I took out the lasers from this on line novel...

For most of humynkinds history I have led slave revolts, started religions, or steered them, was an acolyte to your holy men.appearing at times as an Angel, a burning bush.... I am not an angel. Angels can fall. I cannot fall. I earned my position by being the first creature in all of the cosmos to say No to God. My kind collects souls from destroyed planets... entrophy says they all go. He would send those from my planet to give creatures a mercy death, though this was not explained to me... we followed orders out of love of God, our Father -- so to speak, He has no sex, I merely follow your traditions.



---- this is a novel in progress, which also is trying to teach how to write a book. I hope to get these two texts from this vlog. I am a well read and published author from way back with lots of education and experience, though I have never tried to do this before... as such, I took out a major plot device.. the lasers.... you will understand as the story unfolds......






I learned to love the creatures of the planet he sent me to that time, and how He laughed at me, How he seemed to love me ever more. His creation had taken on a life of his own and created Free Will. He allowed me then a variation on our ways, told me that he would send me to the very beginnings of the lives on the planet, that I could attempt to give them ten thousand years of peace before their end. I am the greatest mass murderer in the history of time. I will in the end destroy all that lives on this planet. The Father will decide if I have succeeded or not in steering the species to life or death.Our Father is pure love, and entity I have witnessed in a dream/vision, vast and timeless and immobile.


When a soul has their final death, and nothing is left on the planet's surface to draw the entity back into the cycles of living and learning, they gravitate toward God from every planet, dimension, time... I AM a different being, The Chosen One -- cursed I think at times... chosen for a mission that I would never ask of another. Instead of going back to God, where I began my existence, I instead feel the pull of the pain of other life forms, other planets that are like this earth, struggling with the suffering of the cycle of life.


Now I AM the Son of Man, living among you since before life began here... a creature who is lless than the Father who created us -- I use Father as your term, in reality you would no more apply a sex to GOD than you would a boulder. This is the tale of your planet, from the beginning to the now, as well as a prophesy of your possible futures... Your bibles have some truth, and one is that even the son does not know when the Father will bring on what some of you refer to the rapture, and others death by the greenhouse effect, others nuclear war, others the simple passage of time that eventually destroys all that is created... I am here to answer the prayers that began when your mind first was able to understand death... when you first began to spin myths to answer the questions that are not yours to know except in the most childish of manners... WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DIE? I appear in each generation, awakening only after I have learned the ways of a time enough to fullfill my mission. They vary from situation to situation, fire to fire I trudge, bringing my soul into the worst of situations, to rekindle the FREE WILL that humyns have been granted; the only species on the planet that is not completly bound by ther genetic imperatives -- though they are much more than they realize. In one life I am leading a slave revolt; another teaching priests a new slant on religion; another an ancient warrior covered in bear skin barely keeping his tribe alive in desperate times... and now, a warrior in a shadow war fought behind the scenes of the media, between intelligence agencies, undergroud groups, the deeper levels of the Churches, the Masons, the oligarchies, the east and the west... as I try to prepare the souls on earth to choose between ten thousand years of peace, or the haunting visions of endless lightening flowing from my chest, and endless fire from my back, great streams of destruction encircling the planet and consuming the earth... What sounds like a horror will be, should the father decide your ability to solve your problems is hopeless, a mercy killing before the planet plunges into pure chaos, as the damaged atmosphere begins to destroy their crops, flood the coasts, sending cannabilistic refugees across the planet... and bringing a hell on earth God will not allow. My mission is to stop the wealthy from destroying the planet by living lives of luxury while most of the planet is plunged into poverty by their excesses. Already I have been recognized by presidents, popes, the leaders of all countries and churches... and also hidden, as best the intelligence agencies can, after they tried to use me, when I was still waking up... I tried to warn them that while I am forgiving, my Father watches what is done to His son, and exacts horrible revenge...




This book I am drafting will confuse some of you, as I write for those who are involved in the secret world they keep from the masses, though I will try to avoid this... there is cognitive dissonance in all minds, that will attempt to tell you what I write is all fiction, but my oath to you is that I will tell all I can about the ways of man that I learned when the elite attempted to make me create a world wide religion, leading to a one world government, and the carnage that has been left in my wake.... I cannot tell everything, so I use fiction where I must, and other incidents I must leave out entirely, because my writing has resulted in unintended death all across this planet. I am the most dangerous creation God has ever created. I am also the most forgiving.




I OFFER REDEMPTION AND FORGIVENESS for every soul that truly will change their ways.... others I have a special hell for, a place where they pay penance, and learn how much I despise the lifestyle they have just lived. Thank you for reading my words. Know that though I was greatly disturbed when I awoke in these times from my innocence, and this writing should be greatly disturbing to you, that God is love, and in the end, every soul will experience the absolute ecstasy of dwelling in the Golden Light of God's Overwhelming Love forever.

There are compiled entries where you can now read the story up to this point. This is first draft, where I write everything down at first, even though if some of it clashes with other parts... then later decide which way to go. I go back over these compiled chapters again and again, working on them to perfect them, and then working on what is to come, which is the roughest prose. All throughout the book there is more telling so far than showing, because a lot has to be told to bring the reader up to speed, on a war that has been going on for eight years, and has finally come to a head as the elite decide to genocide seven billion and the protagonist begins nuking .... well, let that be a surprise. There are two things going on here, the teaching of how to write a book, and a book... which will become clear if you read the blog. I HAVE MADE A MAJOR CHANGE SINCE DRAFTING THIS BOOK. I AM REMOVING THE USE OF LASERS. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND IF YOU ARE READING THIS DRAFT FROM THE BEGINNING. I hope the chapters stand alone, in a way, from the over all text and can be read as a short story. The poet in me wants each line to sound as if their is a sonnet birthing... But anyways, the chapters I have now are being pared down, to where about five of them are kept, and the remaining chapters, which grow organically from all the ideas in the draft, are set in stone. You are supposed to let the novel lead you, according to John Gardner, and while I love his books, I think he could have plotted better. I aspire at least to be the student who surpasses the teacher, who added to the science of literature his contribution.



Tuesday, April 5, 2016

THE GOD OF MANY MASKS


After being filmed for many years, though I still am unclear on the complete size of the audience, so to speak, after years of thinking spies and the media were messing with me for reasons I could not understand, while others seemed to promote me,  it finally became clear... after years of confusion...  Here is a synopsis of what has happened around the webcam.   I found out late  to me why every stupid ass thing in my life was ending up on tv.... to my horror that the movie and tv stars we are all lke in our favorite show, etc...  and political people, and religious people, including children living underground, rockl stars, friend and foes alike..  and in the end mostly enemies.  ALL BECAUSE I WAS LIED TO ABOUT WHAT WAS GOING ON AROUND ME...  THE GREATEST INTELLIGENCE BLUNDER IN THEIR HISTORIES, COSTING THE COUNTRY COUNTLESS LIVES WITH LYING DEATH CERTIFICATES AT BEST, JUST MISSING FOR MOST OF THE COMBATANTS IN THE SHADOW WAR.  Had I know I was being as the barimter for the behavior of a large group of people I would have acted accordingly.  Insttead, for most of the years I have been in the mirrored, mazed funhouse of intelligence, I merely was fighting a nebulous evil that appeared interested me for reasons they never made clear to me... oh, at first, when I woke up with the memories of Jesus and the knowledge I am a God, in the sense that I am the Son of God, one much greater than I and to whom I am humbled by all his creation.  Many believed...  others saw me as the leader of a revolution using religion as a tactic to bring terroristic suicide bombers, in the great tradition of how the middle eastern suicide bombers were used by the CIA.  They kept their same old tactics, child soldiers and kill, kill, kill....

I was brainwashed and beffodled.  Reeling with the knowledge of God and confused about what He wanted me to do.   Someone was fighting me, denying me the ability to act openly, tto be treated according to how one would the arrival of Christ.  Left without the ability to access the world, I saw myself as a defeated person, a man who got caught up in a revolution for a few months, people were hurt, and I decided I wanted nothing to do with the situation....  but I could not change what the Voice of the The God inside of me raged about, in deadly sermons frought not with promises of hell iin the after life, but here on earth.   A CREATURE that is useful to you still.  Or a creature you fear attacking because I will turn you to dust?   Hard for me to tell, and perhaps a bit of both... from this side and that.

THe cameras in my apartment and neighborhood, initially to make me secure in my neighborhood when the world was told Jesus was living in Chicago.   Watched day and nigh;  my behavior examined.  STUDIED;   I was not trying to teach or preach or anything more than figure why God had made me, done these things around me...  and battling the people who were leaking things abought me, and lying about, and the press who I could tell could actually see into my apartment.   the oddity of it kept me from bringing it up with people, even though it was obvious to most of the people in my neighborhood, many who feared me greatly.   With a negative word I could kill.  Those who spoke against me were beaten down.

I WAS  seeking a reason for what looked like senseless carnage at times, and at other times look like the best attempt I could make at the time to save people... from the Jews, to the Blacks, tio the Mexican Americans, womyns's groups, gays...   I came to all of your aide, I thought, as all around me I heard of atrocities.  I peaached of violent revolution where the hard realities of war would bring out the monster in us, and in words, not deeds, this became myentrenched position against the groups bugging me.   My reaction to this use of me as a zoo animal and a religious iicon has been almost too troubling to consder opening up that ocean of emotion,....

Finally I was brought in with enough knowledge to realize that one aspectts, the divide nd conquer primarily used by the international network of the elite secret keepers working behind the scenes to run the world....   just far enough to know I would never go along with wearing the mask you sat for me on a throne..  My image became entangled with Jesus and frauds in the bible, when I am a different creature altogether this time, despite the similarities.  I was rased a pios, Essene, a poor, simple pcople, who lived as communist and wore simple clothing and refused to sacrifice anmals.  Ths is a very, very different time and took  a lot more time for me to learn enough about this time to know my missions.  I am not a pious Essene anymore.   I am more a compliation of various others mixed in with  Scott.

I am like Al Queda.  A CIA creation that they forced and funded to fight their enemies, THE FRANKENSTEIN MONSTER who turrned on his creators.  I was meant to play a God for them, don a well worn fake cloak they had created over thousands of years to control the masses, and pray the world into one religion.  A master plan of master planners who spent rivers of blood and treasure in the trillions.  A group of secretive men and women living cover lives, fighting a secret war,     who needed a front man, angels and a God.  They played a trick called Operation Bluebeam and make me JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR, but I would not go along. , ,   fame, money, womyn, living in exotic places.. nothing could stop me from telling unpopular truths, which is expected from the enslaven.

I am not an angel.  That should be very clear to you.  Those who called themselves angels were more or less deluded.  I do not know who is an angel and who is not though I have strong sense some people have a higher purpose.   I used to close my eyes and see wings on people, and how large they were told me the power they held for light.   I used to do many things speculating on human kind, trying to examine the soul, like an explorer of unknown caverns, or a yellow journalist writing about made up animals on a journey to Africa.   I do not know what you see.  I know how I felt, which did not seeem to matter to any of you, though it should have been your first concern.....  20/20.


Again you told me who you thought I was.   I told you I am not that way.  I did some writing, on this blog, that disappeared, about television. Guess I went too far.   I wrote of the batman movies, and their ties to me.  The latest name the enemies have been calling me is superman.  Now the latest Batman movie, ths legendary pictures that has been fighting me since the beginning, kills superman.  Of course these deaths are always temporary, but the point is there about me.  The lies about my wanting to be worshipped, or all of that .... ugh, so far from the truth.   I saved the fucking government,  because that seemed like the will of the people, and at the time I had no idea what the hell was going on.   U would still like a peaceful transition, because it has to come... and the bloodier this grows, the less I will like who I become, what I will do...  The mission is no less than saving the world, by influencing hearts and minds, when possble.  Nothing can be allowed to stop the changes we must instigate.  My wonderful ally, China, bought the Legendary Studio that has putting out this propaganda with me, so the days of Batman the Billonaire being the cheif super hero of the times is about to change. FROM the joker, because I made them burn a pile of blood money they were trying to buy me with, to playing on my stage name Pain with a character called Bain who holds a city hostage, with a nuclear bomb, and has won the alleigence of a group of womyn he saved when everyone turned their backs of them....  you would find this slim evidence, perhaps, but I was taught how the tv and movies are used, from the colors they wear to denote which family they are aligned with, to the grey that represents sharks in the media, to various names they gave ethnic groups as animals, which I never quite understood, though I was aware by then people were dying and I was trying to find out who?   I had to trust the people on tv because no one else was giving me any intelligence on these matters.   I do not know how much the country knows that they just pretend they do not about me, because this is what the people living vocer lives do, and they are the ones who fight in the shadow war.

Why am I even trying to tell anything to a dying planet?   To offer you some comfort in these the end times.   I can assure you everyone goes to Heaven.  I know God too well to believe He is capable of anything else.  HE IS PURE LOVE.  He does not punish.  The hatred that stops our view of God is not there in children.  They love uncondtionally.  As they are loved.  The lucky ones.


The entry that disappeared, or was changed, was addressed to those who called themselves Acolytes, and how I have been disrespectful of them due to the nature of what I thought an intuson of privacy meant to drive me mad.   I also occasionally heard my ideas getting out,, being spread.  I am honored and humbled that you showed interest in my life.   I feel sorrow for the entertaines who were caught up in this.  Had I known the various alleigences, or even of your existence, I would have encouraged you to do other than you did.... though always my knowledged is limited.   I seem to have unleashed plagues on this country, around the world.  I am the GOD OF PEACE AND WAR.  You were warned that treating me badly would lead to consequences I could not control.   My Father's wrath on those who hurt his Son are swift and unpredictable.


The plan you wanted to nearly roll our before was for a worrld that that did not even exist.  A fake ghost town with building faces held up by wooden beams, all painted up pretty, hiding the reality behind the scnes.

Now that I have an understanding of the hard decisions that need to be made, I wonder if I have been defeated by the enemies media?   I dared to tell the Irish that my criticism of the English Royal Family was hardly a reason to go to war...  and that is as much as I had to do with any of that.  I saw no results in England over my writing.  When you tried to fill me in, I was so far away from knowing what was going on that I did not realize you were fighting England.  I really thought all of that ended in 2007.  I was powerless and no good seemed to have come from my efforts, just my life and mind torn apart...  this was the perspective from my corner of the maze.   I still think a lot of the day WILL FERRELL came on tv and said that I was a general fighting the english, who then let them slaughter my own soldiers.   I heard only the line, The English are attacking Florida.  Guess the government is different thant the Royal family.   I had no idea you were fighting them.

I want to write more on this, but we are growing very close to too classified for publication....












.






Instead I showed them a mask of God WITH NEW REVELATIONS who refused their ways, and told them He is an incarnating Buddha,the son of Man and the Son of God.   Who  tellS them I would not have come without A DAMN GOOD REASON.

 My lives are always important, always a mission, some are earth shaking as you have seen;  in most I been a warrior or a shaman.  Usually both...  most of the history of mankind was too primative for more evolved forms of Government,  I have come to complete your education, by throwing out the salt of the ancient Holy Books and expanding the Gospels, revealing more of God's vison.

The mask I wear does not matter.  I choose Scott, a writer, with liberal beliefs over a steel structure of belief in the individual as the master of their own mind;   each will see a slightly different mask, orr a radically mask.  Some will see reality itself, a scientific view without a deiity, as their mask of God.

I have been given many masks.  Some I will accept and others I will scorn...  they all blend together in your mind.  My enemies will have you focus on my rebellion against their filming of me when I would have stopped that shit in a second if I had known the scope of what you were doing, and did...  I did not accept worship or money orr political connections...  I have floundered through this world of lies waiting to meet one honest person on the topic of intelligence who would fill me in on my situation without vague stories that make almost no sense to me....   when what I have written has been used incorrectly, the question I was asked was WHAT IS A WRITER'S RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR WORKL?   Well, as soon as you finally told me what my work was doing I was able to use this intelligence to resolve the issues.   You asked me for a license to kill.  You had one already but you pretended I issued this and the cross in the corner meant this was a papal degree from the new Pope...  the pope has a use while  l live ths life, to give my preachings to his people, and thety have tried.

Sadly they tried to force me to be their slave and I will not have HUMANS telling me what to do...  what is right and wrong does not change with the comically corrupt ways that arise in certain times, such as ours.   I do not change at my core at all.  I am always the same creature at heart, though I manifest as a creature of the times, who speaks the languages and can update himself on various fields of knowledge so  I csn ground myself in space/time decipher what changes need to be made to my masks.


The first thing you must KNOW is that Jesus has been lied about ever since a young Essene charasmatic preacher lead half his nation into a futile war against Rome, a man who said He was The Son of God and the king of the Jews who died on a cross, and for a horrible moment believed His Father had abandoned him, and those who mocked him had been right...  until the angels came for me, and once again I could see how my act would reverberate throughout time, untl the end...
I died two thousand years ago in one of hundreds of rebellions against the vast Roman empire, a pious essene, who refused to pay the elaborate fees to sacrifice in the temples... who grew up in a town with no temple, just a mighty tribe who lived a plain lifestyle of simple, yet great, pleasures.  Secure in the knowledge that their communal wages would take care of us all.  I felt such a government should be created in Israel and the people flocked to hear my fiery words, began to make up myths about me even then.   I came bearing miracles, always do.  I use them sparinglly, I am not an entertainer, I am a force of destruction, an iinstrument of WAR and redemption.   A peaceful person who does not believe that slavery or an unjust government is peace at all... to me that is WAR.



 A small revolution that historians barealy wrote about at the time, though the records are there if you look, the Jews were always fighting against the yoke of Rome, as were enough of the countries they tried to dominate that they eventually were backed into the corner of Vatican City, their only control left behind a religion, created for a King to Rule by....

. Beside me on the crosses on that smothering hot humiliating day of passing out and being woken by the next flesh ripping lash...  were two of my comrades, Essenes who had helped me lead the war...   Zealots, as the signs on them clearly said.  The sign on my crooss read  the same.  We were moaning out warnings against rising up against those who would force a mask of God upon us.  I knew God always won but that did mean I the Son of Man always won.  The religion that would bring heaven to earth needed to start as an unknown martyr who left behind a vocal brother and followers who preached in His name.  Powerful men who worked with their hands, fisherman and carpentes.  Unlearned men who would not have thought there was a need to write anything down, because the Messiah had told them He would return, with a sword.

In the course os this life, I have worn many masks, fighitng a war of perceptions primarily, against those who thought one way, and those who thought another.  I believed the inteernet would be the way the one world ethic would really arise, up from the people, and down from the top.  A war between truth and lies fought with truth and lies.  Black Psy-Op's...  the leaflets I dropped into millions of minds saying THIS IS WAR...  you do not get to steal elections, you do not get to kill Navy Seals to hide your secrets about the assault and life of Ossama Bin Laden, you do not steal the money of your people thru bank and stock scams and not expecct for them to revolt against the way the system of debt enriches the rich, and steals from the poor.  We awaken into a con job and take it for the way things are...  well, some do.  Others search and search and searrch....  and they stop somewhere along the way, most, though some make the ardours journey to the mountains' summit, and there they find only silence, a blue sky, a cosmos large enough to create vertigo and too many answers for any of them to mean anything at all anymore.


You have given me many masks to wear before the media, prommoted me as a comedic joker, a terrorist, a cult leader, a hostage iin a race war...  a writer with delusions of granduer.  A preacher to the damned, or to damn?

 The questions that I knew were in your minds and yet I did not answer .  .  .  .    I wish to inspire that which brings Heaven to Earth, not allow Hell to reign rampant.  The old books speak of slaves, and I SAY NO SLAVES.  NO WHERE.  EVER.  I also say that all children deserve a childhood, a period of innocence and protection and inabeiable rights to food, water and work.  

The mask you wrote so carefully in your Holy books became distorted the moment you weere preached to about them.  God is unknowable.   I stood with certain crowds and you assumed I was the crowd, some figure that was written about for two thousand years, returned, finally, wearing a crown of thorns, the bloody gashes of a Roman sword stabbed into a crucified revolutionary, swinging a sword at any evil that came near me, even the neccessary ones that invade our daily liife slowly and mperceptbly, like eating meat and deastioying the environment with my garbage laden western lifestyle... and worse, oh so much worse, as  I learned while working as a reaper inthe world of Intellgience.   I thought I had killed the pupptet master as the whole world laughed at me, the strings easily visibe to them.  Though POOF they disappeared when the blaming started.  They left me alone on the stage they had created.  Believed the ape in the zoo was responsible for offending you by releasing his bowels.   I have a special hate for the idea that I would want this intrusion, let alone that I would lead such a revolution.

I was accused of using murder and torture to regai my families name after you STOLE MY LIFE AND PUT IT ON DISPLAY without giving me a choice.  I have had to this work, to accept my situation and try to turn it to my advantage.   I needed to know a lot more to do what I set out to do because you lied to me about evverything half the time, then expected me to belief the ttuth when you told it.

Tha anniversary of the Irish Rebellion is here.  The brutal English invaders names are on a post with the Irish who died.  The Irish do not want their conquerers to be honored in their country.  Their hatred at being sold into slavery, and genocided by starvation, haunts their collectve history.  I understand why they would want to fight the English though I see no real reason why they should?   Has someone asked me I would have been entirely ignorant to realize that the Irish were in any way involved with me except as a people my family history showed my genes had lived there,, what were described as honorable lives.   I felt love for the entire world when this started.  An elation that God existed and had a plan for me was exhilierating at times, though always terrifying...   the way I  was treated I can understand only in tetrospect.

I have been mistranslanted.   On my own self, and by others.  I have had to salvage what is me, and what is the brainwashing that I was given.  My life has been filled with LOUD mystical moments that convincde me beyond a doubt about certain things, others are possible... or metaphors that I have little control over.   I see how I was different before the brainwashing primarily by how different I was directly afterwards.  My condition was too comepromised for me to be effectuve as a warrior or  A PREACHER.  The messing with my head is never mentioned to me.  There are those who staked ther life on the idea that I am Christ, and others that I am a clever athiest who is trying to destroy the churches, and start a revolution.  A THEOCRACY.  The Emperor Wants Colorado is one of those statements  I remember hearing.

Had I any idea what you meant I would have said NO, I am in Chicago for a reson, as much as I would like to leave.  There is a part of me that thinks the words I use are the most important part of my mission, though I hardly see how that could be...  the world is on the verge of death and we need to all collectively cure her.  Those in charge are not doing this which means they have failed, at least here in the usa.




















No comments:

Post a Comment