I took out the lasers from this on line novel...

For most of humynkinds history I have led slave revolts, started religions, or steered them, was an acolyte to your holy men.appearing at times as an Angel, a burning bush.... I am not an angel. Angels can fall. I cannot fall. I earned my position by being the first creature in all of the cosmos to say No to God. My kind collects souls from destroyed planets... entrophy says they all go. He would send those from my planet to give creatures a mercy death, though this was not explained to me... we followed orders out of love of God, our Father -- so to speak, He has no sex, I merely follow your traditions.



---- this is a novel in progress, which also is trying to teach how to write a book. I hope to get these two texts from this vlog. I am a well read and published author from way back with lots of education and experience, though I have never tried to do this before... as such, I took out a major plot device.. the lasers.... you will understand as the story unfolds......






I learned to love the creatures of the planet he sent me to that time, and how He laughed at me, How he seemed to love me ever more. His creation had taken on a life of his own and created Free Will. He allowed me then a variation on our ways, told me that he would send me to the very beginnings of the lives on the planet, that I could attempt to give them ten thousand years of peace before their end. I am the greatest mass murderer in the history of time. I will in the end destroy all that lives on this planet. The Father will decide if I have succeeded or not in steering the species to life or death.Our Father is pure love, and entity I have witnessed in a dream/vision, vast and timeless and immobile.


When a soul has their final death, and nothing is left on the planet's surface to draw the entity back into the cycles of living and learning, they gravitate toward God from every planet, dimension, time... I AM a different being, The Chosen One -- cursed I think at times... chosen for a mission that I would never ask of another. Instead of going back to God, where I began my existence, I instead feel the pull of the pain of other life forms, other planets that are like this earth, struggling with the suffering of the cycle of life.


Now I AM the Son of Man, living among you since before life began here... a creature who is lless than the Father who created us -- I use Father as your term, in reality you would no more apply a sex to GOD than you would a boulder. This is the tale of your planet, from the beginning to the now, as well as a prophesy of your possible futures... Your bibles have some truth, and one is that even the son does not know when the Father will bring on what some of you refer to the rapture, and others death by the greenhouse effect, others nuclear war, others the simple passage of time that eventually destroys all that is created... I am here to answer the prayers that began when your mind first was able to understand death... when you first began to spin myths to answer the questions that are not yours to know except in the most childish of manners... WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DIE? I appear in each generation, awakening only after I have learned the ways of a time enough to fullfill my mission. They vary from situation to situation, fire to fire I trudge, bringing my soul into the worst of situations, to rekindle the FREE WILL that humyns have been granted; the only species on the planet that is not completly bound by ther genetic imperatives -- though they are much more than they realize. In one life I am leading a slave revolt; another teaching priests a new slant on religion; another an ancient warrior covered in bear skin barely keeping his tribe alive in desperate times... and now, a warrior in a shadow war fought behind the scenes of the media, between intelligence agencies, undergroud groups, the deeper levels of the Churches, the Masons, the oligarchies, the east and the west... as I try to prepare the souls on earth to choose between ten thousand years of peace, or the haunting visions of endless lightening flowing from my chest, and endless fire from my back, great streams of destruction encircling the planet and consuming the earth... What sounds like a horror will be, should the father decide your ability to solve your problems is hopeless, a mercy killing before the planet plunges into pure chaos, as the damaged atmosphere begins to destroy their crops, flood the coasts, sending cannabilistic refugees across the planet... and bringing a hell on earth God will not allow. My mission is to stop the wealthy from destroying the planet by living lives of luxury while most of the planet is plunged into poverty by their excesses. Already I have been recognized by presidents, popes, the leaders of all countries and churches... and also hidden, as best the intelligence agencies can, after they tried to use me, when I was still waking up... I tried to warn them that while I am forgiving, my Father watches what is done to His son, and exacts horrible revenge...




This book I am drafting will confuse some of you, as I write for those who are involved in the secret world they keep from the masses, though I will try to avoid this... there is cognitive dissonance in all minds, that will attempt to tell you what I write is all fiction, but my oath to you is that I will tell all I can about the ways of man that I learned when the elite attempted to make me create a world wide religion, leading to a one world government, and the carnage that has been left in my wake.... I cannot tell everything, so I use fiction where I must, and other incidents I must leave out entirely, because my writing has resulted in unintended death all across this planet. I am the most dangerous creation God has ever created. I am also the most forgiving.




I OFFER REDEMPTION AND FORGIVENESS for every soul that truly will change their ways.... others I have a special hell for, a place where they pay penance, and learn how much I despise the lifestyle they have just lived. Thank you for reading my words. Know that though I was greatly disturbed when I awoke in these times from my innocence, and this writing should be greatly disturbing to you, that God is love, and in the end, every soul will experience the absolute ecstasy of dwelling in the Golden Light of God's Overwhelming Love forever.

There are compiled entries where you can now read the story up to this point. This is first draft, where I write everything down at first, even though if some of it clashes with other parts... then later decide which way to go. I go back over these compiled chapters again and again, working on them to perfect them, and then working on what is to come, which is the roughest prose. All throughout the book there is more telling so far than showing, because a lot has to be told to bring the reader up to speed, on a war that has been going on for eight years, and has finally come to a head as the elite decide to genocide seven billion and the protagonist begins nuking .... well, let that be a surprise. There are two things going on here, the teaching of how to write a book, and a book... which will become clear if you read the blog. I HAVE MADE A MAJOR CHANGE SINCE DRAFTING THIS BOOK. I AM REMOVING THE USE OF LASERS. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND IF YOU ARE READING THIS DRAFT FROM THE BEGINNING. I hope the chapters stand alone, in a way, from the over all text and can be read as a short story. The poet in me wants each line to sound as if their is a sonnet birthing... But anyways, the chapters I have now are being pared down, to where about five of them are kept, and the remaining chapters, which grow organically from all the ideas in the draft, are set in stone. You are supposed to let the novel lead you, according to John Gardner, and while I love his books, I think he could have plotted better. I aspire at least to be the student who surpasses the teacher, who added to the science of literature his contribution.



Friday, April 1, 2016

The Elite Want The Fght to be between blacks and white and muslims and christians

They do not want the basic econimics that have led us to the abyss to be blamed.  They wll not chane their lifestyle/nusiness style simply for any reason that will make the stock holders nervous.  The CEO making those 250 million dollar bonuses ain't worried about ethics or employee lifestyles. 

We have identified the ENEMY, SIR.  What is our next move?   We have the advantage, for now, though if they get certain population controls up and running before we move, they will win.  They have radoactive waves they have been working on for decades that can incapactate an army on the battlefield thru pain and screaming voices of God in their head.  They just fall down like they are dead, and might as well be.. or can be, easily, depending on the circumstances..

I rail against this weapon and lust after it at once.  Whoever starts using this on a large scale, if it is not already --  has a distinct advantage.  An advantage that cannot be aloud to last.  Like the worst of the chemical weapons and nuclear bombs, the unwritten rule is that you up the stakes, so will the enemy.   You start killing their civilians and they are not going to be as precise in those air strikes.

We will not try to take and hold and ground, we will take and hold the truth up to the people and see if it is reason enough to set them off, and f it is not prepare them as  best you can, ask for secrecy, any sSUPPLIES THEY CAN SPARE OR YOU CAN BUY -- NO THEFT.  Unless from large, insured stores.  Do what you must, you are the experts in your geography.

Why would you listen to me with my past?  Because even when I knew nothing you saw something in me that I sure as hell did not... an interesting person.   I hated me worse and worse/hated what my country was doing to me, primarilybecause of a misconeption...  I thought Bush was ordering himself a crown.... and  I knew nothing of his brother until afterwards... and tried to go to great lengths to preach that he should be left alone.   I criticized hin for stealing an election, and considered hin politcally disgraced.  That was all.  Never needed a hunan sacrifice, not once.  THAT IS MY FATHER. THE FIERCE BEAST IN THE JEWISH PSALMS.

I almost became Jewish because the VOICE WAS MINE...  then I realize he would not have sent mme here one last time if there were not still scrpture to add to your journenny.   I saw a tv show last night say that everyone goes to heaven, about the apocolypse...   put out very religiously, with just a with just a few people surviving a meteor coming toaward the earth.     The little girl who is the prophet, and the nun who slept with a priest who the church, evidentlly killed, seems like the Christ child.   A very interesting show that I hope goes on...  seeing my thought EVERYONE GOES TO HEAVEN used by another tells me others have found out the truth, as well.   You have grown as souls with each life, and some of you have matured and others are new souls -- we now have more dead tha alive on this planet, which means the souls here have stopped growing.  The new souls will not have the benefit of the old souls knowledge.... perhaps they are the souls I see each time going straight off to heaven.  Maybe they are the souls who have not experienced enough pain to look out at the life of a savior and see any worth in such a life art all when Heaven is a gorgeous flight of stars away, where they will live encased in a golden tinted light of warmth as His love flows thru you nd nothing that has ever happened matters.  Such love was always there...


There when the mortgage was lost, the Job, the weddings, during every fucking embarrassing moment of his existtence, and did not care... Loved him too much to let the environment and dna of one life determine the eternity of a person;  he does not trick people, there is no Satan trying to wrestle control of you -- those are your instincts, control them... and if you can't you get jailed.

I somehoe ended up in the middle of a race war, and pray I did take teh CIA with me...  no one should have taken me hostage in the first place and had I known yes that would have pissed me off and then if I found out why I probably would have laughed...  no race war is going to be run by my side.  Period.  That shit stops now.  The other shit that my name was being used for as well.  Most of it I did not understand at the time.  Mistakes were made that I never would have had I simply ttaken pink to mean what it meas, what the cop hat meant, what this color meant, what...    the man who wanted to free your will became the one who thought wanted to enslave you.  NO, PLENTY OF PEOPLE ARE HERE ALL READY TO ENSLAVE YOU AND I HAVE BEAT THE DOWN IN EVERY LIFE THUS FAR....  and there is more slavery now that ever before.

I often feel like you think I am revising my history, shoring up that alibi, as guilty as sin but either above the law or just got of the tecnicality that I had broken no laws.  IF YOU HAD TOLD ME WHAT WAS GOING ON, I COULD HAVE BEEN ALL OF YOUR ALLIES... THAT IS HOW THIS STARTED, THAT IS HOW THIS ENDS.

Fight me and lose in real life.  The Batnan movies have now killed Superman.. my nick name in the intelligence world.  All there of those films have been about showing me in a bad light.  In the Heath Ledger version, I saw myself when they burned the money, the gang involvement, my offering myself almost suicidally up to death... these were all things I had done in the shadow war.   I knew it at the tine because so much was happening around me with Operation Mockingbird going after me with everything they had, music, movies, tv shows, late night hosts, snl...      The socond came out and my stage name Pain, became Baine.... OH, how clever they are.... a bane I am now.  A bane in this novie who had a nuclear bomb, and has all these women who are loyal to him because when everyone turned against them he protected them....      I told them I wanted a different face with the public and they actually did it, after I did a certain favor for the government that should have renewed their trust in me...  I want the government changed.  I at least do not want them jailed.  After saving the government, I became superman.... now Batman has himself killing Superman.  Superman has become this God like figure to all these humans, and has a statue of himself, etc... they almost worship him.

The tie to my haveing people worship me after operation bluebeam, the filming in my apartment, and my writing.   I was watching a tv, and when the problems you told me of I was only a watcher, did not feel like I was being listened to by anyone except spies and criminals.   I did know there would be records of this someplace.... my cable was cut, so I had nothing to do except talk to the bugs....  I think of it now and a great feeling of horror fills me.   Like like remembering a torture or a jail term,  A moment of HELL.  How DID I LIVE THRU THAT?  Like the year I spent in terrible pain...  Taking sometimes eight percocetes at a time to get rid of the pain.  One of those knocked me out at a party after my tolerance to them was gone a few years later. If I had known what was coming at me in those times I do not know how I would have dwelt with knowing what was coming?

The feeling of horror at being bugged and responded to sometimes by something on tv....   were indescribable.   I learned certain codes, how they were used, during the years they were tryng to respond to me in that way.  A function of being hostage, and thought to have been the one do set off the race war, though when they presented the scant bit they took that from and compared this to 99.9 of my life, and one hundred percent of my writing.  I suspected by the big deal they made about me hating blacks was bullshit by anyone's standards....    told me they wanted this, and lke James said, they used me for the fall guy... worked in many minds, of that I am sure.... just because I know the truth does not mean I will own the public's perception.  THAT HAS been the story of my life.

I remember finally in twenty twelve or so, a stock market dude screaming, KING OF PAIN, or some catch prhese of mine...   and he said more than once, HE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON OUT THERE....  I told them that was the case and they should do something ahout that... but no.

I wrote an entry for acolytes and then someone it was lost.  Better I write now to thank you, for what you saw in me.....   I hope that  at different times I was not always this horror story to you.....  I did not know to hold my tongue, the extent of my influence or who was with me, and who was against me
I should have known.... everything would have been different, but no....  I think of all the people I wish I could see who commented to me on the streets so I could question them.   I just took it as nothing in a way, and in another way that I am Jesus....  I will NEVER tell you THAT I NOT I AM.  I am I AM.  This is certain in ny mind.  I also would never expect you to believe this and as a result
I WILL NOT PRETEND this is about magical powers or who has the best God or any of that...whatever religion you have that is not just outright theft or evll or whatever...  is fine by me. 


what you bellieve is your own business...  how that manifests when you are working with me is another probelem.  We work together until our econonic problems are taken care of and I GUARANTEE YOU that then people will want to work, live their novmel lives, and be rewarded instead of beaten down by the eltie





No comments:

Post a Comment