I took out the lasers from this on line novel...

For most of humynkinds history I have led slave revolts, started religions, or steered them, was an acolyte to your holy men.appearing at times as an Angel, a burning bush.... I am not an angel. Angels can fall. I cannot fall. I earned my position by being the first creature in all of the cosmos to say No to God. My kind collects souls from destroyed planets... entrophy says they all go. He would send those from my planet to give creatures a mercy death, though this was not explained to me... we followed orders out of love of God, our Father -- so to speak, He has no sex, I merely follow your traditions.



---- this is a novel in progress, which also is trying to teach how to write a book. I hope to get these two texts from this vlog. I am a well read and published author from way back with lots of education and experience, though I have never tried to do this before... as such, I took out a major plot device.. the lasers.... you will understand as the story unfolds......






I learned to love the creatures of the planet he sent me to that time, and how He laughed at me, How he seemed to love me ever more. His creation had taken on a life of his own and created Free Will. He allowed me then a variation on our ways, told me that he would send me to the very beginnings of the lives on the planet, that I could attempt to give them ten thousand years of peace before their end. I am the greatest mass murderer in the history of time. I will in the end destroy all that lives on this planet. The Father will decide if I have succeeded or not in steering the species to life or death.Our Father is pure love, and entity I have witnessed in a dream/vision, vast and timeless and immobile.


When a soul has their final death, and nothing is left on the planet's surface to draw the entity back into the cycles of living and learning, they gravitate toward God from every planet, dimension, time... I AM a different being, The Chosen One -- cursed I think at times... chosen for a mission that I would never ask of another. Instead of going back to God, where I began my existence, I instead feel the pull of the pain of other life forms, other planets that are like this earth, struggling with the suffering of the cycle of life.


Now I AM the Son of Man, living among you since before life began here... a creature who is lless than the Father who created us -- I use Father as your term, in reality you would no more apply a sex to GOD than you would a boulder. This is the tale of your planet, from the beginning to the now, as well as a prophesy of your possible futures... Your bibles have some truth, and one is that even the son does not know when the Father will bring on what some of you refer to the rapture, and others death by the greenhouse effect, others nuclear war, others the simple passage of time that eventually destroys all that is created... I am here to answer the prayers that began when your mind first was able to understand death... when you first began to spin myths to answer the questions that are not yours to know except in the most childish of manners... WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DIE? I appear in each generation, awakening only after I have learned the ways of a time enough to fullfill my mission. They vary from situation to situation, fire to fire I trudge, bringing my soul into the worst of situations, to rekindle the FREE WILL that humyns have been granted; the only species on the planet that is not completly bound by ther genetic imperatives -- though they are much more than they realize. In one life I am leading a slave revolt; another teaching priests a new slant on religion; another an ancient warrior covered in bear skin barely keeping his tribe alive in desperate times... and now, a warrior in a shadow war fought behind the scenes of the media, between intelligence agencies, undergroud groups, the deeper levels of the Churches, the Masons, the oligarchies, the east and the west... as I try to prepare the souls on earth to choose between ten thousand years of peace, or the haunting visions of endless lightening flowing from my chest, and endless fire from my back, great streams of destruction encircling the planet and consuming the earth... What sounds like a horror will be, should the father decide your ability to solve your problems is hopeless, a mercy killing before the planet plunges into pure chaos, as the damaged atmosphere begins to destroy their crops, flood the coasts, sending cannabilistic refugees across the planet... and bringing a hell on earth God will not allow. My mission is to stop the wealthy from destroying the planet by living lives of luxury while most of the planet is plunged into poverty by their excesses. Already I have been recognized by presidents, popes, the leaders of all countries and churches... and also hidden, as best the intelligence agencies can, after they tried to use me, when I was still waking up... I tried to warn them that while I am forgiving, my Father watches what is done to His son, and exacts horrible revenge...




This book I am drafting will confuse some of you, as I write for those who are involved in the secret world they keep from the masses, though I will try to avoid this... there is cognitive dissonance in all minds, that will attempt to tell you what I write is all fiction, but my oath to you is that I will tell all I can about the ways of man that I learned when the elite attempted to make me create a world wide religion, leading to a one world government, and the carnage that has been left in my wake.... I cannot tell everything, so I use fiction where I must, and other incidents I must leave out entirely, because my writing has resulted in unintended death all across this planet. I am the most dangerous creation God has ever created. I am also the most forgiving.




I OFFER REDEMPTION AND FORGIVENESS for every soul that truly will change their ways.... others I have a special hell for, a place where they pay penance, and learn how much I despise the lifestyle they have just lived. Thank you for reading my words. Know that though I was greatly disturbed when I awoke in these times from my innocence, and this writing should be greatly disturbing to you, that God is love, and in the end, every soul will experience the absolute ecstasy of dwelling in the Golden Light of God's Overwhelming Love forever.

There are compiled entries where you can now read the story up to this point. This is first draft, where I write everything down at first, even though if some of it clashes with other parts... then later decide which way to go. I go back over these compiled chapters again and again, working on them to perfect them, and then working on what is to come, which is the roughest prose. All throughout the book there is more telling so far than showing, because a lot has to be told to bring the reader up to speed, on a war that has been going on for eight years, and has finally come to a head as the elite decide to genocide seven billion and the protagonist begins nuking .... well, let that be a surprise. There are two things going on here, the teaching of how to write a book, and a book... which will become clear if you read the blog. I HAVE MADE A MAJOR CHANGE SINCE DRAFTING THIS BOOK. I AM REMOVING THE USE OF LASERS. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND IF YOU ARE READING THIS DRAFT FROM THE BEGINNING. I hope the chapters stand alone, in a way, from the over all text and can be read as a short story. The poet in me wants each line to sound as if their is a sonnet birthing... But anyways, the chapters I have now are being pared down, to where about five of them are kept, and the remaining chapters, which grow organically from all the ideas in the draft, are set in stone. You are supposed to let the novel lead you, according to John Gardner, and while I love his books, I think he could have plotted better. I aspire at least to be the student who surpasses the teacher, who added to the science of literature his contribution.



Sunday, February 21, 2016

A just GOD.... FOR THE SERMONS portion of the book, which will pepper the narrative.

A just God cares about how you live, not why you live that way.

 I have been more religions than are remembered in the minds of man...  religions that lasted one month alone if that was all that was needed, for a thousand years, none of that matters to me.  I add to them from time to time, and try to update the religion for the times, to encompass the new revelations God has bestowed on humynkind.  

I have a hard time caring much about anyone's personal life other than how they are treating me in the moment, until I get to writing, then my thoughts gather a weight of their own, set off sparks, start on fire...  want to burn something down.  Humans have for too long wanted to look at God as a being who graded you...  when He was something that understood you fully and knew your soul would survive...  that there would be another vessel, that you would end up in heaven, a place worth any trail to enter.   YOU ARE PROSECUTOR, they said to me, when they dragged in the bloody corpses of my friends and enemies alike.  You argued for their death, here are their bodies.  You won.   They had made you the Judge, as well... taking my words for gospel.  Words I would have edited, examined, maybe eliminated wth meditation...  I seldom kill with premeditation, I AM always looking for another way out.

I told them, I AM YOUR DEFENSE ATTORNEY, IN THE COURT OF MY FATHER, WHO IS HARSH...  I meant your lives are harsh, and I am here to make them better, to tell you where your souls will go, because unlike animals, you have forgotten, somewhere in the lies you use to navigate the world, you have forgotten what every animal knows without contemplation, when they die they go into the spirit.

I am not the one who brought you knowledge.  I am not Lucifer the light bringer.  I do not want evil to prevail, or pain to prevail, or injustice to prevail.   What I am is the one you have called many things, who has had many names...   Lucifer was a creation of the religions, a nemesis we could project as the creator of all other religions,  we could use this arguement to dominate with a few basic precepts of religion, the ten commandments, which is a good way to start, and most stay as close to them as they can, though no one can help pushing the envelope, and breaking them, from time to time, in a world where lying is accepted in certain contexts, and in fact required for human inter action.

Knowledge as you call it of good and evil came from mankind, as a way of saying what the tribe would not tolerate and they were sensible, and in the different times I have lived I have seen the defitions go all over the place, and at least on this one, we are in many ways better off than we have ever been.  One world co-operating is one thing, one world government another -- they do not have to be one and the same; you do not want power held in the hands of a few;   power must be spread about the globe to all people of the earth, by letting them run their own countries as they will... to a degree.  Only certain international rules would insure peace... no slavery.  Wages that allow all to live decent lives.  Not  A FEW.  That will be taxed away, but not as much as the fear mongers say, people should be rewarded for their hard work.  Let them live decent lives, though there are excesses, people with series of palaces and too much land and power, like the English throne, though... again, leave it up to the people who live there.

The English people know where my sentiment is, I hope.  I have something against certain policiies of their government and sympathize with the IRA and other types who have fought being dominated and starved by another government.  This is not an easy sin to just forgive, and only guns kept down those who wanted revenge for the starving of their people, and they passed on their hatred without even knowing how it would echo unspoken in the unconscious of generations to come.

Vengence is cowardly.  A bad winner.  Not me.  I WROTE words not knowing they were the bullets I called them at times, as I wrote the word REVOLUTION on the populations world in blood red...  I want peace and exacting vengance keeps the cycle of violence spinning.  Show your better Angels.

We have to win.  LOSING IN NOT AN OPTION.   We lose, they lose, we all lose.  WE WIN, we all win.  WE LOSE, WE ALL LOSE.   The modern realities of the shadow war.

I keep thinking of a message I got this week saying THE HAND OF GOD, something I WAS CALLED and was used as a code among soldiers who fought on my side at certain times...the message  was about my role perhaps in their shadow war, that my part was a one shot deal, and after usage I was meaningless in the fight.  This is an unworthy source, that has hated me at tines, and rightly so criticized me,  and when mentioned it simply tells me they are still having to slam me in the media, to the knowing, those taught to read the secret messages that run through the media.  Most people see fictions that mean nothing.  Learning the secret language made watching tv a horror for me, a fascinating horror of messages about a war, being fought in secret... that rages around the world, for the hearts and minds and control of their citizens and others, if we can.   Each country taking a side in a world wide war...

Whenever I am attacked in the meda I respond now... for many years I ignored them as much as possiblle, though some filled me with explosive anger, which the government and others unknown to me filmed my liife and sold cable to people with a webcam into God's life...  this is something you seemed to think I wanted, that which i would never have allowed..  I wrote my words then on line about the shadow war, not knowing much.... so little that you took them as meaningless somehow, insteaad thinking exactly how I maintaiined a writer to present my words to humyns across the planet, to tell them the final words they will need to know, they are not at fault....  life happens inhorrible ways to people.  

The Engliish went to war at some point, and I did not know why, was informed they were helping me though I was not sure why I needed help, or what was happening, or what ethiics my allies were living by, or what they had been doing....  I was not surprised when the newscaste came on saying that The English were being brought iinto Florida, and the newscaster addiing I GUESS THE MONARCHY AND THE GOVERNMENT ARE TWO DIFFERENT ENTITIES.. BECAuse I had critciized the monarchy, though I held no real hatred for them.  They were a target in my small knowledge of monarchies, and theiir excessive wealth and the pedophilia surrounding the proped up elte in England sickened me.   I would later learn of other monarchies who were in charge of governments, and that was much worse.  The Irish were my protectors in CHIICAgo FOR A long tme, because I protected the police, in a time of revolution, and set them up as just as effective as the private army they brought iin around me, to stop everyone from storming into Chicago, which they began doing...   I met them in the streets and knew they knew who I was, they asked me questions, like one man, as I walked out of  psych ward where the combinatiion of medcatons they had me on was driving me mad, as my better doctor told me and changed the med s and I WAS FINE....asked me, ARE YOU STILL RELIGIOUS... I replied as I felt at the time after having brought the horror of the storm and was well aware of my powers at th moment,   to a man asking me as II lefft the hospital if I was still religious, and I replied,      SURE I am  I AM JESUS CHRIST.

MY enemy wanted to fight me anyway they could in the first months of the revolution.  They went from fnding me this funny writer who all these people had religous beliefs about, to the man who said attack and caused guns to go off all over america,  they showed me different types who had heeded the call I wrote, from a woman iin a Burka with a machine gun, which caused Hillary Cliinton to think syria is attacking them.... which was absurd since I knew little about Syria at the time.   I was being abused in my hometown, left ignored I thought in horrible pain, fighting an enemy that seemed too large for me to lay my hands on, so in my blogs I wrote to go after people, not thinking you would....  as a fictiion, to me, of something that would never happen.   I attacked some guy who pissed me off by taking pictures of mary ann and me and then riding off real fast on a biike without even telling us why he was taking all these piictures.   You told me later, why did you go after a guy who just wanted some pictures for the internet, and my answer was YOU KEPT ME SO ISOLATED MY WORDS  SPOKE more of my ignorance, than anything else, at times.   NOW I would no more tell you to do such a thing.... now I realize what writing words in stone means, how we create the future here.

I heard a lot of accusations against me.  I wrote burn me, because I would burn you without any iidea tv would respond with both barrels, the experience was exhilerating in a way, though I was surprised about some things you said about me..  I did not meet men in restrooms to get head, like SNL made out....  not my style at all.  Regardless, it surpriised me how much anger came thru, though I thank you and God for letting this event unfold, and any  harm caused was not my intent, though iin my mind, where there is knowledge of much bloodshed in the past and more to come iin the future, I know once I was baptized into your world....  I would rather know the truth.   Obviously you should have just taken me off somewhere and explained the situation to me, so I knew how to react...  instead you ran your operation, and used me as cover, or perhaps to get the killing mobs going... those who picked up a sword in the name of their GOD.

Soldiers of God rose across the world to fight to bring some kind of Heaven to earth, though I felt I never had a chance...   as my enemies want me to think.  The world is dying.  Many will use my story to walk calmly to their death, as the atmosphere turns into an acidic greenhouse -- the chemtrails the conspiracy people speak of is slowiing global warming, not stopping it... ths is why al gore;s projections were all wrong...  or he was lying...  I have no way of knowing, just do not know enough??

I preach from a blood covered podium...  there are corpses all around me.  Faces of the living and the dead all blend together, and I cannot tell them apart as I think of those who will read ths sermon, for now, which later, in the book, will be delivered in a setting, in a scene....  all the trappings of fiction or memoir or whatever the heaven or hell I am writing?   Heaven I hope, though I will write up the hell too that some humans will go thru....

My time now is after discovering the rise and fall of my puppet show...  the strings are some at least broken, though I never noticed them before, and may just not be noticing them now.  I used to believe there were strings coming all the way down from Heaven to direct my actions, make the me the puppet of GOD...  it felt like that, as if I was becoming a GOD...as I became...  a God, for what that is worth in ths world, whch is more than what I can usually bear to think about.




THE STORY writers give the people ways to live, story tellers in bibles and self help groups, 





The world looked at itself for a moment in my reflection and wondered about their morality for a moment, and found themselves WANTING IN THE EYE OF GOD.


I wish to bring one last thing up...  one that has been on my mind for some time .... the hit song that has lines about confession leading to people having their stomachs slashed.   I  have had to digest that one, settle it in beside something I SAID one day, about confessing, that people should be forgiven for what they did in war, and that is what I wanted...   another day I wanted all the pedophiles and repeat murderers who got off to go down, right into the ground, without the time spent in courts seeking so called justice.  Working above the law, as the law...  GOD's laws.  How could you go wrong doing what God wanted?   The usual way.... misinterpreting what God wants.  I want what happened in the war to be judged as such, thoough this late date of saying protect yourself first...  I am pretty sure I was conflicting on this...  I do not want people who were involved to turn themselves iin to anyone, unless like I believed at the tiime, and could be wrong, the fbi was going to be sane about this.  PLACE blame where it was due, with Intelligence, not with me.... or the others who went to war for reasons they understood, in ways that without leadership arising from within, could not prosper.

God, the first night I noticed my blogs had some effect was when I called for total war for total peace and in milwaukee a bunch of people dressed in black smashed the windows of a recruiiting station, and were peacefully led away by the cops.  The next thing I know I was wanting peace all over the world and believing it was possible, for reasons I believed only then, and barely come back to me, of being bathed in the new knowledge that there was a CHRIST... that it was me was kind of hard to handle, though I was having my world view shaken to the core.  My thinking was based on never just having fath, of late... before,  had lived on faith, and that had worked for me most of the time, though I got lucky and was a hard worker in a fairly easy world for a guy like me...  aa would have me praying and turning what was going to happen over to God.  That was what stayed with me to the now.   I had to give up my belief that I could understand something, and have faith that God is doing what is right rather it seems so to me or not, and many times he has allowed me to see what he saved me from, and I THANKED HIM PROFUSLY.  God is active in my life, of course...

I have a very specific role, and He showed me His face to let me understand that no matter what happened, He was there for me and I would be a soul again soon enough, celebrating existence with warm curiosiity, for awhile, floating high above the earth with no knowledge of what is coa few ming next, as he wishes....  they come for him eventually, and he has forgotten again he was ever anythiing on the planet below, as in my reoccuring childhood dream --true, I am pulled down to the earth swiftly and then coming out of a woman, being born into a room of bright lights, feeling pain...

Trained you could say for a job that often requires things like going into battle out numbered fifty to one, and striking dead your enemies with a lightening fire your rage gathers all on its own, back in the olden times... that I refer of so often since civilization is almost still new to me, as is being human itself in a way in the immortals way of seeing time that I have, where all of my time on earth is a speck of what I have done and will do...  a time important because I am here to give this planet the last rites.... 


You have destroyed your environment to the point that I am sure it is salvagable.   I am very sceptical that those with the resources to stop this will allow them to go towards a long term goal, when so many seemingly more pressing matters are going down in the present.  A war between countries for economic survival.  Between different heads of industry between themselves, between workers and stock hoder...  compettition fierce and bribed out and whateverr they gotta do to make the sale.

I picture a planet falling apart into a hellish chaos, the zombie films, the mind control shit they have that could change people into monsters, or harm them from anywhere, feed them voices they can say is god or satan....   I think then of writing about maybe being the grim reaper bringing a mercy killing.






















No comments:

Post a Comment