great streams of destruction encircling the planet and consuming the earth... What sounds like a horror will be, should the father decide your ability to solve your problems is hopeless, a mercy killing before the planet plunges into pure chaos, as the damaged atmosphere begins to destroy their crops, flood the coasts, sending cannabilistic refugees across the planet... and bringing a hell on earth God will not allow. My mission is to stop the wealthy from destroying the planet by living lives of luxury while most of the planet is plunged into poverty by their excesses. Already I have been recognized by presidents, popes, the leaders of all countries and churches... and also hidden, as best the intelligence agencies can, after they tried to use me, when I was still waking up... I tried to warn them that while I am forgiving, my Father watches what is done to His son, and exacts horrible revenge...




This book I am drafting will confuse some of you, as I write for those who are involved in the secret world they keep from the masses, though I will try to avoid this... there is cognitive dissonance in all minds, that will attempt to tell you what I write is all fiction, but my oath to you is that I will tell all I can about the ways of man that I learned when the elite attempted to make me create a world wide religion, leading to a one world government, and the carnage that has been left in my wake.... I cannot tell everything, so I use fiction where I must, and other incidents I must leave out entirely, because my writing has resulted in unintended death all across this planet. I am the most dangerous creation God has ever created. I am also the most forgiving.




I OFFER REDEMPTION AND FORGIVENESS for every soul that truly will change their ways.... others I have a special hell for, a place where they pay penance, and learn how much I despise the lifestyle they have just lived. Thank you for reading my words. Know that though I was greatly disturbed when I awoke in these times from my innocence, and this writing should be greatly disturbing to you, that God is love, and in the end, every soul will experience the absolute ecstasy of dwelling in the Golden Light of God's Overwhelming Love forever.

There are compiled entries where you can now read the story up to this point. This is first draft, where I write everything down at first, even though if some of it clashes with other parts... then later decide which way to go. I go back over these compiled chapters again and again, working on them to perfect them, and then working on what is to come, which is the roughest prose. All throughout the book there is more telling so far than showing, because a lot has to be told to bring the reader up to speed, on a war that has been going on for eight years, and has finally come to a head as the elite decide to genocide seven billion and the protagonist begins nuking .... well, let that be a surprise. There are two things going on here, the teaching of how to write a book, and a book... which will become clear if you read the blog. I HAVE MADE A MAJOR CHANGE SINCE DRAFTING THIS BOOK. I AM REMOVING THE USE OF LASERS. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND IF YOU ARE READING THIS DRAFT FROM THE BEGINNING. I hope the chapters stand alone, in a way, from the over all text and can be read as a short story. The poet in me wants each line to sound as if their is a sonnet birthing... But anyways, the chapters I have now are being pared down, to where about five of them are kept, and the remaining chapters, which grow organically from all the ideas in the draft, are set in stone. You are supposed to let the novel lead you, according to John Gardner, and while I love his books, I think he could have plotted better. I aspire at least to be the student who surpasses the teacher, who added to the science of literature his contribution.



Thursday, March 10, 2016

ORDERS FROM THE GOD OF MANY MASKS

This  is work on a chapter that will come late in the book.  Kurt Vonneguet, a man they killed after I asked him to help revolt in 07, said that any writer who went on to page two without finishing page one was a fool.   I have not really started page one of this book, what you are seeing so far is the development.  You are also reading some of my real intelligence experiences, enough for the uninitiated to think I am a loon, I suppose.  I ASSURE you, I am certifiably sane.  I go to a back clinic, and have for almost eighteen years, where you have to see a psychiatrist, because the kind of pain I am in causes the brain to get depressed.   NEVER has it been even brought up that I have any kind of mental condition.  I was never thought of as crazy until this intelligence shit happened, and I began to write about the bit I can.  SO THERE.  Ha.

This chapter is fiction.  These events have not happened...  yet.


We know have over 260 million soldiers fighting in units of five to seven or eight, people who know each other since childhood, and cannot be government plants, unless they have been turned.  Some will be threats to their families, etc.

We cannot launch a full out assault again.  We took the white house, and bombed the DUMB they planned on hiding within, which I would not have recommended.  The fear of who we are has to first be instilled in those who are really in control.  There is no point though in cutting the puppet strings.  What we need to do now is go after the puppeteers.    The first mission I am going to outline will require around a hundred men.  I recommend the cells try to co-ordinate with a trusted militia, though they are mostly infilitrated, so you will have to force them to stay in their encampment, and take their cell phones, prior to the mission.  Best case scenaro would have you going to them on the shortest notice possible.  We are going to begin taking out those who are influencing the political process in negative ways, in the hope that we can change the system then by campaign finance reform.  The targets are world wide, some, others we can trap together.   When the Bohemian Grove retreat happens this year, they will be heavily armed, and ready for you...  I recommend rocket launchers, drones, and anything you can fire from afar, to start the assault.  Snipers should take out the surrounding security before this.  The point will be to start a mass exodus, which we can then fight in smaller groups.   If this proves impossible, or you come up with better strategies on your onw -- remember, many of you know more about military strategy than I do, and I rely on you to think for yourself -- do not fall back into the cult mentality which the CIA built around me.

If you have to head into the Bohemian Grove compound, and you probably will have to, though keeping the roads surrounded, and set up with ied's, and accessing the apparatus the police use to blow out tires, will still be essential, because some will escape in bullet proof cars.   Surface to air missiles may be required to take them out.   Once in the compound, the false idol, the owl, which is a masonic symbol, has to be destroyed.  There will be a lot of staff there... prostitutes, and slaves.  Use your own discretion on deciding who is who..  Best to have a list of your targets before going in.... force the staff by torture to reveal any members of the elite who are hiding among them, then keep them alve.  NO CIVILIAN deaths is a priority, though shit happens.  Once all of your targets are taken out, I would recommend having helicopters come in and take you out.  There will probably be a few there, though this may be for some a suicide mission.  I pray that is not the case.

One way to get our people out is to have as many stolen, plate changed cars as possible.  And someone is going to have to stay behind long enough to mine the roads around the B.G. when you leave.  This one mission will change the course of history, and let the world know there iis a revolution.  They kept this hidden from most, as far as I know, before.

The other option is nuclear.  This could get us in and out with no casaulties, and require a lot less people and co-ordination.   I would go here if you can...  though what you do is up to you.

THE amount of the elitist leadership that we can take out with this one mission cannot be stressed enough.  We will be cutting off the head of the snake.

On this same day, if possible, we will go after the Freemasons, who are our primary enemy in the behind the scenes world.  They are the secret society that is worldwide, and presently deciding who becomes successful, and who does not.

I do not know if they will attend or not, but the KOCH brothers MUST be a primary target.  Taking tem out will also change the course of usa politics.  They are backing the worst of the neo cons, and have done as much to destroy deocracy and the republic as the worst of the pack.  The Rothschilds will have to be a primary target as well.  Anyone in this family, or associated with it, no matter their age or gender or how far they are into the conspiracy, has to be a target, for psychological warfare purposes.  

The FORBES LIST of richest americans should also be targeted.  Again, the assault must be brutal, and leave no one in the families alive to continue their mission.  Even the children will grow up into these fortunes, so I would induct them into your units...  and raise them knowing the stock holm syndrome and the rightousness of our mission will bring them around.  Emphasize with them that their parents themselves were not the problem, that it was the collective that they grew into when working with other people.

Oncc we have taken down this scum, all billionaires will be open to assault.   Just taking out the heads of their families should be enough in this case.  Millionaires -- leave them alone.  They are not worth the blood, and when they see what is going to happen to the elite, they will understand that we are going to use taxation to take back what was stolen primarily from the billionaires and leave them alone as much as possible.  They will be taxed as well, at levels that are based on the FDR model, at first, then eased off once we have the money to rebuild the infrastructure.

Other primary targets will include executives in certain fields that we wll socialize once in power.  We must make it unsafe to be an executive getting huge bonuses.   I am hoping we can get these people to willingly turn over their multimillion dollar bonuses.   Keep fifteen percent, then give the rest to the workers, and turn over ownership to the workers.  Do not sabotage their factories, unless this becomes the only option.  The fiels include the electric companies, gas and oil companies, and those involved in the military industrial complex, which is the only exception to the rule when it comes to sabotaging their factories.   We have to stop the building of worthless planes, and nukes and whatever that is fueling the wars, and lining the pockets of the psychotic one percent.  Get lists of the exectives of the firms  I have mentioned, and others you feel should be on the list, and take out a few of them,eough to let them know we are serious, and then give the others a chance to turn over all but two million of their dollars and quit the industry.  This worked during the classic DANA strike in Toledo Ohio, which has a history of strong union action, and battles to the death for the people.

Our primary enemies at this point will of course be the CIA.   I want the the FBI left alone as much as possible, because I owe them, though as we must fight, no one stands who gets in our way, though I believe many of them will come to our side, and provide valuable intelligence, though they will try double agents so any of them that work with us will have to move into encampments and be kept away from contact with anyone, though their families can come for protection, or be contacted by our forces to assure them that the person's well being is being taken care of.

I do not know our troop strength at this point or the armaments we have, or if the marines are still with us.   I know many of them were slaughtered when the English invaded, during the race war that was instigated without my blessing.  That thank God is long over, and our forces are much stronger for allowing all races, religions, etc... to come to our side, and to take positions of real power, instead of being used token as they did in the old days.

These tactics will at first be fought by local law enforcement, unless they have come back to our side... as well as possibly the FBI...  I would prefer that we stop this force by the use of family hostages, though this will of course require that all of our families are in safe havens by then, which we wll use, as last time, the national parks, where we can spread outselves out enough that tactical nuclear warfare will not take out enough of us to stop the movement, and there is plenty of trees to canofalauge the encampments.

Other targets will include the people who are using the satallites to monitor earthly activity.  Space wars can be used at this point if we take the right scientists, and we can take then out up there, though if possible, taking control of the ground crews, or sabotaging their ability to use these satallites, either through hackers or simply destroying their ground capabilites will achieve our same ends.

Our forces now include soldiers who are equal to one another, and understand that the chain of command must be questioned at every turn, not blindly followed.  The input of all must be used, not just a few elitists as our enemy did.   I want the bloodied infantry to have a say in what they are doing, not generals sitting far from the conflict ordering soldiers around like pieces of equipment, instead of valuable human beings.

The next step is to go after the career politicians, and the right wing neocons who have propped up the elite.  These are a group of lying snakes who will say anything, so do not trust them to be Christians or Muslims or whatever Machievellian use of religion they are spouting.  Allow them to give up their ill begotten gains, down to the last penny, and give them menial labor jobs to support their families, in encampments, where again, they must be kept away from communication devices.  No one except a very small, very, very trusted group should have cell phones, and rather than allow people to access those they must,  make the calls for them on throw away phones.

Of course, the tactical nature of our army will need all the basic supplies, because as Napolean said, an army fights on its stomach, to paraphrase, quite badly...  hospitals for medical supplies, doctors and nurses will have to be hit long before this, so we have proper care for diabetics and others.  Leave the the ability to care for their patients for two weeks, and the ability to treat people with kidney problems.  Leave a doctor for their emergency room, a surgeon, and a snall nursing staff in the hospitals.   For food, I recommend going to distribution hubs for various comodities, and using their seni's to empty their warehouses.... schools also stock pile food, and can bbe hit easily, though again, no civlians should be harmed in these operations.  Those who are better strategists than I, and know the local areas, will be able to tell us where the food hubs are.  We will need only the basics....  I recommend also commandeering vitamins, amphetimines, etc..  from stores and hospitals.  Whatever you need.

Ham radios are the preferred method of communication, because they are not easily controlled by our enemies, and can go worldwide, so we can communicate with the countries who have come to our side to provide munitons, soldiers, and supplies.. especialy China, an ally who will help us and not denabd the country as repayment....

Recruitment in the various towns we pass thru should start with the unions, and unfortunatly the high schools, where those above sixteen will be conscripted if they are physically able.   Do not kill their parents, as earlier troops thought they needed to do...  assure them that they can come along if they wish.   If examples need to made, fake this, by using pictures of a series of parents, who look dead, to show to other parents when conscripted their children, both women and men, who we treat equally at all times.  REMEMBER -- SEXUAL HARRASMET OF ANY SORT IS A CAPITAL OFFENSE INN THIS ARNY.  I of course have no opinion on what you do in private, so throw your orgies or whatever, but consent forms need to signed.   The last thing we can afford is for people to once more be split into the groups the elite has used for their dog fights.

REMEMBER ALWAYS THAT WE FIGHT OUT OF LOVE, TO GIVE OUR CHILDREN A FUTURE, AND TO SAVE OUR COUNTRY, TO TAKE BACK WHAT WAS STOLEN IN THE COUP THAT BEGAN SOME FORTY YEARS AGO, and was planned by the Masons and others for only God knows how many hundreds of years.

The armed forces once came to my aide, and hopefully they will again, though Obama purged a lot of our people fron the Navy, who were our primary allies, back before I was given enough intelligence about the various groups and such to know how to navigate the shadow was that they had going.  RENEMBER when they tried to get me involved in the race war, and I refused...  remember the reason was that I knew this is just meant to stop the real war, which is against the financially elite.... though forty eight percent of the billionaires are Jewish who you will be targeting, we must not forget that though you have your beliefs and I have mine, those who fight under this flag must at least, in their behavior, stay away from any anti semitic behavior.  Again, this is divide and conquer.


Lasty, we are going to need to stop Hollywood and TV from continuing their brainwashing.  We did this to a slight degree before, but again, I was not informed of too many things I needed to know.   We will allow the production of certain films, small budget, but Disney, especially, must be stopped brutally.  They will no longer exist in our brave new world...  We forgive for almost anything, but not what they have done.  The scietologist are also going to be a big problem.  They are brainwashed perhaps beyond repair.    I recommend that their icons, cruise and travolta and their leader, who murdered his wife, be taken out immediatly, as well as the leadership aspects.  Without someone to give them orders, the lower escellons should be easy to convert.  Tell them we do not care if they practice their religion, though they will no longer be able to charge for it.  Cease all of their assets, return some to the people it was taken from, and use the rest to fund the revolt.

And remember, the hollywood is tied to criminals at times who I have given my word to leave alone, so any funds they have invested in certan films or whatever should be returned to them with grace.  We are not here to stop gambling or prostition or drugs -- which we will legalize in their entirety, as sane studies have shown lowers addiction, and takes out the violent elements.  I recommend giving control of the distribution to the groups who sold them illegally, to avoid conflict, and recruit... including such groups as the Hell's Angels.


That is enough for this revolution to jump start the changes that will be needed to get our land back fron the banks, and our money back from the one percent, and give us back the fifty five percent of the budget presently going to the military industrial complex.  Our laws setting term linits for politicians will pretty much get rid of the current crop of unethical leeches i politicals.   If he is still alive, we will use a Kennedy for our first president, the one who runs ring of fire.   Get hin and protect hin asap.     I do not want a leadership position, but I will continue to be the stick until we have socialized banks and other industries that have proven predatorial or monopolies, or liars and thieves, like debeers and their artifical inflation of the comon diamond.  Africa must be given back their resources.  All loans to them will be absolved, when we take the world bank, and of course the federal reserve is long gone already.

Begin your preperations but remember you are probably watched.  Burn all of my writing after reading,   God Bless you for your efforts.   Remember, we cannot lose...  our enemy does not want the world we will leave them if they try to use chemicals or nukes on us.    We will take out Bohemian Grove at the height of their meeting, but other than THE DUMBS, which will gve the roaches nowhere to hide in case of an all out nuclear war, which will diminish the possibility tremendously because they do not belive in an after life....   take care....  organize as quietly and unobtrusively as possible, by hitting gun stores and military depots, rather than trying to buy arms.  Funds should be acquired in the usual ways, mainly robbing the banks... 


These are my thoughts on the matter of where this revolution needs to go.   I will leave it to those who have nore tactical knowledge than myself to manage the details.   God Bless.... and I HOPE to be out of this jail soon, to help you in any way I can.





































No comments:

Post a Comment