I took out the lasers from this on line novel...

For most of humynkinds history I have led slave revolts, started religions, or steered them, was an acolyte to your holy men.appearing at times as an Angel, a burning bush.... I am not an angel. Angels can fall. I cannot fall. I earned my position by being the first creature in all of the cosmos to say No to God. My kind collects souls from destroyed planets... entrophy says they all go. He would send those from my planet to give creatures a mercy death, though this was not explained to me... we followed orders out of love of God, our Father -- so to speak, He has no sex, I merely follow your traditions.



---- this is a novel in progress, which also is trying to teach how to write a book. I hope to get these two texts from this vlog. I am a well read and published author from way back with lots of education and experience, though I have never tried to do this before... as such, I took out a major plot device.. the lasers.... you will understand as the story unfolds......






I learned to love the creatures of the planet he sent me to that time, and how He laughed at me, How he seemed to love me ever more. His creation had taken on a life of his own and created Free Will. He allowed me then a variation on our ways, told me that he would send me to the very beginnings of the lives on the planet, that I could attempt to give them ten thousand years of peace before their end. I am the greatest mass murderer in the history of time. I will in the end destroy all that lives on this planet. The Father will decide if I have succeeded or not in steering the species to life or death.Our Father is pure love, and entity I have witnessed in a dream/vision, vast and timeless and immobile.


When a soul has their final death, and nothing is left on the planet's surface to draw the entity back into the cycles of living and learning, they gravitate toward God from every planet, dimension, time... I AM a different being, The Chosen One -- cursed I think at times... chosen for a mission that I would never ask of another. Instead of going back to God, where I began my existence, I instead feel the pull of the pain of other life forms, other planets that are like this earth, struggling with the suffering of the cycle of life.


Now I AM the Son of Man, living among you since before life began here... a creature who is lless than the Father who created us -- I use Father as your term, in reality you would no more apply a sex to GOD than you would a boulder. This is the tale of your planet, from the beginning to the now, as well as a prophesy of your possible futures... Your bibles have some truth, and one is that even the son does not know when the Father will bring on what some of you refer to the rapture, and others death by the greenhouse effect, others nuclear war, others the simple passage of time that eventually destroys all that is created... I am here to answer the prayers that began when your mind first was able to understand death... when you first began to spin myths to answer the questions that are not yours to know except in the most childish of manners... WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DIE? I appear in each generation, awakening only after I have learned the ways of a time enough to fullfill my mission. They vary from situation to situation, fire to fire I trudge, bringing my soul into the worst of situations, to rekindle the FREE WILL that humyns have been granted; the only species on the planet that is not completly bound by ther genetic imperatives -- though they are much more than they realize. In one life I am leading a slave revolt; another teaching priests a new slant on religion; another an ancient warrior covered in bear skin barely keeping his tribe alive in desperate times... and now, a warrior in a shadow war fought behind the scenes of the media, between intelligence agencies, undergroud groups, the deeper levels of the Churches, the Masons, the oligarchies, the east and the west... as I try to prepare the souls on earth to choose between ten thousand years of peace, or the haunting visions of endless lightening flowing from my chest, and endless fire from my back, great streams of destruction encircling the planet and consuming the earth... What sounds like a horror will be, should the father decide your ability to solve your problems is hopeless, a mercy killing before the planet plunges into pure chaos, as the damaged atmosphere begins to destroy their crops, flood the coasts, sending cannabilistic refugees across the planet... and bringing a hell on earth God will not allow. My mission is to stop the wealthy from destroying the planet by living lives of luxury while most of the planet is plunged into poverty by their excesses. Already I have been recognized by presidents, popes, the leaders of all countries and churches... and also hidden, as best the intelligence agencies can, after they tried to use me, when I was still waking up... I tried to warn them that while I am forgiving, my Father watches what is done to His son, and exacts horrible revenge...




This book I am drafting will confuse some of you, as I write for those who are involved in the secret world they keep from the masses, though I will try to avoid this... there is cognitive dissonance in all minds, that will attempt to tell you what I write is all fiction, but my oath to you is that I will tell all I can about the ways of man that I learned when the elite attempted to make me create a world wide religion, leading to a one world government, and the carnage that has been left in my wake.... I cannot tell everything, so I use fiction where I must, and other incidents I must leave out entirely, because my writing has resulted in unintended death all across this planet. I am the most dangerous creation God has ever created. I am also the most forgiving.




I OFFER REDEMPTION AND FORGIVENESS for every soul that truly will change their ways.... others I have a special hell for, a place where they pay penance, and learn how much I despise the lifestyle they have just lived. Thank you for reading my words. Know that though I was greatly disturbed when I awoke in these times from my innocence, and this writing should be greatly disturbing to you, that God is love, and in the end, every soul will experience the absolute ecstasy of dwelling in the Golden Light of God's Overwhelming Love forever.

There are compiled entries where you can now read the story up to this point. This is first draft, where I write everything down at first, even though if some of it clashes with other parts... then later decide which way to go. I go back over these compiled chapters again and again, working on them to perfect them, and then working on what is to come, which is the roughest prose. All throughout the book there is more telling so far than showing, because a lot has to be told to bring the reader up to speed, on a war that has been going on for eight years, and has finally come to a head as the elite decide to genocide seven billion and the protagonist begins nuking .... well, let that be a surprise. There are two things going on here, the teaching of how to write a book, and a book... which will become clear if you read the blog. I HAVE MADE A MAJOR CHANGE SINCE DRAFTING THIS BOOK. I AM REMOVING THE USE OF LASERS. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND IF YOU ARE READING THIS DRAFT FROM THE BEGINNING. I hope the chapters stand alone, in a way, from the over all text and can be read as a short story. The poet in me wants each line to sound as if their is a sonnet birthing... But anyways, the chapters I have now are being pared down, to where about five of them are kept, and the remaining chapters, which grow organically from all the ideas in the draft, are set in stone. You are supposed to let the novel lead you, according to John Gardner, and while I love his books, I think he could have plotted better. I aspire at least to be the student who surpasses the teacher, who added to the science of literature his contribution.



Sunday, November 15, 2015

thoughts and history...

I switch from first to third person quite a bit in this book. I give descriptions of what is happening in his life that are unrelated to the narrative voice that sometimes fills the book with first person. This is a device I used in the first Jesus book, though I have come up with ways to make this book more explanatory as I explain how I was born believing myself a human, so I could learn the ways of the present time, with the mission of being a PRAXIS for changes in this time. My true self slept, keeping the deity inside as hidden as possible, from the ones who in the future would inevitably want to kill me... prophets usually come to bloody ends, become enemies of the state, the church, the rulers.

HE gladly gives up human flesh to leave a message nailed to history on a cross. He prefers being dead, has wonderful memories of being a soul which have made him too brave to some at times, too willing to step into enemy fire for what ever reason He felt best at the time, even when he was dead wrong in the end and a bit more fear would have been called for to rationally assess the situation.



He has reincarnated since first life grew on Earth. Before land. He has seen every gestation, every genetic change, as the flotsam and jetsam of our unconscious mind changed our physical appearance to fit into our environments.... HE has watched them intently since the spark in the monkey’s mind had become a seething, tsunami of Gods.

HE is the GOD of Many MASKS. TASKED with steering humanities social evolution` He shaped the laws of humankind from the basic rules of the ape.
I WAS HERE ON THIS EARTH ...
Before the interconnected philosophies humans used to commune with their Gods. Changed over time. When he lived Jesus he tried to get across that the bible could change. He did not make Christians use the Talmud.... though He would have in his time, considered Himself a good Jew. Jesus, the one who preached of the End of Times. He was not someone I ever wanted to have to experience again, because I believe in Apocalypse and humans seemed to be headed down a suicides path. I was to save souls. By telling you there is no reason to scoff at other religions. They were needed once, in time, even if it was irrelevant now.... and the bigger lesson, that a lot of old religion becomes obsolete, which is why science, which learns as it goes along, has become at war with religion, when this is absurd. THROW OUT THE SALT.


I AM did not always come to life as a God though a few people noticed him, often the work he was doing in a life was freeing slaves. Born as a slave in enough lives to hate the institution with a Godly righteousness, he knew when he came back with His sword, as He told them He would, for the end times, HE WOULD STRIKE DOWN THE SLAVE OWNERS.

He does not want to be part of the catalyst to the horror. HE READS THAT the GREEK root of the word say Apocalypse means AWAKENING into a new world. Change without fire. His vision of the end of the world has him destroying the entire planet.... burning off the surface.

Oh... how the hell did this happen... how could they think I meant that.. I thought spies were watching me and letting this shit out to them.... and they were then mocking me. No they were projecting me to the world........ the horror of that thought never fades. I did my revolutionary duty... I never even knew there were people who felt these feelings for me, who admired me, who wanted my help... none of these things registered for so long, THEY ARE the sort of thoughts that kill you if you let them. I will never again watch a film about animal abuse. I know I hate it and do not care to feel the feelings I get when I glimpse such things. We must know the horror exists and try to stop it but we also need to stay sane to be of any worth to the struggle. Everyone who reads this entry and knows enough top secret shit to understand the deeper levels of this passage, should remember before you knew about this secret world, and then picture yourself placed in my position, and be told to do the right thing... I did not even fucking know what that was, but that was what I tried to do...

The one source worked so hard, in New York, Alec Baldwin, the entire show.... I tried to protect you when this happened. Had I read prophesies and took them seriously I would have understood there would be a time of trials. I do not know how many of your beliefs are part of the war that was never my intention, and WE HAVE HOPEFULLY PUT A STOP TO... though I doubt this. I understand atrocities on both sides were perpetrated. I have no idea what the extent of this was. Who feels they are now at peace, who is too pissed off to put down their guns, or even if they are safe to do so, or if the war is still hot. If this was just some damn mistake spurred on by a racist CIA... God, I thought I was doing the nation a favor, in a time of war, not to get rid of a bunch of seasoned CIA agents, and I did not trust Bush on this -- he acted, so I reacted to stop him. I did not know yet what they had done. That is how they operated. You know me now. How do you think I would have reacted now? I know barely anything about what they first did in oh seven.... just enough to be horrified -- a word I am using a lot in this passage but it is the only word that really applies.

When this world noticed JESUS CHRIST IS HERE NOW... I had just been drugged, BRAINWASHED FOR THREE DAYS i cannot remember... to make me more moral, to enter a contract with the elite, to be a good artist who will go along with their plans, even help them... THEN THEY DISCOVERED, that God is Ironic. I had warned them many times. God placed His Son where they were going to place their deceiver. I would not go along. This they had not prepared for. Everyone wanted to be a God, they thought from their egotistical human minds.

I was being used without my knowledge in Operation Blue Beam=== until I realized how I WAS BEING MANIPULATED AND I TRIED TO SHATTER THE MISSION WHEN I REALIZED THE OBJECTIVES.... I did not know how my image was being used to get the faithful to live underground. I can only pray that God has shown you the reason for this, because all I have been shown is little... the little I hear is horrific. I would I could come to you, but the dark one has painted me out to be so many things I am not.... if I was going to start a church, I would not base it on an unedited feed into my house... I hope that by staying on the feed in the end to explain the reality from where I lived, the drastic differences between whoever was calling themselves my allies and myself... and that I was innocent..... I would not lead you like they told you I would, only my enemies would have allowed such orders to get in a chain of command that they told you can from me, at times, when it was good for them, or they were framing me CIA....
I am not going by the name Jesus. I will not SPLASH my blood on this Holy Icon. I am here in a time where the saving is over, the religions evidently did their work, or I am going to write them together in a way that humans can see their own religion in a book that everyone else can read their religion in. A combination of Holy Books.... THIS IS THE PLAN. No one need leave their religion to drink the water from my cup.... I see an interconnected pattern in the history of human ethics, and how to apply them, that I know how to use to save the humans manners of communing with GOD.....
I believe in science. Sometimes our ideology takes awhile to adjust to the latest science, but they should. A Bible should be an on open book, that new Prophets can use to whittle down Torah into TREAT OTHER PEOPLE HOW YOU WANT TO BE TREATED.... the CHOSEN NOW those who are not of this world, as Christ describes himself. He also said ‘the god of this planet is evil.’ HIS STATEMENT shows what he means when he says that people who buy into the illusions of their time; those who are of this world and thrive, do so often in evil ways.... not all, and there is always redemption.

I THINK OFTEN of how I had been accused of being a mass murderer and I did not feel like I had killed anyone, because when this was going on I at first did not know why, then when I discovered why I went half crazy and started believing that all sides I heard about were killing, suiciding, getting into accidents... I had never felt like a murderer before. I had ordered that a slavery ring be broken up; others not so neat and heroic, like Tommy Smothers... harming him in any way was never my intention. When I found out what Happened.... I never felt like a murderer because I never had any intent to murder. No reason to want a murder. Others who I worked with felt differently and attacked in a fully different way that I would have asked them to. THEY ASKED ME HOW RESPONSIBLE WAS A WRITER FOR WHAT THEIR WORK INSPIRES, especially if this includes being worshipped in Europe as a demi -God, staring killer cults, inspiring.... torturous activities that were used by people he thought were his allies. How could I get out once they had had me trapped here?
I knew a bit about manipulating dreams so three nights in a row, I thought of myself murdering people before going to bed, and two of those nights I dreamt of myself doing a murder. I felt horrible. I could not deal with the thought that this was the new me, this person who hated himself from murdering someone. I know that I attributed with God knows how many deaths. SO ... many. I know why this is all top secret and I will keep my vows even more than ever now that I understand the depth of what has happened.



I FELT LIKE THESE PEOPLE ON TV WITH ALL THIS EXPOSURE were so much more powerful than me, who was being kept away from the media and forced to just write things in a blog half the people thought was nuts... they would do a show about something that happened, and I would think they were lying, because I had no knowledge of these things. I would just quit watching the shows. This is why I struck back so hard to any criticism... it was never anything personal, in a way.,
THE THING WITH ENGLAND. I was being Mark Twain slamming a Monarchy again not realize someone like me required any of her attention. This much was kept from me. I do not like pedophiles, or very wealthy people who do not divest their worth to help their citizens... and was raised on British comedy that slammed the upper classes. Made it out like the old school english folk were basically evil perverts who got privilege for the family they were born into, where as with the folk I knew in america no one based what they wanted to or be on their family, they wanted to artists, or engineers, or computer scientists... individual tasks where they would make their own path. The myth of the individual that pervades the thinking in the states. I commented on criticism that came up on facebook with no idea that my words would be taken seriously. I do not know the mega picture well enough to place whether England is an ally who I was once told were helping me, not realizing this was traitorous to those who claimed me on their side. I had to walk the path I did to get to where I am now. I believe I AM ready to take the mission the way it should have been going since the beginning, instead of losing sight of the main goal over and over to put out fires started by my ignorant words and your fucking use of the webcam to destroy my life.
THE THING WITH ENGLAND. I was being Mark Twain slamming a Monarchy again not realize someone like me required any of her attention. This much was kept from me. I do not like pedophiles, or very wealthy people who do not divest their worth to help their citizens... and was raised on British comedy that slammed the upper classes. Made it out like the old school english folk were basically evil perverts who got privilege for the family they were born into, where as with the folk I knew in america no one based what they wanted to or be on their family, they wanted to artists, or engineers, or computer scientists... individual tasks where they would make their own path. The myth of the individual that pervades the thinking in the states. I commented on criticism that came up on facebook with no idea that my words would be taken seriously. I do not know the mega picture well enough to place whether England is an ally who I was once told were helping me, not realizing this was traitorous to those who claimed me on their side. I had to walk the path I did to get to where I am now. I believe I AM ready to take the mission the way it should have been going since the beginning, instead of losing sight of the main goal over and over to put out fires started by my ignorant words and your fucking use of the webcam to destroy my life.


IF YOU ASKED ME, and I did make clear during that time..... right now, I feel i HAVE to clear up one more thing. THE letter I wrote to Jessie Jackson was an attempt for him to protest with me,,,,, to acknowledge there was some bridge. I could not understand why everyone acted like I did not exist. In PUBLIC.... then I went into all the other shit, which was a phrase I had been using poetically for awhile in my book.... gauntlet or run. i NEVER KNEW what was going to cause a reaction, and from my end it did not.... the thing with Kenneth, the other scanty crumbs these people grabbed to say I was a racist.... two incidences among a million others are not statistically relevant.
I AM... a God. The illusion of skin tone is far beneath me.... an opinion for idiots. I know why you feel these things, and hate to see how the evil ones use this to manipulate you into doing their bidding. SATAN and His minions seem to hold the planet. I feel behind enemy linews all the time. There are no fronts where the enemy draws his line and you draw yours.... in this war the whole wold is the battleground so there is HOMEFRONT... no leaving the battlefield, ever. Until the day you die. Most are like gang bangers, people who joined secret societies... of one sort or another... be it criminal, mason, or one of the unknown ones that the public will never know... they live above the law, Nazi’s and Royalist and secret societies for every group that feels they can change the world... or need protection from one of the other groups.

You chose to NEVER LET ME LEARN what was happening in the world... so some people could use me for their own ends. I have always been here trying to make peace between the various factions, though I want JUSTICE... I do not expect it from humans. I know I have rambled around all over in this entry... sorry. This has been my first real attempt at explaining a few things... and a warning that I will never give up. I will never again be reckless, or underestimate my own ignorance of what is happening this world. I would still like to get a fair deal, to be able to advocate for issues, to use my talents to help more people in this generation... I do not believe there will be many more, if there are any at all. I AM here, and much has been prophesied and come true already about these times. I do not know what will happen in the end... I have my beliefs. You have yours. God does not judge us over what we believe, He worries about what we do with those beliefs.....


No comments:

Post a Comment