I took out the lasers from this on line novel...

For most of humynkinds history I have led slave revolts, started religions, or steered them, was an acolyte to your holy men.appearing at times as an Angel, a burning bush.... I am not an angel. Angels can fall. I cannot fall. I earned my position by being the first creature in all of the cosmos to say No to God. My kind collects souls from destroyed planets... entrophy says they all go. He would send those from my planet to give creatures a mercy death, though this was not explained to me... we followed orders out of love of God, our Father -- so to speak, He has no sex, I merely follow your traditions.



---- this is a novel in progress, which also is trying to teach how to write a book. I hope to get these two texts from this vlog. I am a well read and published author from way back with lots of education and experience, though I have never tried to do this before... as such, I took out a major plot device.. the lasers.... you will understand as the story unfolds......






I learned to love the creatures of the planet he sent me to that time, and how He laughed at me, How he seemed to love me ever more. His creation had taken on a life of his own and created Free Will. He allowed me then a variation on our ways, told me that he would send me to the very beginnings of the lives on the planet, that I could attempt to give them ten thousand years of peace before their end. I am the greatest mass murderer in the history of time. I will in the end destroy all that lives on this planet. The Father will decide if I have succeeded or not in steering the species to life or death.Our Father is pure love, and entity I have witnessed in a dream/vision, vast and timeless and immobile.


When a soul has their final death, and nothing is left on the planet's surface to draw the entity back into the cycles of living and learning, they gravitate toward God from every planet, dimension, time... I AM a different being, The Chosen One -- cursed I think at times... chosen for a mission that I would never ask of another. Instead of going back to God, where I began my existence, I instead feel the pull of the pain of other life forms, other planets that are like this earth, struggling with the suffering of the cycle of life.


Now I AM the Son of Man, living among you since before life began here... a creature who is lless than the Father who created us -- I use Father as your term, in reality you would no more apply a sex to GOD than you would a boulder. This is the tale of your planet, from the beginning to the now, as well as a prophesy of your possible futures... Your bibles have some truth, and one is that even the son does not know when the Father will bring on what some of you refer to the rapture, and others death by the greenhouse effect, others nuclear war, others the simple passage of time that eventually destroys all that is created... I am here to answer the prayers that began when your mind first was able to understand death... when you first began to spin myths to answer the questions that are not yours to know except in the most childish of manners... WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DIE? I appear in each generation, awakening only after I have learned the ways of a time enough to fullfill my mission. They vary from situation to situation, fire to fire I trudge, bringing my soul into the worst of situations, to rekindle the FREE WILL that humyns have been granted; the only species on the planet that is not completly bound by ther genetic imperatives -- though they are much more than they realize. In one life I am leading a slave revolt; another teaching priests a new slant on religion; another an ancient warrior covered in bear skin barely keeping his tribe alive in desperate times... and now, a warrior in a shadow war fought behind the scenes of the media, between intelligence agencies, undergroud groups, the deeper levels of the Churches, the Masons, the oligarchies, the east and the west... as I try to prepare the souls on earth to choose between ten thousand years of peace, or the haunting visions of endless lightening flowing from my chest, and endless fire from my back, great streams of destruction encircling the planet and consuming the earth... What sounds like a horror will be, should the father decide your ability to solve your problems is hopeless, a mercy killing before the planet plunges into pure chaos, as the damaged atmosphere begins to destroy their crops, flood the coasts, sending cannabilistic refugees across the planet... and bringing a hell on earth God will not allow. My mission is to stop the wealthy from destroying the planet by living lives of luxury while most of the planet is plunged into poverty by their excesses. Already I have been recognized by presidents, popes, the leaders of all countries and churches... and also hidden, as best the intelligence agencies can, after they tried to use me, when I was still waking up... I tried to warn them that while I am forgiving, my Father watches what is done to His son, and exacts horrible revenge...




This book I am drafting will confuse some of you, as I write for those who are involved in the secret world they keep from the masses, though I will try to avoid this... there is cognitive dissonance in all minds, that will attempt to tell you what I write is all fiction, but my oath to you is that I will tell all I can about the ways of man that I learned when the elite attempted to make me create a world wide religion, leading to a one world government, and the carnage that has been left in my wake.... I cannot tell everything, so I use fiction where I must, and other incidents I must leave out entirely, because my writing has resulted in unintended death all across this planet. I am the most dangerous creation God has ever created. I am also the most forgiving.




I OFFER REDEMPTION AND FORGIVENESS for every soul that truly will change their ways.... others I have a special hell for, a place where they pay penance, and learn how much I despise the lifestyle they have just lived. Thank you for reading my words. Know that though I was greatly disturbed when I awoke in these times from my innocence, and this writing should be greatly disturbing to you, that God is love, and in the end, every soul will experience the absolute ecstasy of dwelling in the Golden Light of God's Overwhelming Love forever.

There are compiled entries where you can now read the story up to this point. This is first draft, where I write everything down at first, even though if some of it clashes with other parts... then later decide which way to go. I go back over these compiled chapters again and again, working on them to perfect them, and then working on what is to come, which is the roughest prose. All throughout the book there is more telling so far than showing, because a lot has to be told to bring the reader up to speed, on a war that has been going on for eight years, and has finally come to a head as the elite decide to genocide seven billion and the protagonist begins nuking .... well, let that be a surprise. There are two things going on here, the teaching of how to write a book, and a book... which will become clear if you read the blog. I HAVE MADE A MAJOR CHANGE SINCE DRAFTING THIS BOOK. I AM REMOVING THE USE OF LASERS. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND IF YOU ARE READING THIS DRAFT FROM THE BEGINNING. I hope the chapters stand alone, in a way, from the over all text and can be read as a short story. The poet in me wants each line to sound as if their is a sonnet birthing... But anyways, the chapters I have now are being pared down, to where about five of them are kept, and the remaining chapters, which grow organically from all the ideas in the draft, are set in stone. You are supposed to let the novel lead you, according to John Gardner, and while I love his books, I think he could have plotted better. I aspire at least to be the student who surpasses the teacher, who added to the science of literature his contribution.



Saturday, May 28, 2016

THE NOW... AS WE REVOLT ACROSS THE USA...

The assault began small.  Sniper rifles and gasoline.   I had thought I could use this strategy once before, but instead I used it to get the craziest elements of the movement under control.  Early in the days, in twenty of seven, I watched Jeremiah Johnson a lot, and listened to a John Denver song all one night, crying, thinking of my dead friend, david gilbert, and crying for the first time in decades, with the exception of my father's death, and even then two bouts of fifteen minutes and I shut it down.   This time it was a catherisis like no other.  The enemies would make sport of me for this night, others understood that I was mourning more than a lost friend, I was morning all that was to come and all that had been...   some thought this meant I wanted Colorao, and I HEARD THIS REPORTED ON THE NEWS, when a man all dressed in black went into the Colorado state house with an m sixteen and yelled out, THE EMPEROR WANTS COLORADO, before he got into a shoot out with guards and was shot down.  He went in expecting to die, just to get a message out to his fellow soldiers.   I did not know enough then to say NO I DO NOT... I was not the Emperor, I am the Christ, very different beings, and I THOUGHT they knew as much.   Instead every word that came out of my mouth was allegedly fraut with meaning... when this just was not so.


That was eight years ago, when various groups were trying to use me as a puppet, make me ruler of the world, establish that one world government for them, that THEY NOT I would control...  just be their Golden Calf for their false religions.    Now I have learned their way and gained enough support to know that I can save this country.   The cure is not as bloody as what is planned for us... total genocide of everyone you know...  everyone you love.  This is what we fight against.  Those who are on that short list to live like to say TOO MANY PEOPLE SINK THE BOAT...  like we needed to let a lot of people drown to save a few others...  but this is not the case at all, this is people with yachts who will not toss a dying man the crusts they cut off their sandwiches.

The personal works.  Snipers answer the call all across the country, and in a few days a third of the billionaires are dead, and the rest are fleeing the country.  The shooters escaped back into thei cover lives with no causalties on our side.  Our access to military equipment is unending with the military at home supporting our cause, fighting with us, again. 

The last time the revolt was to bring everyone together, and all I ended up seeing were all their differences, and the sick agendas and thinking that pervard those who have taken it upon themselves to rule this world from behind the scenes.   I was kept so ignorant of events that I now look back and think I would have done about everything difrerently, had I not been brainwashed, then put on a drug that made me half mad.   Humans were trying to wake me up, had grown impatient waiting for me to become myself, the Christ or angel, or whatever it was...   bad move.   I did not wake up, I was merely horrified to suddenly find myself so effected by a mind rape.

I too believe that anything for the cause is true, but a person deserves a choice;  you do not go in and tamper with peoples minds.   I will put a stop to this, and some will pay the ultimate price for making this decision for others.   We will never stoop to this level.  Want in and we want you in, mkae your choice...  we might kill ya afterwards for security reasons if you way no, but that is a hell of a lot better than being brainwashed.  




As I told them much later, when they were filming me even in my bathroom, that there was a reason little is told about Jesus life, because most of it was mundane, and most of his words not worthy of being in a Holy text.... yet they expected my entire life to be a message, because once I cried out I AM CHRIST AND EVERTHING I DO IS SIGNIFICANT... this is as true of me almost as much as it is true for you.

The Class War in the states will establish a new standard for running a country, a way for an indebted mess of an oligarchy can be cleaned up by a small revolutionary force.  Behind the scenes, in the shadows, the people who appear where there seems to be no one. 

We must make this country one where it is dangerous to cross the population too much;   where the government fears us, rather than fears the corporations who control with their contributions whether the politicians will be re-elected.  The oligarchy declared war on the masses, and showed me their planned genocide, and for a few days I considered that I could do this kinder, and better, than mere humans...  mass murder to save a planet.  This is how my literature was interpreted, that I believe there were too many humans, as the rich and powerful do. 

I WALKED AWAY FROM THEIR PLANS to kill the average person, or the radicals, or anyone who would not go along with their plans.   They courted me and offered me a demons delights to join up with their cause, to give them the Grace of God for their genocide of seven billion.   The opposition existed, and they came with me when I said NO MORE... the system which has created the media and politics was exposed to me.  Those in the media are told they have a place in the deep underground holes where they will live in great comfort, while the humans onthe surface are destroyed by diseases, then cleaned up by the army...  then they will re-emerge, on a planet where the wild can againg grow, and their luscious lifestyles are not killing all the resources...  or like now, killing people by using that money on luxury items while children starve across the planet, and bombed out homes have sent refugees from the middle east scrambling to avoid the bombings and snipers and...  I said No, No....

I do not need millions to do what I do.  I need a life that is regular, and has none of the madness I must deal with to basically take on the entire world.  ALL THE WORLD WILL BE YOUR ENEMY, from Watership Downs.   Many have come to my side and I do not mean to say I alone have this feeling...  this is a feeling we all must have to battle the overwhelming odds...

We must fight in a new way.   I sent them out seven months ago, snipers to begin taking out the top twenty eight families that have half the wealth of the usa.   They need to be stripped of their excess, and this money spread around so the many can thrive, not the few.  We take most of their money, leave then ten million.   If  a human cannot live their lives on this amount, that is their fucking problem.  

They will leave our shores... take their money... leave behind their factories and property and the employees who really ran everything anyways, and give these profits back to them, where they are deserved....  We are going stronger than I could have dreamt of, but THE Lord works His will against any odds, and I know we win in the end, so somedays I am just going thru the motions of a history I already know, and have examined from the future, and know ....  many things better left ahead of us.   The families were not prepared for an attack on their complete bloodline.

We acted on two consequtive days, after tracking down forty seven relativess of the families who lived without body guards, we acted...   some were camping, enjoying the summer.  Swimming in their pools.   They send me their breast cams of the attacks.  I look for better ways we could have operated.   Next we hit the funerals for the families... another unexpected attack though there was some resistance, our snipers were ready with their heads between crosses thru their scopes when we emerged from our suv's.   Their shots seemed to come simultaneously, as they all saw the signal of a car door opened and they pulled back their triggers in unison.  The bodies fell among the crowd and the screams came.  One man leans down to take a gun from one of the body guards, the left side of his head explodes and he slumps down on the body.

Mortars are fired from three directions, creating a triangle of shrap metal shredding the crowd...  m sixteens roar from all directions into the moaning wounded, into the obviously dead, head shots for every body on the field of fire.

The families fled, and deposited most of their fortunes in our accounts, after being told they could keep ten million and their lives, or be hunted down and killed slow.  All behind the scenes.  The other groups know just what we have done, but our people are living cover lives, hard to identify.  Contacted on the internet by their leader, then trusting no one outsisde their small cell of friends from small towns and cities who had known each other their entire lives, the requirement to keep agents of the enemy getting in... though of course some lied, agents got in...  I spotted them easily.


The Oligarchy is alarmed that I would use forces like this, breakaing all the rules of the families that rule the planet, with their underground kings, as they tried to make me, though I was too moral for their throne, and never believed much in monarchies...  I am one of those give my castles away to sell to give the money to the poor guys.  If I was Pope, I would sell all the Gold around the vatican and end starvation.   They have proven the excess that can invade the priesthoods that built up around my name, and created myths for me that never happened.

The bible and all holy books almost are filled with OLD SALT, THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THROWN OUT...  instead, the Holy Books have become filled with notions from the past that science has shown to be false.  The bible should have changed then, a prophet for the new times... and while there are those who pretend to do this by giving sermons onthe topic, not that they ever followed thru.

I am here to change the world in the hope that God and the mother earth, whom you have possibly mortally wounded....  will give you more time.   i do not have much hope this will help, but I do not think the desire would be so strong in me if there was no possibility.   I have a vision of being the bomb waiting to go off.  The explosion.

The magic in me is much stronger than I know.  When arising I am stunned by the endless power I tap into, and sure that I must control this feeling or...    I am not sure, but having no reason to use destructive magic, why would I?   Miracles, I do not know if they are miracles...  to me this is a feeling of intense anger like I have only felt once before, and the city of Chicago flooded that night and I was blamed, after I truly lost my temper and a storm like none before hit the city.

I understand why so many believe what I have said, or what they learned about me... though the new words I write must be the only place where you take or not suggestions from me.

0ur threat of an assault on Bohemian Grove caused them to cancel.  We flew a plane over dripping cans filled with  glass tubes of nitro, dropping them out of the plane, the damned owl they seem to worship took a direct hit, and is no more... the bulidings were destroyed, the woods burning and blown to splinters...   They would never again gather there and plan their wars and use sex slaves and...   the sickening excess that they bonded over, showing their true selves to one another, no longer pretending they are the christians they show the public, sleeping with men and women, boys and girls, all slaves drugged out and ordered to do whatever they asked.   These types run our world... they will at least no longer meet here.

The Bilderburg meeting is easier, a hotel, and they know as much....  we do not want this group to live through the assualt, so we bring in surface to air missiles, mortars, grenade launchers, guys inside to disable the elevators and block set charges to blow up the stairs....

They have guards all around the hotel.  We operate from half a mile out.  When they first hear our assault they all begin concentrating on watching for the next missile to fire.  From behind them, our men have blown the stairs, and finish their mission by taking out the guards on their way out, bleding in with the crowds fleeing the buildings, no threat until they were close enough to take out the next soldier.      

We have word from the white house that they want the ability to leave the country unharmed, along with what is left of the politicians.  Many have already fled.  Soldiers took them to be part of the oligarchy and took out the excessively rich ones...  who would not agree to our terms.  Many fought, those we made examples of, skinning them alive and hanging their bodies from  a building on state street, where thousands would pass them, and the news could not help but report.  ARMED guards were statioed there night and day.   Two drive by incidents did not understand body armor, and were hunted down by those they thought dead and learned what actually being dead was all about.







No comments:

Post a Comment