I took out the lasers from this on line novel...

For most of humynkinds history I have led slave revolts, started religions, or steered them, was an acolyte to your holy men.appearing at times as an Angel, a burning bush.... I am not an angel. Angels can fall. I cannot fall. I earned my position by being the first creature in all of the cosmos to say No to God. My kind collects souls from destroyed planets... entrophy says they all go. He would send those from my planet to give creatures a mercy death, though this was not explained to me... we followed orders out of love of God, our Father -- so to speak, He has no sex, I merely follow your traditions.



---- this is a novel in progress, which also is trying to teach how to write a book. I hope to get these two texts from this vlog. I am a well read and published author from way back with lots of education and experience, though I have never tried to do this before... as such, I took out a major plot device.. the lasers.... you will understand as the story unfolds......






I learned to love the creatures of the planet he sent me to that time, and how He laughed at me, How he seemed to love me ever more. His creation had taken on a life of his own and created Free Will. He allowed me then a variation on our ways, told me that he would send me to the very beginnings of the lives on the planet, that I could attempt to give them ten thousand years of peace before their end. I am the greatest mass murderer in the history of time. I will in the end destroy all that lives on this planet. The Father will decide if I have succeeded or not in steering the species to life or death.Our Father is pure love, and entity I have witnessed in a dream/vision, vast and timeless and immobile.


When a soul has their final death, and nothing is left on the planet's surface to draw the entity back into the cycles of living and learning, they gravitate toward God from every planet, dimension, time... I AM a different being, The Chosen One -- cursed I think at times... chosen for a mission that I would never ask of another. Instead of going back to God, where I began my existence, I instead feel the pull of the pain of other life forms, other planets that are like this earth, struggling with the suffering of the cycle of life.


Now I AM the Son of Man, living among you since before life began here... a creature who is lless than the Father who created us -- I use Father as your term, in reality you would no more apply a sex to GOD than you would a boulder. This is the tale of your planet, from the beginning to the now, as well as a prophesy of your possible futures... Your bibles have some truth, and one is that even the son does not know when the Father will bring on what some of you refer to the rapture, and others death by the greenhouse effect, others nuclear war, others the simple passage of time that eventually destroys all that is created... I am here to answer the prayers that began when your mind first was able to understand death... when you first began to spin myths to answer the questions that are not yours to know except in the most childish of manners... WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DIE? I appear in each generation, awakening only after I have learned the ways of a time enough to fullfill my mission. They vary from situation to situation, fire to fire I trudge, bringing my soul into the worst of situations, to rekindle the FREE WILL that humyns have been granted; the only species on the planet that is not completly bound by ther genetic imperatives -- though they are much more than they realize. In one life I am leading a slave revolt; another teaching priests a new slant on religion; another an ancient warrior covered in bear skin barely keeping his tribe alive in desperate times... and now, a warrior in a shadow war fought behind the scenes of the media, between intelligence agencies, undergroud groups, the deeper levels of the Churches, the Masons, the oligarchies, the east and the west... as I try to prepare the souls on earth to choose between ten thousand years of peace, or the haunting visions of endless lightening flowing from my chest, and endless fire from my back, great streams of destruction encircling the planet and consuming the earth... What sounds like a horror will be, should the father decide your ability to solve your problems is hopeless, a mercy killing before the planet plunges into pure chaos, as the damaged atmosphere begins to destroy their crops, flood the coasts, sending cannabilistic refugees across the planet... and bringing a hell on earth God will not allow. My mission is to stop the wealthy from destroying the planet by living lives of luxury while most of the planet is plunged into poverty by their excesses. Already I have been recognized by presidents, popes, the leaders of all countries and churches... and also hidden, as best the intelligence agencies can, after they tried to use me, when I was still waking up... I tried to warn them that while I am forgiving, my Father watches what is done to His son, and exacts horrible revenge...




This book I am drafting will confuse some of you, as I write for those who are involved in the secret world they keep from the masses, though I will try to avoid this... there is cognitive dissonance in all minds, that will attempt to tell you what I write is all fiction, but my oath to you is that I will tell all I can about the ways of man that I learned when the elite attempted to make me create a world wide religion, leading to a one world government, and the carnage that has been left in my wake.... I cannot tell everything, so I use fiction where I must, and other incidents I must leave out entirely, because my writing has resulted in unintended death all across this planet. I am the most dangerous creation God has ever created. I am also the most forgiving.




I OFFER REDEMPTION AND FORGIVENESS for every soul that truly will change their ways.... others I have a special hell for, a place where they pay penance, and learn how much I despise the lifestyle they have just lived. Thank you for reading my words. Know that though I was greatly disturbed when I awoke in these times from my innocence, and this writing should be greatly disturbing to you, that God is love, and in the end, every soul will experience the absolute ecstasy of dwelling in the Golden Light of God's Overwhelming Love forever.

There are compiled entries where you can now read the story up to this point. This is first draft, where I write everything down at first, even though if some of it clashes with other parts... then later decide which way to go. I go back over these compiled chapters again and again, working on them to perfect them, and then working on what is to come, which is the roughest prose. All throughout the book there is more telling so far than showing, because a lot has to be told to bring the reader up to speed, on a war that has been going on for eight years, and has finally come to a head as the elite decide to genocide seven billion and the protagonist begins nuking .... well, let that be a surprise. There are two things going on here, the teaching of how to write a book, and a book... which will become clear if you read the blog. I HAVE MADE A MAJOR CHANGE SINCE DRAFTING THIS BOOK. I AM REMOVING THE USE OF LASERS. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND IF YOU ARE READING THIS DRAFT FROM THE BEGINNING. I hope the chapters stand alone, in a way, from the over all text and can be read as a short story. The poet in me wants each line to sound as if their is a sonnet birthing... But anyways, the chapters I have now are being pared down, to where about five of them are kept, and the remaining chapters, which grow organically from all the ideas in the draft, are set in stone. You are supposed to let the novel lead you, according to John Gardner, and while I love his books, I think he could have plotted better. I aspire at least to be the student who surpasses the teacher, who added to the science of literature his contribution.



Friday, May 27, 2016

The ATTACK ON FREE WILL

A creature knows that God did not create them a particular way so that they were condemned to hell.  Others take the Calvinistic view that some are Chosen by God to go to heaven or hell from birth.  Others believe they are Chosen for being a certain religion, that they claim is the only way to worship the Father in ways that will being the soul to His side.  All souls go to Heaven, is one of the hardest concepts for a human to understand, yet the chains and self hatred and judgements we live by dissolve in the face of this one fact.  God does see the flight of each sparrow, He does not try to control the flight of every sparrow -- some will sour and swoop thru a forest chasing thie mate back to the nest, others will become splatters of blood on the windows of skyscrapers.  He see's the sins and sorrows and saintliness of all humans.

Hell is a moment I realized early on, when Christopher Hitchens asked me, why would an alien preach about heaven and hell, having been possibly been told that the child, who they had filmed and studied for a year in hospital when I WAS FIVE, was the audience for the UFO that appeared over Ohare airport, while the Christians and others saw an entirely different scene unfolding, the return of Christ... confused, drugged, reeling from the brainwashing and suddenly being placed on a world stage, and used as a puppet god to create a one world religion, leading to a one world government.   He asked me, the day AFTER I preached to a believing president, George Bush, about how the Christ had returned and certain behavior would get them thrown into hell.

I can barely remember the night, just the passion as I stood at the window, the voice of the God of Many Masks, who they knew as Jesus, preached his first sermon.  The next morning Hitchens came on my TV asking why an alien would care about heaven and hell...  and I thought for a moment and realized I had never believed in Hell... so I told them as much, and that when souls died the first thing I did was reassure them that there is no hell.   Like Jesus on the cross forsaken, there is a time after death when souls confront all the evil and good they have done in their last life, and learn a bit more about being human, a bit more of a historian for a race and time that would day no longer exist except in the stories they told, as they did their part of telling the endless story of God to one another in the heavens...  This moment could be described as Hell.   Time is very different in soul.   To God and I this passes during the spark of souls travel from the planet to heaven, where their next life is chosen, and the inevitable gravity of earth once more sucks their life back into another life.

Right now there are more humans on the planet than have ever lived... all the humans of the past a smaller number than exist right now.  A saturation point that allows new souls to enter into life,


Free Will in the heavens consistst of absolute trust that God will send them back into the life where they are needed.   Trusting like they have never trusted before, feeling loved and taken care of in ways unimaginable to the confines of flesh...   there is always a moment of regret as I am sucked down to earth to reborn, to have an infants brain that forgets all about who I am until the tie comes for me to fullfill the mission I am on..  in some lives this does not require revealing very much of myself, though it is difficult to hide who I am from holy people.

The ways I have been used started with a religion being created far away from me, so distant from my every day life that I joked about this but never would have thought people were following my life as if I were a Holy Man who wanted his every moment recorded.  Now I have no clue how different people look at me.  This is not going to be why I write this book.  If I never sell a copy, it will make no difference to me,in a way... though I would like add to the spiritual solace that is required to face the end of the world without panic....

Every tv show and movie fights the apocolypes, while good Christians long for the day when the Son will come to take them home.  Death is only the beginning.   I know I will not reach most of you this time, but I am hoping the pillars that Samson is chainged to willl be brought crashing down on the evil that runs this planet.  The evil that used my words and life to steal your free will.  I would never do such a thing.  Taking a humans free will stops the from growing, creating, being with God in their own unique way....

No one is qualified to judge other human beings except in the most basic law and order matters.  We can call a situation unjust, but we have no right to declare the entire person evil... though we have a requrement that the person's flesh is in the way of our plans, we will reset them, take their lives in the prayer that by doing so they will be born into a better world.  

Military discipline even must be qualified with the ability of individual soldiers, regardless of rank, can express moral concerns about a mission and just not do them if a lot of civilian causalties are goig to be involved.   I read on the news all the time that some leader of a group we are fighting has been been bombed or droned out of existence, and they never say how many others died in the attack....

Keep your free will.  Think for yourself.   If someone decides they can come into your mind uninvited, or to take control, you must flee...   I will NEVER ask for such a thing.   I will NEVER ask you to leave your morality behind to do somethinng.     

No comments:

Post a Comment