I took out the lasers from this on line novel...

For most of humynkinds history I have led slave revolts, started religions, or steered them, was an acolyte to your holy men.appearing at times as an Angel, a burning bush.... I am not an angel. Angels can fall. I cannot fall. I earned my position by being the first creature in all of the cosmos to say No to God. My kind collects souls from destroyed planets... entrophy says they all go. He would send those from my planet to give creatures a mercy death, though this was not explained to me... we followed orders out of love of God, our Father -- so to speak, He has no sex, I merely follow your traditions.



---- this is a novel in progress, which also is trying to teach how to write a book. I hope to get these two texts from this vlog. I am a well read and published author from way back with lots of education and experience, though I have never tried to do this before... as such, I took out a major plot device.. the lasers.... you will understand as the story unfolds......






I learned to love the creatures of the planet he sent me to that time, and how He laughed at me, How he seemed to love me ever more. His creation had taken on a life of his own and created Free Will. He allowed me then a variation on our ways, told me that he would send me to the very beginnings of the lives on the planet, that I could attempt to give them ten thousand years of peace before their end. I am the greatest mass murderer in the history of time. I will in the end destroy all that lives on this planet. The Father will decide if I have succeeded or not in steering the species to life or death.Our Father is pure love, and entity I have witnessed in a dream/vision, vast and timeless and immobile.


When a soul has their final death, and nothing is left on the planet's surface to draw the entity back into the cycles of living and learning, they gravitate toward God from every planet, dimension, time... I AM a different being, The Chosen One -- cursed I think at times... chosen for a mission that I would never ask of another. Instead of going back to God, where I began my existence, I instead feel the pull of the pain of other life forms, other planets that are like this earth, struggling with the suffering of the cycle of life.


Now I AM the Son of Man, living among you since before life began here... a creature who is lless than the Father who created us -- I use Father as your term, in reality you would no more apply a sex to GOD than you would a boulder. This is the tale of your planet, from the beginning to the now, as well as a prophesy of your possible futures... Your bibles have some truth, and one is that even the son does not know when the Father will bring on what some of you refer to the rapture, and others death by the greenhouse effect, others nuclear war, others the simple passage of time that eventually destroys all that is created... I am here to answer the prayers that began when your mind first was able to understand death... when you first began to spin myths to answer the questions that are not yours to know except in the most childish of manners... WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DIE? I appear in each generation, awakening only after I have learned the ways of a time enough to fullfill my mission. They vary from situation to situation, fire to fire I trudge, bringing my soul into the worst of situations, to rekindle the FREE WILL that humyns have been granted; the only species on the planet that is not completly bound by ther genetic imperatives -- though they are much more than they realize. In one life I am leading a slave revolt; another teaching priests a new slant on religion; another an ancient warrior covered in bear skin barely keeping his tribe alive in desperate times... and now, a warrior in a shadow war fought behind the scenes of the media, between intelligence agencies, undergroud groups, the deeper levels of the Churches, the Masons, the oligarchies, the east and the west... as I try to prepare the souls on earth to choose between ten thousand years of peace, or the haunting visions of endless lightening flowing from my chest, and endless fire from my back, great streams of destruction encircling the planet and consuming the earth... What sounds like a horror will be, should the father decide your ability to solve your problems is hopeless, a mercy killing before the planet plunges into pure chaos, as the damaged atmosphere begins to destroy their crops, flood the coasts, sending cannabilistic refugees across the planet... and bringing a hell on earth God will not allow. My mission is to stop the wealthy from destroying the planet by living lives of luxury while most of the planet is plunged into poverty by their excesses. Already I have been recognized by presidents, popes, the leaders of all countries and churches... and also hidden, as best the intelligence agencies can, after they tried to use me, when I was still waking up... I tried to warn them that while I am forgiving, my Father watches what is done to His son, and exacts horrible revenge...




This book I am drafting will confuse some of you, as I write for those who are involved in the secret world they keep from the masses, though I will try to avoid this... there is cognitive dissonance in all minds, that will attempt to tell you what I write is all fiction, but my oath to you is that I will tell all I can about the ways of man that I learned when the elite attempted to make me create a world wide religion, leading to a one world government, and the carnage that has been left in my wake.... I cannot tell everything, so I use fiction where I must, and other incidents I must leave out entirely, because my writing has resulted in unintended death all across this planet. I am the most dangerous creation God has ever created. I am also the most forgiving.




I OFFER REDEMPTION AND FORGIVENESS for every soul that truly will change their ways.... others I have a special hell for, a place where they pay penance, and learn how much I despise the lifestyle they have just lived. Thank you for reading my words. Know that though I was greatly disturbed when I awoke in these times from my innocence, and this writing should be greatly disturbing to you, that God is love, and in the end, every soul will experience the absolute ecstasy of dwelling in the Golden Light of God's Overwhelming Love forever.

There are compiled entries where you can now read the story up to this point. This is first draft, where I write everything down at first, even though if some of it clashes with other parts... then later decide which way to go. I go back over these compiled chapters again and again, working on them to perfect them, and then working on what is to come, which is the roughest prose. All throughout the book there is more telling so far than showing, because a lot has to be told to bring the reader up to speed, on a war that has been going on for eight years, and has finally come to a head as the elite decide to genocide seven billion and the protagonist begins nuking .... well, let that be a surprise. There are two things going on here, the teaching of how to write a book, and a book... which will become clear if you read the blog. I HAVE MADE A MAJOR CHANGE SINCE DRAFTING THIS BOOK. I AM REMOVING THE USE OF LASERS. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND IF YOU ARE READING THIS DRAFT FROM THE BEGINNING. I hope the chapters stand alone, in a way, from the over all text and can be read as a short story. The poet in me wants each line to sound as if their is a sonnet birthing... But anyways, the chapters I have now are being pared down, to where about five of them are kept, and the remaining chapters, which grow organically from all the ideas in the draft, are set in stone. You are supposed to let the novel lead you, according to John Gardner, and while I love his books, I think he could have plotted better. I aspire at least to be the student who surpasses the teacher, who added to the science of literature his contribution.



Thursday, November 3, 2016

battling GOD --- EDITED VERSION

I walk in a sunlight that warms my skin perfectly, the sky a endless world of blue above, and before me the people I will save...   behind about fifty yards, follows a tumult of black and dark gray clouds, illumed by flashes of stark white lightening.   The storm is horrifying...   the line perfectly straight between the blue sky and the deadly black. 

The perfect line of destruction behind me is only picking up the desert so far, as I advance on Las Vegas, and ISIS hang out for their leaders, and elitist criminals who put their faith in the Costra Nostra--- who we bought for a higher price and total immunity for all crimes basically past and present;   their crimes are between them and God.  I accept their help as the hands of  God appearing in the most unlikely of places.  We have a stay out of our business, we stay out your business, the same one the usa had with them, though the intelligence agencies of course were entangled in anything to add to their black budget, or number of guns in a fight, which had proven the most important matter left. Especially for the CIA, which went racist - a position I will tolerate in another's thinking, though not in their actions. They went to war with the black underground, and when I helped them defeated the CIA. With me as the inside man at that point, just having found out how they had taken all these lives in my name,  they believed I was part of the white warriors, I say with a sneer...  I serve God, not man... none are better than the other to me.   The race war was the last barrier the elite had between the masses and their ugly, genocidal asses.

Reports are already coming from my coms that there is a general flood of people leaving vegas, by any means possible.  Our infiltrators destroyed the private planes and helicopters the night before. The hurricane winds I am about to send just above the city would kill anyone foolish enough to try flying out.  Our reputation for treating our prisoners well and witnessing of a miracle had some of the guests and staff coming out to meet me, crying in relief that the Christ was real and Heaven was real and they were redeemed and all the empty words of church now filled with bursting joy.

I let the hurricane hit land where the mercenaries were marching and driving a  line of trucks,   making their way through the dust in the desert by following the tail lights of the vehicle ahead of them. The 200 mile an hour winds toss their trucks and soldiers into the sky, smashes them broken forever on the ground.   The people around me gasp, cry...  all we have heard for hours is is the storm behind us, where the lightening grew more frequent, until it became one ear piercing screech that terrified the humans who lived under the dark clouds. 

  I dissolve the storm....   let the rage die in my chest and with it the darkness left, the clouds whiten, then turned to whisps on the wind before disappearing, leaving the day bright blue and cloudless.

As promised, the mafia passed off the money they had gathered from the elite, all in Gold at this point. We told them we would give them ten percent if they did not steal from us, and hold it to five if they did.  A joke. We showed them the financials on everyone in the hotels, and ended up with over three trillion dollars the criminals thought they could get away with,

WE take the city with a FEW civilians caught in the storm when I touched down to destroy the ISIS parade.

Whenever an army knew I was coming in personally they were going to lose. After they set off a nuclear bomb fifty feet away from me and God left me unscorched. I could imagine how god like the picture would look when I saw it, that my own belief would finally be what I wanted, the impossible. to feel the love of God in pure soul, rather thru the limiting of being an animal. Born into a body for the countless pain, to be there with them, living their pain rather than being a mere observer. Bright ideas that made sense at the time. All the thoughts God sent them unknowing until the Son of Man manifested in me, a limited being, by the times and the religions and the kingships.


I lead California survivors to the camps further east; a number of Isis battalions had come out of Texas to kill anyone leaving the area where the radiation would take care of them, filling the public with stupid advice on how to avoid the death they were seeing all around. They grow massive before me.  I am using storms and lightening, spontaneous volcanos, destroying them with precision attacks across the world. Most countries has tried to surrender without giving up their wealthy. We now have control of nuclear silos that can reach anywhere in the world in in forty five minutes, in numbers too large to be contained by the most sophisticated anti-missile shields.  I am trying to decide which two or three countries I will make an example of. Sweden has requested a meeting and more time to consider our proposals. They seem symbolism of the NO MORE NEURALITY was more than I could resist.  Humans find me detached around death, unaffected.  Of course they do not see me when  I lose animals or my father, etc... They were the last deaths that I cried through. I have hardened inside, know  I would be crying al the time over what I have ben thru, and seen.

Tonight I am outside of the city of Las Vegas, where ISIS has set up for the whores and gambling and the perks given CIA agents. Rulers behind the rulers, or criminals you just do not bother going after because you will not win, and your people will begin to be murdered. I can see the ISIS members now better than ever, all of them have microchips, we broke into the circuits and could pinpoint their precise location anywhere in the world. Their entire concentrations. In Vegas they had over two hundred thousand soldier and we believe the president.  I have walked out of the desert alone, all their newstations covering me live as my long haired blew up and around with the winds of a storm, just behind the horizon to horizon sunshine I kept shining on the world before the dark, lightening flashing storm, in one perfect line, advancing toward the city with my every step,  The powers are mine now to control, most. I will never choose to destroy the world though my father might, and for most this will instantly mean soul state. For me I will use these powers I have developed all the way, draw the earth inside out by pulling the lava center up to the service. and they lightening and winds of the sky to tear down your most carefully laid plans of figuring out a way to out wit God, by living underground after the sin of murder fills every land on the planet, until only murderers are still alive?

Those close to me effect me so much when they die that I have stopped getting close with anyone else, as much as is possible.  The entire world is watching my miracle from their computers and TV's, having it described by radio in every language on the planet, practically.  I begin to open burst of Lava in the desert ahead of me, and troops hidden underground in tunnels came out trying to beat the lave. A few did. I do not want to destroy the buildings, the carnival. People would need distractions in the new world I planned and other than the slightly controversial stand against all genital mutilation.

James talks to Vegas and our problems with them are over. The miracle was enough for those who witnessed me, and there were heads of state from all over the row.  "You went over pretty big. Got you on all the channels. The government is not trying to hide us; they will be getting ready to surrender now, from the looks of things.  Our people are ready, if you still think?  I want the three back peddlers turned into a fine dust by morning. That will be about the last thing they will expect at the end of a peace conference.  No one gets away without paying taxes who has the money."
"Letting them say they accepted a peace conference than surrender.    Our reports say the merc's are raping and robbing on their way out, making a party of it."
"Fuck, the treaty, attack them with everything.  Now.  GO.  Show them again we will use Nukes.  Out here, the civilians are few.  "

He lays down on a sofa, mutters for what feels like he has since the moment time was created as a cradle for creations of  God     "Humans, fucking humans...'



No comments:

Post a Comment