I took out the lasers from this on line novel...

For most of humynkinds history I have led slave revolts, started religions, or steered them, was an acolyte to your holy men.appearing at times as an Angel, a burning bush.... I am not an angel. Angels can fall. I cannot fall. I earned my position by being the first creature in all of the cosmos to say No to God. My kind collects souls from destroyed planets... entrophy says they all go. He would send those from my planet to give creatures a mercy death, though this was not explained to me... we followed orders out of love of God, our Father -- so to speak, He has no sex, I merely follow your traditions.



---- this is a novel in progress, which also is trying to teach how to write a book. I hope to get these two texts from this vlog. I am a well read and published author from way back with lots of education and experience, though I have never tried to do this before... as such, I took out a major plot device.. the lasers.... you will understand as the story unfolds......






I learned to love the creatures of the planet he sent me to that time, and how He laughed at me, How he seemed to love me ever more. His creation had taken on a life of his own and created Free Will. He allowed me then a variation on our ways, told me that he would send me to the very beginnings of the lives on the planet, that I could attempt to give them ten thousand years of peace before their end. I am the greatest mass murderer in the history of time. I will in the end destroy all that lives on this planet. The Father will decide if I have succeeded or not in steering the species to life or death.Our Father is pure love, and entity I have witnessed in a dream/vision, vast and timeless and immobile.


When a soul has their final death, and nothing is left on the planet's surface to draw the entity back into the cycles of living and learning, they gravitate toward God from every planet, dimension, time... I AM a different being, The Chosen One -- cursed I think at times... chosen for a mission that I would never ask of another. Instead of going back to God, where I began my existence, I instead feel the pull of the pain of other life forms, other planets that are like this earth, struggling with the suffering of the cycle of life.


Now I AM the Son of Man, living among you since before life began here... a creature who is lless than the Father who created us -- I use Father as your term, in reality you would no more apply a sex to GOD than you would a boulder. This is the tale of your planet, from the beginning to the now, as well as a prophesy of your possible futures... Your bibles have some truth, and one is that even the son does not know when the Father will bring on what some of you refer to the rapture, and others death by the greenhouse effect, others nuclear war, others the simple passage of time that eventually destroys all that is created... I am here to answer the prayers that began when your mind first was able to understand death... when you first began to spin myths to answer the questions that are not yours to know except in the most childish of manners... WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DIE? I appear in each generation, awakening only after I have learned the ways of a time enough to fullfill my mission. They vary from situation to situation, fire to fire I trudge, bringing my soul into the worst of situations, to rekindle the FREE WILL that humyns have been granted; the only species on the planet that is not completly bound by ther genetic imperatives -- though they are much more than they realize. In one life I am leading a slave revolt; another teaching priests a new slant on religion; another an ancient warrior covered in bear skin barely keeping his tribe alive in desperate times... and now, a warrior in a shadow war fought behind the scenes of the media, between intelligence agencies, undergroud groups, the deeper levels of the Churches, the Masons, the oligarchies, the east and the west... as I try to prepare the souls on earth to choose between ten thousand years of peace, or the haunting visions of endless lightening flowing from my chest, and endless fire from my back, great streams of destruction encircling the planet and consuming the earth... What sounds like a horror will be, should the father decide your ability to solve your problems is hopeless, a mercy killing before the planet plunges into pure chaos, as the damaged atmosphere begins to destroy their crops, flood the coasts, sending cannabilistic refugees across the planet... and bringing a hell on earth God will not allow. My mission is to stop the wealthy from destroying the planet by living lives of luxury while most of the planet is plunged into poverty by their excesses. Already I have been recognized by presidents, popes, the leaders of all countries and churches... and also hidden, as best the intelligence agencies can, after they tried to use me, when I was still waking up... I tried to warn them that while I am forgiving, my Father watches what is done to His son, and exacts horrible revenge...




This book I am drafting will confuse some of you, as I write for those who are involved in the secret world they keep from the masses, though I will try to avoid this... there is cognitive dissonance in all minds, that will attempt to tell you what I write is all fiction, but my oath to you is that I will tell all I can about the ways of man that I learned when the elite attempted to make me create a world wide religion, leading to a one world government, and the carnage that has been left in my wake.... I cannot tell everything, so I use fiction where I must, and other incidents I must leave out entirely, because my writing has resulted in unintended death all across this planet. I am the most dangerous creation God has ever created. I am also the most forgiving.




I OFFER REDEMPTION AND FORGIVENESS for every soul that truly will change their ways.... others I have a special hell for, a place where they pay penance, and learn how much I despise the lifestyle they have just lived. Thank you for reading my words. Know that though I was greatly disturbed when I awoke in these times from my innocence, and this writing should be greatly disturbing to you, that God is love, and in the end, every soul will experience the absolute ecstasy of dwelling in the Golden Light of God's Overwhelming Love forever.

There are compiled entries where you can now read the story up to this point. This is first draft, where I write everything down at first, even though if some of it clashes with other parts... then later decide which way to go. I go back over these compiled chapters again and again, working on them to perfect them, and then working on what is to come, which is the roughest prose. All throughout the book there is more telling so far than showing, because a lot has to be told to bring the reader up to speed, on a war that has been going on for eight years, and has finally come to a head as the elite decide to genocide seven billion and the protagonist begins nuking .... well, let that be a surprise. There are two things going on here, the teaching of how to write a book, and a book... which will become clear if you read the blog. I HAVE MADE A MAJOR CHANGE SINCE DRAFTING THIS BOOK. I AM REMOVING THE USE OF LASERS. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND IF YOU ARE READING THIS DRAFT FROM THE BEGINNING. I hope the chapters stand alone, in a way, from the over all text and can be read as a short story. The poet in me wants each line to sound as if their is a sonnet birthing... But anyways, the chapters I have now are being pared down, to where about five of them are kept, and the remaining chapters, which grow organically from all the ideas in the draft, are set in stone. You are supposed to let the novel lead you, according to John Gardner, and while I love his books, I think he could have plotted better. I aspire at least to be the student who surpasses the teacher, who added to the science of literature his contribution.



Wednesday, February 10, 2016

The Stiory Thus Far... for the GOD OF MANY MASKS 2007-PRESENT

  I guess I need to offer you dear readers a narrative, a path thru these words...  what was happening to this flesh as these thoughts came to me, as I experienced my menagerie of spies and revolutionaries and whistle blowers and criminals and cults and....

The story begins when I am sucked into a revolution, in Chicago, that I did not realize was happening...  though I fed it's fires that is for sure.   A time when the entire world went, JESUS IS BACK. and the Catholic Church among many others told of a child who grew wings, and how they had to hide him, waiting for him to awaken into knowing he was the Christ... is one way mytale has been told.  The other is that they tried to use me as the CHRIST IN OPERATION BLUEBEAM.    I always let readers draw their own conclusions about this, though I was brainwashed, and did go from a christian hating agnostic to having the voice of Jesus flowing thru me into poetry, and coming to me as a storm out of nowhere that battered my life like a tsunami...  I was very unstable during this period.   All I knew was that I had been brainwashed, said a bunch of shit I did not mean to have drastic meaning to the world, since I still felt obscure....  I started thinking if I the Christ existed, then what else was possible?

THE signs of others taking me as Christ meant more to me than my own opinion on the matter.  I was not worried about who I had been, or trying to prove anythig, just had these memories of being Christ, and the writing I was doing came from a voice that had always been within me, a CHRIST.   The other side of this is that the other people who got involved with intelligence, which I did when they came after me for what should have been a peaceful campaign -- even the FBI came on the rado to say the people flocking into Chicago to see the Christ were non violent.  I CERTAINLY MEANT THEM TO BE... then I realized that I was being filmed and abused in Chicago, by an embarrassed president who is a Christian, I believe, though was sorely deluded about me when he believed in me, taking me wrong all the time...  then when he decided for awhile he did not believe he came after me.

I had called for a group to get together to stop the Republicans from stealing anymore elections, after GORE, AND people responded, with guns, ready to fight....  far beyond my sight violence began to break out.  Little did I know a couple groups were using me to make money, as a figure head for a cult, and convincing people they should watch me on webcams, because my every move was sacred.  When I thought at this time some spies were watching me, and as thus was pretty fucking cruel to the people watching me thru my tv... and the media people who sometimes acknowledged me and sometimes  did not...  all misnomers, or the orders of my Father, and men, not from me.   I WOULD NEVER ASK YOU TO ATTACK PEOPLE BECAUSE I DISAGREE WITH THEIR IDEAS.  I wrote the Jerry Farwell poem, in the third month of this, writing that I wanted him gone, and to save his students, after he wrote that Christ came friom a rich famikly and I blew my top... wrote about how I came from a poor family, then I came up with cruel words about sharks attacking him.  Later that week on the pedestal of a preacher on TV it said KILL JERRY FARWELL.   I laughed at it, thinkig it was a joke, and added that No, no.. you must never kill ministers.   I thought the matter was closed, then I got a message on tv, Marlo Thomas suddenly talking about how Jerry Fallwell was an okay guy.    I THOUGHT LITTLE OF IT until later, when I found out Jerry Fallwell died at the end of that week of a heart attack...  which I learned way too long after hearing the term used, for over a year that was A SIGN that I had attacked someone one, HEART ATTACKS.  Most did not involve death.

People thought I WAS MUCH MORE CRUEL than I am, because I responded to the brain washing, the horrible physical pain, the total confusion about what was happening around me, and all the while dealing with being a God on earth with a mission... the son of a magnificent creature who came to me on a night of three intense dreams, all unlike anyting I have ever dreamt before or since, exhilirating visiuons, in one I was a soul looking up at God;s face from far away in space, there are many specks of stars between us, but the face is so large that he can see the lightening bolts flashing in chaotic patterns across the various spheres that are GOD....  in another fire was flowing from his back and lightening from his chest, endless streams blasting over the earth... an exhilerating feeling better than anything he had ever felt in his waking life, and a third where the co host of a radio program he was doing was beaten up... and he was beat up.   Ubcudebts like this battered my scientific mind...  mystical occurances seemed every day to me for awhile, and the wrath of God was a mad electric current alighting me with riutious anger...  at this and that around the globe.

My presence caused the second largest private army in the world to swarm into Roger's Park... people were coming from all over the world to get a glimpse of me in person.  They believed the rapture was coming, and that I am death for this planet.    They were happy.  I had a dream once, another indication this is real, that Jesus was returning to earth and a cloud appeared coming down between the skyscrapers on state street downtown, though I lived in another city and did not know state street... when I LATER moved here and saw the street, I RECOGNIZED IT from my dream, where I FEKLT GREAT EUPHORIA as I ran down the street screaming the christ was coming.  I WAS MARRIED AT THE TIME, BUT NOT IN THE DREAM... and we agreedm tgat no matter how many came between us when we were apart, that we were married now and free love was almost a part of heaven... we made love then, a catholic church where we had ducked into to talk... I ran back out into the street, looking up at the thin strip of blue visible high above the buildings looming up from all sides, a thin cloud appeared and I expected the Christ to be on the cloud... instead, a rock band, kind of like painted up david bowie, came down to earth, and then alone stepped off the cloud.

Too many co incidences for them to be coincidences came to me.  I did not want to make that big a deal out of this in my personal life, and kept my words about it to the book I was writing, and the blog where Jesus wrote poetry and narrative.

In my anger, I called for a revolution and guns came out of everywhere, because no one knew if I WAS THE LEADER OF THEIR GROUP OR NOT when indeed I was part of another groups plan, though I did not know it... and across the country people responded....  the time had come to turn the tables, and vet's and militias and criminals and many others came to my side.  I did not expect any of it to really happen....  I was more surprised than anyone.  When I saw that a revolution was possible I pushed as hard as I could in that direction, expecting to at some point be taken to a place to meet with the people I worked with.   i HAD NO IDEA THAT TECHNICALLY I COULD NOT LEAVE CHICAGO... turns out, during the intelligence wranglings, the black underground had taken me as a hostage, in a secret race war.  God had me born into a family with much intrigue, so I would be at the center of the spy game.... and God was I and still am.  Mygrandfather a nazi writing hundred year plans, my mother a communist player...  Both sides wanted me to work with them, write their way,  be the son who would lead the revolt, or at least play Christ in a plan for world wide domination.

That summer, when I did not know what was happening, the first year, someone broke into my apartment and left a flyet saying GO BACK TO SLEEP YOUR COUNTRY IS IN THE HANDS OF NAZI'S....  I took this to mean face value, and much of it turned out to be true.  My brain wash addled mind made a lot of mistakes because I was not told what was going on, except in occasional hints, and ways which did not make sense to me in the end.  God, some tried so hard...  THE CAST OF SEINFELD went all out, coming on with messages, doing their old repeats live, and giving me messages... the president was mad at me, and the media who could were trying to get messages to me...


I was too long a cab driver to put up with being fucked with very long without fighint back.  After exhausting weeks of this shit after the brainashing, I wrote one night, ATTACK.  BLITZKREIG.  TAKE NO PRISONERS.  CAN'T AFFORD EM.   Many took off across the country, a lot in stolen RV's because of a comedy story I wrote about a group on the run in an RV./// they finally let me know by showing me footage,, and one kid even broke one of his teeth inhalf, to get what I wrote in a poem was THE PAIN TO GO ON THE UNDREAMED MISSION, or something like that, referring to my own back pain.   I later heard from a soldier friend that he cut himself before every battle, to heighten his senses, increase his chances of surviving the frequent firefights he was in.  

 For awhile they were running live webcams from my apartment, first when it all started in oh seven, then again I think in twelve, when they asked, one station, why I was back... I answered them, because they were showing a gorilla king which was one designation for me at the tine,  and I had just got cable and did not mean to be back....  then I did come back, got people watching me again out of religious reasons, and just because they liked it, because I smoked pot and gave lectures and talked about being Christ...  I used the bugs in the room like the students I never had, knowing my words were being written down.   I had to learn to live with it.  The constant watching, and then my seeing something I had said or done even a day before showing up on a tv show.

It was believed I was giving cryptic orders...   so much more was happening than I understood.  I was being taken as a Holy Man and had no idea I was offending so many people.  They let children watch these feeds though I kept telling them not to... and soon enough I hated them for invading my life, and felt my only rebellion against them was to live my life like they were not there....  to be an idiot, or cut my nails, or smoke pot, or whatever... I did not know I was being looked to for leadership.  I did not know the secret world, or the shadow war well enoough to offer orders concernig what to do there.... I was thought blood thirsty, because groups that were actually in control gave me cryptic messages once in awgile, and while I COULD NOT TELL what they meant, they added up to certain people being killed.  Later I would hear jokes about my being murderous and laugh, not knowing they were serious.  I think of this now, knowing the violence my book and radio show and blog had actually caused by ignoting an underground war, and a fight between various religions... they tell me when I REFUSED A CATHOLIC BIBLE and took a Mormon one that Catholics switched to Mormons...  I took the Mormon bible because they somehow knew that Christ was coming to the USA and I knew who I was..by then and the bible would help me remember..   The book I read escapes my memory but I felt like the spirit described was me... that I had helped steer the beginning of the Mormon religion, and the fact that a third of the RIdgway's became mormon, and South park which had an episode where Mormons were chosen in heaven as the ones who had it right....  I was not thinking Ill of the Catholic Bible.


I was told that I must act like water, be whatever religion I was around.  He claimed to have met my mother at a huge gathering in New Orleans, where he was from and she used to go all the time, at a ceremony wherre she was wearing all white.   I asked him what I am and he got all flabbergasted and tried to tell me how powerful I was and indescribable and all this... then dropped it.   He was in with different groups.   He was crazy as well, I suppose.  He had toured europe with jazz bands in his youth, now he tries to drink, and talks about his dealings with intelligence, a bit... they sent messages thru him that I did not get.   Once he told me that he found a purse on a golf course, and that there was a lot of blood there, and he went to a cop and the giuy would not do anything about it.  He said maybe a woman cop would have done something, and left her purse at my place, inploring me to take it to a cop and tell them the story.   Long later did I discover they sent him with a coded message that young girls, she from Iowa State University, a pretty girl from her picture, so young...  Later, I would learn that a lot of peaceful protesters were being taken down to the golf couse and beaten to death.

I suppose the cops would not check it out because they knew.  I do not know if it was the private army Bush brought in,  the cops, rhired thugs.... just that behind cleaning up this intelligence was the CIA....  they drove me to violence.... then ordered me not to write, and I put out books and rose in power enough to challange them again, and tell them they must FACE THE CRIMES THEY HAVE DONE AGAINST MY FLOCK.... THOSE YOU HAD MURDERED AND BLAMED ON ME... JUST BLAMING ME WILL NOT MAKE THE TRUTH GO AWAY... their ghosts will rise from my every word from this day forward, this you should know.... 

THIS WAS MY introduction to being who I am.  This and Bush asking me if I wanted the mexican boarder torn down....  which it surprised the hell out of me that anyone was asking me such a question.  An act I had done outside a boarders bookstore led to thius order.  I actually would have oopened that boarder, where I hear five million Mexicans were ready to join the revolution.  They supported my cause for mant years, though I did not understand my place, and acted badly.   Had I know you were my ally, and that which I did reflected on you as well, I would have behaved properly.  You must realize I would never abandon one of my core beliefs, that I march in the path of Ceaser Chavez, though he is a better man than I...  when I am human, there are better and worse men than me, that is only fair,   I do nit want every statue to be a reflection of my own face.




After this, I went off and wrote waking up jesus in tiny apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment